Loyalty, Rewards and Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards and Referrals | Reviews

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

OrchidRepublic

When Is signed up they said someone will help me install, none of that happened, and the chat is also not very helpful :-( The app itself very good but the support not very!

March 3, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to read this, a member of our Support team has been in touch over email so please check your inbox as we'd love to resolve this

DUER

Great loyalty app with all the functions needed to run a successful rewards program. Easy to install and set up. Only downside is analytics at this point as they're fairly basic with no ability to dive into referral by location or program performance without including all Shopify orders. It also takes a full purchase cycle to give good insights (for us that's 1 year).

March 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We're really pleased to hear your onboarding with us was so seamless. Your feedback around our analytics is really appreciated - I'll be passing this onto our product team! 💫

Little English

The onboarding process was so smooth. I was given action items and we will be able to launch our Loyalty Program in no time. I truly think this program will generate a lot of revenue and keep our VIPs super engaged.

February 23, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review 💜 We're so pleased to hear that you had such a positive onboarding experience with us!

Samurai Designz

This app and service is so easy so Streamlined for my business and honestly I love it. I look forward to using this application and all its tools

February 23, 2021

Hi Samurai Designz team! Thank you so much for your review. We can't wait to see the loyalty program grow with your business! 🦁

Ebbets Field Flannels

This app is fantastic. Complete package! Using LoyaltyLion has made starting a rewards program easier than I imagined. It was super helpful having a representative walk us through the onboarding process to ensure that everything was ironed out by the time we launched. Excited to do more with the program.

February 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words about LoyaltyLion! 🦁 We are so happy to hear that you've had such a seamless experience with us so far and look forward to seeing your program grow and grow 📈

Missouri Star Quilt Company

We haven't launched yet, but the onboarding and setup process has been fabulous. There are a lot of exciting features I can't wait to put into place, and any time I have questions or problems, Sophie has a quick answer or solution for me (even though we're several time zones apart).

February 18, 2021

Thank you for your lovely review! We're so pleased to hear your excitement about the program and will be sure to pass your praise onto Sophie 💜 We're really looking forward to seeing and supporting your loyalty program's success! 💫

Great Lakes Kids Apparel LLC

WOW! I interviewed a few different Loyalty platforms before selecting Loyalty Lion and I AM SO HAPPY THAT I SELECTED THEM! Not only was the initial sales person informative, but the on-boarding was AMAZING! Sophie was incredible. We went through the entire program in under 45 minutes and I was ready to go! The interface is simple, yet you can make it as advanced as you want with all of their integrations they allow. We LOVE this program, it integrates will into the shopify platform! THANK YOU!

February 18, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review 💜 We are delighted to hear how positive your experience getting started with us has been and will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to Sophie and our sales team!

Playful Promises USA

Easy to use, fast response time to support, works well. Set up was informative and helpful to get our loyalty programme started.

January 28, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a lovely review, your feedback means a lot to us 💫

E&X

There are better apps for free and the pricing is ridiculous although customer help is on point and very fast

January 25, 2021

Hey E&X Team,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we're really grateful for your feedback! Whilst we do offer a number of paid plans, we also have a free plan which allows you to start small and incrementally add paid features only as you need them. Feel free to try this out and reach out with any questions you might have - we'll be happy to help! ✨

Smockingbird

We are in the process of onboarding and are very excited to get started! Our rep, Sophie, has been immensely helpful and resourceful.

January 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review 💜 We are so happy to hear how positive your experience getting started with us has been and are looking forward to see your loyalty program's success! 💫 I will be sure to pass your comments on to Sophie!