Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

LoyaltyLion: power growth with VIP loyalty points and rewards

Feuille Luxury

Been using Loyalty Lion for over 4 years and its the best program. Their support is the best! Always going the extra mile!

Adventureco

Really great app. The service is exceptional and the team really went out of their way to understand my business and provide the best advice. Highly recommend

September 27, 2019

Hi Adventureco,

Thanks for the review, that is great to hear!

Kind regards,

Caitlin

Mutt Pack Outfitters

Super helpful staff and very responsive to any questions. The app might take a little exploration to fully understand but it is a very powerful tool. I highly recommend it!

September 27, 2019

Thanks for the great review! Glad to hear that you have had a good experience with our Customer Success team :)

IGS

It is our first time trying this app. It was very easy to use and appears very user friendly. So far so good. You can't go wrong and the enhancements idea is great so that you only pay for what you need. I am positive this loyalty program will make our customers happy.

Bamboo Mi

Messy. Not user friendly. Now I have to delete the app, but the widget is still in my store. Very annoying

September 5, 2019

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear this, one of our support team members has reached out to help.

Kind regards,

Caitlin

Korendy TR

We've been using this for 14 months. So far, we had a great success
- 17,000k+ members actively using the program
- 16,000k+ reviews collected with Judge.me integration (we gave auto points for each review with pictures)
- 7m points earned, 2m spent

Besides customer support is amazing, they support you whenever you need.

Thanks a lot

September 5, 2019

Thanks for the review! It's great to hear about your successful results

ToyMami

The support is there if you need they have been helpful so far.Great way to keep your customers engaged.

CraveLyfe

The app itself is pretty nice and easy to use. However, the support is crap. You can't contact them directly. You have to send a message in a chat box and hope they answer, which they don't. There's no email address or submission form.

Also, be warned, you cannot turn off Shopify's automated customer notification when an account is created. If you also set up a welcome email through Loyalty Lion, your customer will get two emails. It's easiest to forego the Loyalty Lion welcome email and just customize Shopify's automated email.

Ultra Football

Rewards are working fantastically. You'll instantly see the results when you go live with the system and our customers have nothing but praise. Easy to manage and navigate in the backend. Our specialist has been incredibly helpful throughout the onboarding process and beyond. Highly recommend you consider this app to help build a relationship with your customer base.

Tejemania

¡GREEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT APP!