Loyalty, rewards & referrals

Customer loyalty & referrals: loyalty program points & rewards

Free plan available

Thred Therapy Boutique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We still use the basic service. This app leaves alot to be desired though, even paying for all the features.

Aventon Bikes

Time spent using app About 2 years

We love Loyalty Lion and love the support we've received from their team. Aisha, Abi and our main contact, Ellie, have all been so helpful in answering any questions we have in a timely manner. Since we've been driving so much revenue from our referral program through Loyalty Lion, we recently decided to revamp our rewards program to further incentivize our top loyalists with Loyalty Lion's tiered program. We have nothing but great things to say about Loyalty Lion and their amazing support team!

September 20, 2022

We’re so happy to hear you're having a great experience with LoyaltyLion Your review made our day! Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you. Thanks again, and please let us know if there is anything else we can do!

TRAPO® Car Mat Malaysia

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 3 years

We have been using Loyalty lion for more than 2 years and it does the job really well. Integrations to different third party apps is what makes it one of the flexible options available in the app store. Customer support is also really good.

Tradlands

Time spent using app About 4 years

Loyalty Lion has been a key factor in my retention program and has allowed us to market to potential and returning customers in different creative ways each month. Customer service has always been super helpful in answering all my questions and trying to find a solution if I have a hangup or request.

September 20, 2022

It’s great to hear that you had a positive experience at . Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off! If there’s anything we can do to serve you further, let us know.

Hillberg & Berk

LoyaltyLion has been a great platform for us. The interface is user-friendly, and the tech stack integrations have helped us to to launch an omni-channel loyalty program! The customer service is always fast, friendly, and extremely helpful :)

August 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! I am so glad to hear that LoyaltyLion is working well and that you are enjoying it. We take pride in our customer service, if there’s anything else we can do, please let us know.

Proud Poppy Clothing

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We LOVE Loyalty Lion! We have been using this app for around 12 months now and have only been using the basics. We are going through a re launch of our loyalty program now and excited to use the app to its full potential! A big thank you to Jake and the team for all your support with the process!!

August 10, 2022

It’s great to hear that you're having a positive experience with LoyaltyLion.
Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off! If there’s anything we can do to serve you further, please let us know.

ATP Science

Location Australia

I have only given 1 star because I can't give zero. I wish my team had done their homework. LL onboarding is absolutely atrocious. I have received better customer service from apps I pay 1/5th of the price for. The features are not flash at all - go to Stamped. We did. I am much happier

August 1, 2022

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. I’m sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with our service and would like to further follow up with you to support your concerns.

Thank you for also pointing out the different ways to improve our service in the future. I want to assure you that your constructive feedback does not go unnoticed. It is valuable information for our whole team, so please do not hesitate to reach out with any further comments or questions.

Just-Legends.com

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

Cannot recommend, just pick another one. To my knowledge there is nothing other loyalty programs cannot do, that LL can. No leeway for negotiating a yearly contract at all. Very painful process.
Onboarding support is not ideal. During the sales process you are being told things are easily implemented, that basically everything is possible, you just need to customize it. Very low developer support needed for that. Turns out that's not true and it's much harder than you were being made believe. When you want to get out of your contract Account Manager starts playing dumb (even though they are not), not letting you out of your contract even though you are fully eligible. First had to cc the CEO.

August 1, 2022

Thank you for sharing your insights with us. It’s hard for us to hear that you had a negative experience, as we always do our best to provide our customers with the best support possible. Unfortunately, there was some miscommunication on our part. We are working to fix it so that an incident like this never happens again.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you and sincerely appreciate you taking the time to offer helpful suggestions. Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

Loëla

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

After 6 months at LL, the sales department contacted me to offer me a 20% discount if I signed up for a year on the classic plan. What I accept. Before the end of the commitment, the sales department contacts me again and offers me a 20% discount on the plus package but refuses to maintain the discount on the intermediary. They insist on the fact that I could no longer benefit from my discount on the classic plan and that all my data will be lost if I do not renew very soon. I struggle with this business approach and turn to the competition. LL confirms the closure of my account, but continues to debit me every month since then, I am on my 3rd follow-up email to request support for my termination. It's not professional. I am extremely disappointed with the service given the price charged. Since I installed GROWAVE which offers equivalent services see more interesting for less

April 21, 2022

Thank you for the review. Our Account Management team have reviewed the communication between you and our team and it is clear there has been miss-communication from our side which we sincerely apologise for.

We are very sorry we did not meet your expectations and wish you the best of luck moving forward

SUPERCELLS

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I'm constantly disappointed with the lack of customer service. Any issues I have takes DAYS to get sorted. Really poor customer service department. I'll be leaving this app as soon as I find a suitable replacement.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41