Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Boucles Project

Easy to use and perfect for a small business as you can get the free version and just pay for the extras you need. Customer Service was great too.

October 27, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, your comments mean a lot to us 😊 I am so glad to hear you are happy with our platform and our service, I will be sure to pass your comments back to the team!

Buddha Pants®

We tried the app but it did not work for us. Support is great- Always available. FYI- emails cannot come from your server and the back end - needed a lot of code work - to make it pretty you need a developer.

Bookmark Home

I am using this app now. Very responsible agent. I am using this app now. Very responsible agent. good app

October 27, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased that you are enjoying our platform 😀

111SKIN UK

We are working with Loyaltylion for few months now and the platform is great. it ticked all our boxes. The customer-care is quick and proactive, they answered our question in a very efficient way. I would definitely recommend this app.

October 13, 2020

Thanks for your review! It is great to hear about your positive experiences with our customer success team. ⭐️

Jake Harry - prêt à porter - collection - mode - tendance

J'ai utilisé cette application pour augmenté ma notoriété et fidélisé mes nouveaux clients, je trouve cette application géniale.

October 27, 2020

We are so happy to hear you are enjoying our platform! 💫

Stackedskincare

Super helpful team! Got back to me within a timely matter and helped resolve any questions or issues I had.

October 27, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review, your feedback means a lot to us. We are really glad to hear you are happy with the service our team are providing 😀 I will make sure to feedback your comments to the team 🦁

Air & Grace

A really great app, with super responsive and helpful customer service from Hannah in the support team. Thanks!

October 23, 2020

We are so happy to hear you are enjoying our platform and the service from our Support team 😀 I have forwarded your lovely words onto Hannah and the rest of the team!

Emily Hare

Great app and Hannah was a brilliant help when I had to remove it! I no longer need it so this is my only reason for removing. Really great app and wonderful customer service! Highly recommend!

October 23, 2020

We are really sorry to see you go! But I will forward your kind comments onto Hannah and the rest of the team 😀 Wishing you all the best for the future 💜

Pulsecomics

if you're on edge between the royalty apps. Will suggest you to go with LL specially for their awesome customer support :) Very responsive. Thanks a lot.

October 23, 2020

This is amazing feedback, thank so much for your lovely review 😀 I will be sure to pass on your kind words back to the team!

Hazel Kitchen

Working with this app actually worth a lot. They save my team's time and reduced complains. Thanks a lot

October 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words about LoyaltyLion 🦁 we are so happy to hear you are enjoying the platform! 😀