Loyalty & rewards program

Loyalty & rewards program

by LoyaltyLion

Build a loyalty program with points, referrals and rewards

Loved by Lilly

Just getting started. Kind of fishy we have to leave a review FIRST. Before using the product. But this is how MLM SCAMS start....

April 9, 2019

Hi Loved by Lily! Sorry that you found it fishy to leave a review after our initial set up. We wanted to know your thoughts on our set up process. :)

Acire Shanta

The app is very easy to set up. I can't wait to see the results of my hair customers. Acireshanta.com

XLR8

this app was so easy to set up and my XLR8 riders are already using it. Thank you 100% recommend. Well done

Meow Bowwows

This a great app! This will definitely help with customer loyalty. I like the fact that there is a trial period.

50 Shades "Boxed Secrets"

Tried other apps and shopped around, absolutely love this app the Best!! It does everything perfectly, it's so easy to set up an it integrates with my other apps well.

PilotMall.com

Before signing up for Loyalty Lion I took the time to research all of the other major players in the marketplace. All other apps had a functionality deal breaker. This app does it all, and does it well. It's absolutely amazing.

It took only an hour or two to launch (under a week to fully integrate seamlessly).

The pre launch support team was outstanding. They took the time to understand our business, and our goals for the program. That walked us through all options to insure we configured for optimal results.

The dev team was extremely helpful with configuring the app and troubleshooting challenges that other integrations caused. Thanks to their assistance we have a fully integrated, seamless rewards program.

We love it!

Ark & New

Really easy to use and set up, hopefully, this will help with my new store very excited to see how it goes.

Keskia pets

Nous commençons à utiliser cette application aujourd'hui et elle à l'air géniale, nous nous réjouissons de voir les résultats!

naturescuresforyou

We just added this program to our account and are excited to see the benefits.
It was simple to understand and install. So far we recommend this Loyalty program.

Agu Games

this is a good app. Highly recommend to people who want to build a website. Thank you very much.....