Loyalty & rewards program

Loyalty & rewards program

by LoyaltyLion

Customise a loyalty program with points, referrals and rewards

Keep Watch

Must-have app for your store. My store is very new but i've added loyalty to separate myself from other new stores that are similar. Can work well as an affiliate scheme too, which can save you a bundle in marketing costs.

Dwayne

April 16, 2019

Thanks Dwayne! Making sure brands can differentiate is a goal very close to our hearts so really pleased to hear we're helping you to achieve that :)

Orchard Corset

We have been really pleased with Loyalty Lion so far, the setup was easy and they are quick to offer answers and help. Our customers have enjoyed the features, as well. Will update as we use it more!

April 16, 2019

Fantastic to hear your customers are enjoying the program and that you've had a positive experience with our support team too. Thanks for the review!

Country Pursuits & Capture Boutique

In principal it seems like a great App however to get features that are truly beneficial it'll cost you upwards of $400 a month. You can add small 'plug-in' apps but they are clunky and don't work easily. And then when you uninstall the App cause its costing a fortune and doesn't deliver - they keep billing you and the only way to undo it is by email - which never gets answered.

So, do yourself a favour and just avoid this app. Unless you have a MASSIVE budget. In which case I am sure your IT guys will develop a bespoke one anyway?

April 9, 2019

Hi there, sorry to hear that you weren't happy with our pricing. We offer a number of plans to cater to all budgets. Some features, however, must remain exclusive to higher paying plans as they require technical work. I have noted your comments concerning our plugins so that we can look into adjusting these to make them more user friendly.

If you'd like to chat more about your payment problem please email us on support@loyaltylion.com and we can schedule a call to sort this out.

R&J delights

the app is great helps with customers kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Red Supps

App is not working properly and they are unable to help. The support is helpful and stay in touch but they can't solve the problem.

Baby's First Gifts

Haven't used this for long. Customers seem to like the idea of the rewards. Have had one redemption and there was a hic-up or two because we didn't understand what we were doing, but we quickly got it resolved and my customer was very happy with the end savings. We're just using the basic plan for now until we see how much the customers actually use it. But for now, we are encouraged.

Sheekopeek Boutique

I used this app to give customers incentives for shopping with me, and create repeat customers. It is very easy to use and exactly what I was looking for. Thank you <3

Constyle

Awesome app! Used it for 3 years on Lightspeed and now on Shopify! Would recommend it to everyone!

Shout out to the LL team! Keep up the good work

Wildish

Loyalty Lion's platform isn't perfect, but it achieves most of what we wanted to do and more than the competitors we looked at. Their team is professional and helpful, but there is a delay from the US to the UK.

All in all I give them 5 stars for having the right balance of features and customizability. Thanks LL

Herbaly

This is a very in depth loyalty program with awesome features for small businesses including customer segmenting tiers, referral programs, an in depth rewards program as well as many integrations. Surely at first you will find you are paying for every little feature, but upgrading to their small business plans isn't too daunting considering the revenue it can generate when leveraged properly. Very much recommended!