Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

BuDhaGirl

We had been searching for a rewards program that would meet our requirements. We tested out at least 4 different applications on Shopify and none of them did what we needed it to do. Loyalty Lion, on the other hand, was easy to customize and had the features we required. The support team is very responsive and we were not tied to an annual payment contract. I recommend Loyalty Lion if you want a robust rewards system.

Jerry America

Great app that our customer love. Also great customer service, always ready to help out when you have an issue.
Highly recommended!

Tea Drop

App is great. Has a lot of nice features to explore and we see also see an added advantage for customer retention. Customer service is also great.

Brookes Fluffy Monkey Bums

Like the app. wish I had more time to get to figure out some of the features, but I do like the app.

TRIBUS

There was a bug in the system that meant that discount codes were not auto-populating on customer profiles. Hannah Cook, with the assistance of the Technical Team, sorted the issue for us quickly and efficiently.

November 20, 2020

Thank you for leaving us a review💜 We are so glad to hear that our team got this sorted very quickly for you 😀

Truth & Gold

Amber saved the day! We've been using Loyalty Lion for a year and just relaunched a new Shopify theme. We thought we lost Loyalty Lion but she kept track of the project, fixed our website all while we slept! Thanks LL.

November 20, 2020

We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience working with Amber from our Customer Success team💜 I will make sure to pass these lovely comments back to her😊

Cellular MD

We rebranded and changed our domain and Amber helped me seamlessly transfer our old loyalty point program to our new domain --something which I thought would be much more difficult and time consuming. So grateful for that easy switch because our customers love this program!

November 20, 2020

We are so pleased to hear that your customers are loving LoyaltyLion 🦁 Thank you so much for leaving us a 5 star review 💫

Roma Designer Jewelry (RDJ, LLC)

I have used Smile, Swell (Yotpo) and now Loyalty Lion for our brand loyalty program. All work well, with the feature sets between the three being more or less equal and accomplishing the same purposes. That being said, my experience as a business owner has been incredible with Loyalty Lion. From demo to onboarding, the entire experience has been first class. I need someone to be involved with our program, and Sophie has done an excellent job of helping us get up and running, checking in regularly, and even doing much of the heavy lifting to get us launched. I highly recommend Loyalty Lion based on that experience alone!

November 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words about LoyaltyLion and your onboarding manager Sophie. We're very happy that you chose LoyaltyLion and it is great to hear that you have found your experience 'first class'! 🦁
I will be sharing your lovely feedback with the team internally 💜

Kamakura Shirts Global Online Store

Excellent and Fast Customer Service!! We have been using this APP for more than 2 years now and satisfied with it.

November 20, 2020

Thank you for leaving us 5 stars! 🌟 We are so happy you are enjoying LoyaltyLion 💜

Poker-access

Good app to engage a community. The free plan offers points to customers after purchase, for visiting your site and for creating an account. This is enough to start building customer loyalty in the first place. Then there are many possibilities to improve the program by paying and I think the costs can be amortized very quickly depending on the strategy. Very easy to use app. Responsive and very pleasant customer service. Thank you Hannah.

November 20, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this lovely review! We are so happy that you are making the most of LoyaltyLion 🦁 I will pass on your kind comments to Hannah and the rest of the team💜

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33