Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Daniella Lehavi

LL has increased our sales a lot, it still has some issues needs to be solved, but overall the system is very helpful. support team are great.

December 14, 2020

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review! We're so happy to have had a positive impact on your sales 😊 I'll be sure to pass your lovely feedback on to our Support team!

Simply Vapour

We have been using this app for years with little to no issues. Any issues or questions have been addressed by the developer quickly. We use this to generate points and offer rewards to our repeat customers.

December 31, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us this wonderful review. We are looking forward to continue working with you in 2021!😀

BuDhaGirl

We had been searching for a rewards program that would meet our requirements. We tested out at least 4 different applications on Shopify and none of them did what we needed it to do. Loyalty Lion, on the other hand, was easy to customize and had the features we required. The support team is very responsive and we were not tied to an annual payment contract. I recommend Loyalty Lion if you want a robust rewards system.

December 31, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely words about LoyaltyLion, we are so happy to hear you are loving the program and the features we provide😀.

Jerry America

Great app that our customer love. Also great customer service, always ready to help out when you have an issue.
Highly recommended!

December 14, 2020

Thank you for your lovely review! 💜 We love to hear that our Support Team are providing the best support possible and are happy that your customers are loving the loyalty program 😊

Tea Drop

App is great. Has a lot of nice features to explore and we see also see an added advantage for customer retention. Customer service is also great.

Hi Tea Drop team,
Thank you so much for your review! We're really glad to hear your loyalty program is having a positive impact on customer retention for your store 😊 I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto our team!

Brookes Fluffy Monkey Bums

Like the app. wish I had more time to get to figure out some of the features, but I do like the app.

December 11, 2020

Thank you for leaving us a review! 💜 We are really happy to hear you're enjoying the app and we're excited to see your loyalty program's success. Our lovely support team are always on hand to talk through any features you'd like to explore 😊

TRIBUS

There was a bug in the system that meant that discount codes were not auto-populating on customer profiles. Hannah Cook, with the assistance of the Technical Team, sorted the issue for us quickly and efficiently.

November 20, 2020

Thank you for leaving us a review💜 We are so glad to hear that our team got this sorted very quickly for you 😀

Truth & Gold

Amber saved the day! We've been using Loyalty Lion for a year and just relaunched a new Shopify theme. We thought we lost Loyalty Lion but she kept track of the project, fixed our website all while we slept! Thanks LL.

November 20, 2020

We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience working with Amber from our Customer Success team💜 I will make sure to pass these lovely comments back to her😊

Cellular MD

We rebranded and changed our domain and Amber helped me seamlessly transfer our old loyalty point program to our new domain --something which I thought would be much more difficult and time consuming. So grateful for that easy switch because our customers love this program!

November 20, 2020

We are so pleased to hear that your customers are loving LoyaltyLion 🦁 Thank you so much for leaving us a 5 star review 💫

Roma Designer Jewelry (RDJ, LLC)

I have used Smile, Swell (Yotpo) and now Loyalty Lion for our brand loyalty program. All work well, with the feature sets between the three being more or less equal and accomplishing the same purposes. That being said, my experience as a business owner has been incredible with Loyalty Lion. From demo to onboarding, the entire experience has been first class. I need someone to be involved with our program, and Sophie has done an excellent job of helping us get up and running, checking in regularly, and even doing much of the heavy lifting to get us launched. I highly recommend Loyalty Lion based on that experience alone!

November 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words about LoyaltyLion and your onboarding manager Sophie. We're very happy that you chose LoyaltyLion and it is great to hear that you have found your experience 'first class'! 🦁
I will be sharing your lovely feedback with the team internally 💜