LoyaltyLion Rewards & Referral

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Free plan available

ATP Science

Location Australia

I have only given 1 star because I can't give zero. I wish my team had done their homework. LL onboarding is absolutely atrocious. I have received better customer service from apps I pay 1/5th of the price for. The features are not flash at all - go to Stamped. We did. I am much happier

Just-Legends.com

Location Germany

Cannot recommend, just pick another one. To my knowledge there is nothing other loyalty programs cannot do, that LL can. No leeway for negotiating a yearly contract at all. Very painful process.
Onboarding support is not ideal. During the sales process you are being told things are easily implemented, that basically everything is possible, you just need to customize it. Very low developer support needed for that. Turns out that's not true and it's much harder than you were being made believe. When you want to get out of your contract Account Manager starts playing dumb (even though they are not), not letting you out of your contract even though you are fully eligible. First had to cc the CEO.

Loëla

After 6 months at LL, the sales department contacted me to offer me a 20% discount if I signed up for a year on the classic plan. What I accept. Before the end of the commitment, the sales department contacts me again and offers me a 20% discount on the plus package but refuses to maintain the discount on the intermediary. They insist on the fact that I could no longer benefit from my discount on the classic plan and that all my data will be lost if I do not renew very soon. I struggle with this business approach and turn to the competition. LL confirms the closure of my account, but continues to debit me every month since then, I am on my 3rd follow-up email to request support for my termination. It's not professional. I am extremely disappointed with the service given the price charged. Since I installed GROWAVE which offers equivalent services see more interesting for less

April 21, 2022

Thank you for the review. Our Account Management team have reviewed the communication between you and our team and it is clear there has been miss-communication from our side which we sincerely apologise for.

We are very sorry we did not meet your expectations and wish you the best of luck moving forward

SUPERCELLS

I'm constantly disappointed with the lack of customer service. Any issues I have takes DAYS to get sorted. Really poor customer service department. I'll be leaving this app as soon as I find a suitable replacement.

Union Square Play

Loving LL and we're just starting to scratch the surface of its capabilities. We own and operated kids' playspaces and use LL as a substitute for class packs, i.e. accumulate points for a free class instead of bulk purchasing, and we use it for membership rewards and referrals. Support is fantastic too.

Vuelo 420

Llevamos muchísimo tiempo usando esta plataforma y nos ha servido bastante, el soporte es excelente, te solucionan rápidamente las dudas.

Tupperware MX

We used this platform to launch the first version of our Rewards Program. With the great onboarding process and support we were able to go live really fast. A few functionalities had to be custom made, however it was fairly easy and didn't delay the launch target date.

Livinguard Germany

Great support and onboarding. The software is easy to use. In addition, we had few onboarding calls and documents which were helpful. the onboarding team helped us with many ideas to set up the loyalty programm.

Velo Velo Singapore

Amazing customer service team to help you through your requests and issues. Overall a good app, just wish that the app could have more automated features and a better experience over the POS system.

Banana Avenue Boutique

The app experience is not bad, it's just not designed for a small business just starting up from a finance perspective. Their automated emails reminding customers about points are a necessity but it is an enhancement that you have to pay $59 a month for. I had to find another alternative because the customers were accumulating points and it just sat there and it's too much work to do it manually.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40