Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

DUER

Great loyalty app with all the functions needed to run a successful rewards program. Easy to install and set up. Only downside is analytics at this point as they're fairly basic with no ability to dive into referral by location or program performance without including all Shopify orders. It also takes a full purchase cycle to give good insights (for us that's 1 year).

Little English

The onboarding process was so smooth. I was given action items and we will be able to launch our Loyalty Program in no time. I truly think this program will generate a lot of revenue and keep our VIPs super engaged.

February 23, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review 💜 We're so pleased to hear that you had such a positive onboarding experience with us!

EQUUS

After dealing with this company, we cannot recommend this app. During our onboarding discussions with Loyalty Lion, we discussed and agreed with their sales consultant the list of requirements below. It transpired (after signing the contract) that none of these requirements were subsequently available or possible. We have been left nursing a 12 month contract for a product we cannot use. They are still taking monthly payments of nearly £500 from us for absolutely nothing and have point blank refused to refund us. Incidentally, we switched to Smile, which we are very happy with. List of features you should ask them about before signing: - Promo Codes Redeemed Emailed to Customer: Customers do not receive an email with their promotional code on when they redeem. This is a fundamental issue which is done automatically by Smile. Customers are losing visibility of these promo codes as they are hidden in their account. - Two tiered Points Expiry Emails: The ability to send two Points Expiry emails – Loyalty Lion only allows one. The ability to send these is a massive sales driver. - Mass Adjustment of Points: The ability to mass adjust points on all accounts. - Reward for entering a new VIP Tier – Not available, but discussed during initial conversations. - Promotional Code integration with Klaviyo: The Promotional Code field is not accessible through Klaviyo and so we are unable to send personalised email comms with codes on. - Campaigns: The functionality of campaigns were highlighted to us as much more flexible than they are. i.e. the Points for Spend Campaign does not allow any changes to the spend field. We want to be able to reward customers for spending way above AOV, not spending over our Average AOV. - Reward Available Email: The reward available email sends immediately after customers accumulate enough points for a reward (i.e. after they place their most recent order). A customer is least likely to redeem this code straight after placing an order, and there is no ability to change this, rendering the automation pretty poor in terms of ROI - Redemption Steps – Redemption of codes should be seamless, and yet it is incredibly difficult through the platform and not user friendly at all i.e. codes are hidden at the bottom of account, and cannot be found anywhere else. - Analytics: Analytics is poor and is not in real time, I believe it is only updated once a day.

Samurai Designz

This app and service is so easy so Streamlined for my business and honestly I love it. I look forward to using this application and all its tools

February 23, 2021

Hi Samurai Designz team! Thank you so much for your review. We can't wait to see the loyalty program grow with your business! 🦁

Ebbets Field Flannels

This app is fantastic. Complete package! Using LoyaltyLion has made starting a rewards program easier than I imagined. It was super helpful having a representative walk us through the onboarding process to ensure that everything was ironed out by the time we launched. Excited to do more with the program.

February 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words about LoyaltyLion! 🦁 We are so happy to hear that you've had such a seamless experience with us so far and look forward to seeing your program grow and grow 📈

Missouri Star Quilt Company

We haven't launched yet, but the onboarding and setup process has been fabulous. There are a lot of exciting features I can't wait to put into place, and any time I have questions or problems, Sophie has a quick answer or solution for me (even though we're several time zones apart).

February 18, 2021

Thank you for your lovely review! We're so pleased to hear your excitement about the program and will be sure to pass your praise onto Sophie 💜 We're really looking forward to seeing and supporting your loyalty program's success! 💫

Great Lakes Kids Apparel LLC

WOW! I interviewed a few different Loyalty platforms before selecting Loyalty Lion and I AM SO HAPPY THAT I SELECTED THEM! Not only was the initial sales person informative, but the on-boarding was AMAZING! Sophie was incredible. We went through the entire program in under 45 minutes and I was ready to go! The interface is simple, yet you can make it as advanced as you want with all of their integrations they allow. We LOVE this program, it integrates will into the shopify platform! THANK YOU!

February 18, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review 💜 We are delighted to hear how positive your experience getting started with us has been and will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to Sophie and our sales team!

Playful Promises USA

Easy to use, fast response time to support, works well. Set up was informative and helpful to get our loyalty programme started.

January 28, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a lovely review, your feedback means a lot to us 💫

E&X

There are better apps for free and the pricing is ridiculous although customer help is on point and very fast

January 25, 2021

Hey E&X Team,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we're really grateful for your feedback! Whilst we do offer a number of paid plans, we also have a free plan which allows you to start small and incrementally add paid features only as you need them. Feel free to try this out and reach out with any questions you might have - we'll be happy to help! ✨

Smockingbird

We are in the process of onboarding and are very excited to get started! Our rep, Sophie, has been immensely helpful and resourceful.

January 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review 💜 We are so happy to hear how positive your experience getting started with us has been and are looking forward to see your loyalty program's success! 💫 I will be sure to pass your comments on to Sophie!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35