4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, affordability, and range of features including automated customer review collection and customizable widgets. It's praised for its seamless Shopify integration, exceptional customer support, and valuable analytics. The app allows for photo and video reviews, providing powerful social proof and boosting sales and conversion rates. It's also known for its fast performance and giving merchants control over their site's content.

April 7, 2020

Review body.

The simplest and quickest so far. Let's hope it continues to be excellent. Thanks Loox.

affletika
December 10, 2020

Easy to use app to handle customer reviews, comes with many helpful functionalities. I would fully recommend it.

Obsidian Piercing
France
Edited July 23, 2020

Loved it very good app I'll try it for more time and see what it can do, thanks for the support hope to get more sales.

floka
Brazil
December 22, 2020

I love this app it help me too much on my business I think it’s the best I hop everyone will use this beautiful app

best2pets
March 21, 2023

As a beginner I had an issue and within a few hours I received help. Thanks Ilan for your assistance, I really appreciate.

MuGym
France
December 31, 2018

app helps a lot providing social proof. Gives customer reassuring experience with a trusted seller..

Cozie Paw
November 27, 2019

RECOMMANDED! 5 stars :) L'installation est très facile. Le support client est présent! Ca vaut le coup

Superior Gear Shop
January 11, 2023

супер программа, классноооо, удобнооо,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Smart Shop
Kazakhstan
September 6, 2023

Mt bom mas pago

Prettine Cosmetics
Portugal
About 2 months using the app
December 6, 2020

I used this app to help my customers express how they feel about our products. I'm very pleased with the app. I love that they send the emails on your behalf.

Dejerinett Fashions