Loyalty, Rewards and Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards and Referrals | Reviews

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

WALLAROO

Misleading information on pricing. eg. 'Stores on our free plan can send customized loyalty emails'. This is extremely unhelpful if you are then charging 59$ for this 'enhancement'. Better transparency on pricing before install, please!!

January 25, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Our free plan allows you to start small with our core features and add individual paid features such as emails only as you need them. We give every store that signs up a free trial so that you have the opportunity to use these features before choosing to add them to your plan.

However, being as transparent as possible is really important to us here at LoyaltyLion and so I've passed this really valuable feedback along to our Marketing team to discuss how we can strive to be even more transparent for the future 💫

MilkRun

We just did a points migration to a new Loyalty Lion site, and Sia was fantastic! Very thorough answers back with Loyalty Lion documentation as well as help with executing. Thank you, Sia! I've been wildly impressed by the onboarding and support offered by the Loyalty Lion crew. In addition to fantastic initial onboarding (filled with checklists, links to resources and examples, etc), their follow up calls months later are so helpful. In almost every Loyalty Lion call I have had, the agent has come prepared with slides filled with recommendations specifically for our company and customers based on what they see when looking at our account. Ellie and Daniel are fantastic!

January 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words about LoyaltyLion and our team! We are so happy to hear that you are loving the Support we provide 😀. I will pass your comments on to Ellie, Daniel and the rest of the team💫

Two Leaves and a Bud

The Loyalty Lion app has a great deal to offer, however, I do need help from customer support quite frequently to make adjustments to our account. I have been primarily working with 2 amazing Customer Support Reps, Amber and Hannah. They have been able to answer all my questions and they are detailed and thorough with their responses.

January 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad our Customer Support team have given you great assistance you need to achieve your goals🌟 I will be sure to pass on your lovely words to Amber, Hannah and the rest of LoyaltyLion team 🦁.

FATCO Skincare Products

Been using LoyaltyLion for 3 years now and I love it! Their customer service is always top-notch! Great App!

January 14, 2021

Thanks so much for your lovely review! 💜 We're so happy to hear such positive feedback about our Customer Service. Here's to another fantastic 3 years of loyalty 😊

Montelle Intimates

Loyalty Lion is very easy to use, you can have a loyalty program up and running in a matter of minutes. It has all the basics you may expect a loyalty program to have and automatic emails. You can also grant/remove points manually to micro-manage your most loyal customers. The only complaint I may have is that the customization options are best at the most premium paid levels. Also if you have a multi-language website you need to pay for multiple instances of the app, so for French-Canadian websites, the subscription cost is twice as much.

January 14, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback - I'll be sure to take this back to our team ✨ I'm glad to hear you found the program set up so easy 😊

Peace of Cloth

I have been using this app for quite sometime. My customers find it pretty easy to use and obtain their vouchers. The support team is very quick and friendly. There are so many great features on this app that it's really worth getting into!

January 14, 2021

Hi Peace of Cloth team, thanks so much for your review! We're really glad your customers are enjoying the program and that you're enjoying all of our features 💜

Field Goods

Fantastic app! Super smooth implementation. Wonderful team at every turn. Thank you very much for all your help.

January 11, 2021

Thank you for your lovely review! We've really enjoyed working with you so far and look forward to seeing your loyalty program grow in 2021 ✨

ABBY&FINN

Great customer service and a great add-on to our store! Referral and rewards are a really good retention tool for us!

December 31, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, your feedback is so important to us😊. We look forward to working with you further in 2021!

The Korner

Loyalty Lion will appoint a designated representative to follow your case and always respond quickly. And the features are comprehensive. Highly recommended!

December 14, 2020

Thank you for your lovely feedback and support! We're looking forward to seeing your loyalty program grow 😊

Ranger Ink

Loyalty lion has been a great add-on to our website. Providing more conversions and loyal customers. Highly recommend to add to your store.

December 14, 2020

Hi Ranger Ink team,
Thanks so much for your review ✨We're so happy to be contributing towards your customer retention and look forward to maintaining this for the future!