Referral and rewards program

Referral and rewards program

by LoyaltyLion

Build a loyalty program with points, rewards and referrals

Softlens Queen

Zero Point if i can....So disappointed...the pricing is not transparent, and you have to pay for everything. Compare to others apps with a same feature this apps is so expensive than others. Uninstall...thank you

GC Beauty

If I could I would give Zero. The app do not have the option to uninstall. I hope no one falls in the same problem I had. Terrible experience.

May 31, 2019

Hi there, sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with LoyaltyLion - one of our team will be in touch to help ASAP.

Ethel Adams

Had their app install and so far loving it. Their customers support is good too. I pay attention to an app developer customer service than their products itself. I love the fact that they let you select other functions that you want for $5 to $10 without forcing anyone to upgrade to the $159 plan. I have installed over 5 loyalty reward app before uninstalling them and selected with loyaltylion program.

I honestly don't mind paying those extras dollars to get the features I want to add to my program. How much you pay is up to you,otherwise you can just use it for free. Good work to the loyaltylion teams. Keep making awesome apps.

May 28, 2019

Hi Ethel Adams,

Thanks for the great review! We're glad to hear you are enjoying LoyaltyLion and the flexibility around the different features we offer :)

The Steam Co.

Despite some peoples complaints about pricing, this app gets the job done for what seems to be a pretty fair price. The A la Cart option seems to fit the bill for our needs!

May 20, 2019

Thanks for the review! We are glad to hear you're enjoying your experience and that LoyaltyLion meets your needs :)

Bem Estar Essencial

Extremely fishy!!!
Every "comma" we may add will come with extra payments.
Before anything else, before starting to translate or anything, check this page of them and see the prices they will ask for stuff.

May 8, 2019

We’re sorry to hear you didn’t have a good experience with our pricing structure - our enhancements are designed to enable stores on the free plan to add additional loyalty functionality one feature at a time, without having to move up on to one of our paid plans. I'll be in touch to provide further support!

Lottie (LoyaltyLion Customer Success)

FutbolMarkt.com

We love the app at FutbolMarkt.com - it fits seamlessly into our store. We've added all of the features we wanted and we look forward to it adding another aspect to our store.

Meanwhile their support is excellent. They've helped us with our queries and troubleshooting and have been very responsive.

Highly recommend!

May 7, 2019

Great to hear that you've had a good experience and look forward to seeing some great results. Thank you for the feedback :)

Van Clarke

We set up a loyalty programme for a quick launch within the space of a week and the Loyalty Lion team were so helpful and efficient in the setup and integration process. They were on hand to answer any question, however big or small and we're able to resolve any problems quickly. Thank you!

May 7, 2019

Great to see you up and running so quickly! Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any other questions along the way :)

Limited Run Games

We needed a seamless integration looking at loyalty reward options for our customer site with Limited Run Games. Their account and support team was on point helping with integration, coaching, and general correspondence.

Ultimately, we decided a loyalty program for our site our customer base was ideal at the time- but that didn't reflect at all on the quality of their platform as we feel it was top notch and very easy to use.

If we decide to go back to one- we would certainly come back to Loyalty Lion. Would definitely recommend : )

Victorian Rose Needlearts

Works great! Easily installed. The first app that I didn't need help with. Fingers crossed that it actually helps with sales now.

April 23, 2019

Glad you're set up and ready to go - good luck!

KNBeau

Exciting app, i will step by step to buy a lot of items. Thank so much for a free app, i will introduce my friends

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25