Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Increase loyalty with a points-led referral & rewards program

Keskia pets

Nous commençons à utiliser cette application aujourd'hui et elle à l'air géniale, nous nous réjouissons de voir les résultats!

naturescuresforyou

We just added this program to our account and are excited to see the benefits. It was simple to understand and install. So far we recommend this Loyalty program.

Agu Games

this is a good app. Highly recommend to people who want to build a website. Thank you very much.....

Donata Skinfood

Love it so far.... just downloaded it and looking forward to using it.........................................

Perfect Keto

Very happy using LoyaltyLion to drive retention. The app works smoothly and is easy to customize. Been very pleased with their support team as well. Huge plus to utilize Flow with it. 5 stars all day.

Onlinedollstore.com

Although I haven't opened my store yet, I feel that this app will be a great service to my loyal customers. I've always enjoyed shopping at stores that provide reward points that add up towards dollars that I could use towards future purchases. This app allows me to do the same for my customers. Thanks for making this affordable for shops that are just starting out.

JackhammerKL

Great app as it helps customer to shop ans buy more

The interesting about it is complete and fully packed

Lolamart

Easy to set up. I just signed up. I need this to help me with marketing and to keep my customers in the future.

No Tox Life

I wanted to love this app but it didn’t work well for us in the long run. We used it for one year. What I loved about it was the customer engagement and buy-in. Customers LOVED getting points for purchases. What I didn't love was partially a limitation of Shopify -- you may only use one discount per cart -- and that meant our customers couldn't combine discounts. Apparently that's not a problem if you're on a Shopify PLUS plan, which we are not. I have seen great strides made during the last year improving the app and making it easier to use and faster to use. If we were a larger company I think we'd be lifelong users of this app.

Pure Vida

Awesome setup, super quick and easy. Looking forward to my rewards program!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21