Loyalty, Rewards and Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards and Referrals | Reviews

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Livinguard Germany

Great support and onboarding. The software is easy to use. In addition, we had few onboarding calls and documents which were helpful. the onboarding team helped us with many ideas to set up the loyalty programm.

Velo Velo Singapore

Amazing customer service team to help you through your requests and issues. Overall a good app, just wish that the app could have more automated features and a better experience over the POS system.

Banana Avenue Boutique

The app experience is not bad, it's just not designed for a small business just starting up from a finance perspective. Their automated emails reminding customers about points are a necessity but it is an enhancement that you have to pay $59 a month for. I had to find another alternative because the customers were accumulating points and it just sat there and it's too much work to do it manually.

Tesla Store

Highly DO NOT RECOMMEND. The app PLANNED behaviour is preventing a merchant from turning the plan off, after it was launched on the free version. Never saw such a behaviour in a Shopify app. Developer's answer to us: "Currently, on our Free/Custom plans you are not able to disable the widget. ". There are many alternatives, do not choose this one.

November 5, 2021

Hello Tesla store.

Thanks for your review, we appreciate your feedback as it allows us to improve our product. This has been passed back to our Success and Product teams. We understand that not allowing the widget to be disabled can be frustrating, however, we do recommend that when using our widget UI you allow the program to be on-site at all times so that customers are able to freely access the loyalty program.

This turnkey widget, available on our Free, Small Business and Classic plans, was designed with program visibility in mind. As the program is integrated with the widget, removing this from your site page would stop customers from being able to access their loyalty rewards, decreasing their engagement with your store.

That being said, we have raised this with our product team and we are reviewing the widget to see what improvements can be made.

We can only apologize that you have had a negative experience with us. We hope that by taking this feedback on board, we don't end this relationship on a bad note.

Rastelli's

The Loyalty Lion team was excellent in their on boarding process and performance has been wonderful so far. Nothing but good things to say about the team and the platform

October 16, 2021

Thanks so much for your wonderful review, it is much appreciated! We are so glad that you're enjoying the program and communications with the team.

feey Deutschland

We are really happy with our new loyalty program. After investing some time in the front end we managed to have a customized page that represents not only our brand but also provides a lot of benefits to our loyal customer base.

Health Emporium

Very good customer support when it came to revising something I d done on the site, thanks so much.

Enallaktiko.gr

I used this app for about 9 months but the results were not what I expected. In fact I just added two extra costs, one was the cost of the discounts I offered to my customers constantly and the other was the cost of the app. I think that you can offer much more to your customers without the second additional cost, investing in the improvement of the whole customer's experience. In fact, by using an app like Loyalty Lion you don' t increase the loyalty of your customers, but you only attract customers who are only interested in getting rewards. And that is not the definition of loyalty. Finally, while I had already uninstalled the application from my Shopify account, I saw a €10 charge because I had to go to the app page and uncheck the language customisation option which were located in the seventh tab (FOR AN APP I DO NOT USE ANYMORE).

October 16, 2021

We're very sorry to hear that you didn't get what you expected from the program, we wish you the best with your customer retention strategy going forwards.

Regarding your subscription charges, our team did investigate these internally but was unable to find any attributed to your account. If you would like to discuss this further (and any refund), please feel free to reply to our outreach email and we can resolve this shortly.

Winternational.co.uk

I use this app to generate repeat orders and to give my customers something back. Staff have always been helpful and supportive and go the extra mile when I have ever needed help. It's nice to find a company that gives help so freely even when you are not on the most highly paid plans. I dont find the app as easy to use as it could be but it does work. I would improve areas of HTML so that non tech people could create emails and templates that work. i would enable emails to customers within LL that were freely created too. But all in all this is a good app and I have now been using it for three years.

happybrush

Our onboarding process was well organized and we had a good start with the program. In case of any quesions we get quick and competent support. LoyaltyLion is easy to use and I also find the help articles very detailed and helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39