Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Loox
4.9
Edited November 30, 2020

I used this app to help my website get more customers reviews. I like how simple it is to use. Thank you for this app I received 2 reviews so far. Thank you

ShopDanyellah
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited March 30, 2021

Great app! I love how simple and efficient it is..
it's looking gorgeous in my website, I recommend!

Sana's Sets
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 30, 2020

Great app. I have been able to collect some photo reviews which has boost my sales. I highly recommend it!

GolsemShoes
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 30, 2020

this app is amazing. thank u so much to the creators for making such a fantastic app. god bless you all

dropshipping24796
India
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited November 30, 2020

Really happy with this app, I wanted to display reviews on the homepage and they do exactly that. they make it really easy to have everything you need in one place.

Vekali
Time spent using app: 22 days
Loox replied November 30, 2020

Hey,
Dor from the Loox team here :)

Firstly, I'm glad to hear you enjoy your use of Loox and we appreciate your kind and honest feedback.

In your Loox settings you can customize the number of reviews to display before having to click the "Show more" button, to control the space the widget takes on your product page.

You can also customize this on your homepage review widget through your theme editor's settings.

I have also contacted you personally to further advise on the matter.

In any case, our support team is always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you might have and we'll gladly advise.