Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customise a loyalty program with points, referrals and rewards

SleepPhones

The LoyaltyLion integration is really coming together on our site with the help of the LoyaltyLion team. They are eager to answer our questions and assist in any way they can. We're excited to increase our referrals and customer loyalty with this program. We are on the right track and Magda specifically has been a key component. Thanks all!

Sharon Mitchell

If I could give 10 stars I would. Really great app! So, so, so easy to use and it looks beautiful and it works so well! Integrates very smoothly and it has so many features. I love that you can pick to pay for the features you want to use and so you are not paying for stuff that's not going to be used in your biz. Very happy with this one :)

December 2, 2019

Hi Sharon Mitchell,

Many thanks for the review! It is great to read your feedback around the features, integrations and the plan flexibility.

Thanks again,

Team LoyaltyLion

Scented Treasures USA

I can't speak to the cost efficiencies for lower plans, but as far as advanced functionality vs others (we previously used Smile.io) Loyalty Lion blows them out of the water. We were able to do custom things we wanted that Smile couldn't, the onsite UX/UI is much better, extremely mobile optimized, the dashboard is much more useful, and overall functionality of building loyalty is more optimized and we definitely saw improvements when we switched. The LoyaltyLion team is very responsive and great to talk through ideas & optimizations as well, and they're continuously adding new features to the platform that improve the loyalty program landscape. Highly recommend - Daniel Director of Marketing & Operations

November 25, 2019

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for the kind words - it is great to hear about your results and experience with LoyaltyLion!

Thanks again for sharing your feedback,

Goose Creek Candle

The team is great to work with and the app functions as it should in the loyalty space. You won't have any trouble working with the Loyalty Lion team!

Blooms of Paradise

Great features but email enchantment is really expensive...... Maybe if there would be few price points depending of the size of email database.... Just a thought. If there would be a cheaper option for small, start up business I would sign up but at start up phase it is just too expensive.

November 12, 2019

Hi Blooms of Paradise,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

The Free Shopify Plan allows you to start small, without the need to commit to the higher, paid subscription. It allows you to incrementally add paid features only as you need them.

However, if you’d like to email your customers, you can do it manually. Simply go to the tab “customers” and click the button “export” in the top right corner. This will provide a list of customers that you can use in your current email service provider.

We would also like to thank you for leaving a feature request, you’ll be informed once this is being looked into.

Many thanks,

CasaGrande

Loyalty Lion is a great app and has great support!! It's really easy to contact the support team and they give an immediate response! It's a great app even on the free plan. This rewards program has made my sales go up and my customers keep coming back to build up points. I really recommend it :)

Yunnan Sourcing Tea Shop

I've been using Loyalty Lion on three shopify stores for more than 3 years now and I am very happy with the program and the support I've received. Loyalty Lion is a world-class loyalty rewards system that will give your business a boost!

Feuille Luxury

Been using Loyalty Lion for over 4 years and its the best program. Their support is the best! Always going the extra mile!

Adventureco

Really great app. The service is exceptional and the team really went out of their way to understand my business and provide the best advice. Highly recommend

September 27, 2019

Hi Adventureco,

Thanks for the review, that is great to hear!

Kind regards,

Mutt Pack Outfitters

Super helpful staff and very responsive to any questions. The app might take a little exploration to fully understand but it is a very powerful tool. I highly recommend it!

September 27, 2019

Thanks for the great review! Glad to hear that you have had a good experience with our Customer Success team :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27