Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

A data-driven loyalty program with points, rewards & referrals

I Love Tunics

Great! little app that we have now been using for couple of years. Love the ability to reward customers for shopping with us. Tangible rewards that can be tracked for every $1 spent rather than resorting to lucky draws that do not reward customers evenly

Thanks
Sam
ilovetunics.com

Pemy

It's very user friendly and we believe it will help our business a lot! Also the emlployees were very helpful.

Pop In Candy

I installed this app about 7/8 months ago. It was very easy to use, and I've been able to tailor my needs. It also has a lot more to offer, that I hope to utilise, as my business grows. My main positive though is, the customer service is FANTASTIC. I have contacted them twice with a query. Once BEFORE i was a customer and once recently. Both occasions happened to be bank holiday weekends. Not expecting an answer until 3 or 4 days later, I got an answer BOTH times within 24 hours. Cannot recommend them highly enough and I'm looking forward to utilising the app more in the future.

Studio M Outdoor

Loyalty Lion is great and our customers love it. The support team, especially Sophie, is very responsive!

Inverurie Whisky Shop

So far so good. The customer service was great and we managed to set up our own bespoke loyalty program. Once it has been integrated and in use for a few weeks I will update this review.

Auto Batteries

What an excellent system! I had it running within a couple of hours. Since then I've spent a little more time customising things and It looks extremely polished (if I do say so myself).

Ellie was there to hold my hand the whole time via live chat, I'm extremely happy with the timeliness of the responses, and the quality of the information provided. It feels like the message was read and replied to thoughtfully, not just auto responses.

Alternative Activewear

The team are so great with support and have helped me answer all questions quickly and helped resolve issues fast. I love the benefits of using the program. So many of my customers keep returning because of the loyalty program! Thank youuuu!

Dresses Boutique

I think a loyalty programme is REALLY something important to reward your customers. I really like this app and the customer service is awesome.

mamaishop

Have a problem with LoyaltyLion after changing our theme, but the problem is solved in real quick fashion within a day, thanks a lot.

Arctic Fox - Dye For A Cause

We love Loyalty Lion. It integrated with all the other apps we're using and it's done a great job of bringing customers back. Lifetime customers for the win.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30