Loyalty & rewards program

Loyalty & rewards program

by LoyaltyLion

Build a loyalty program with points, referrals and rewards

ToyMami

The support is there if you need they have been helpful so far.Great way to keep your customers engaged.

CraveLyfe

The app itself is pretty nice and easy to use. However, the support is crap. You can't contact them directly. You have to send a message in a chat box and hope they answer, which they don't. There's no email address or submission form.

Also, be warned, you cannot turn off Shopify's automated customer notification when an account is created. If you also set up a welcome email through Loyalty Lion, your customer will get two emails. It's easiest to forego the Loyalty Lion welcome email and just customize Shopify's automated email.

Ultra Football

Rewards are working fantastically. You'll instantly see the results when you go live with the system and our customers have nothing but praise. Easy to manage and navigate in the backend. Our specialist has been incredibly helpful throughout the onboarding process and beyond. Highly recommend you consider this app to help build a relationship with your customer base.

Tejemania

¡GREEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT APP!

Whamisa

Hi,

We recently started using the app and the set up is very simple. My review is more to point out how helpful the customer service has been with the initial issue we had. Spoke to them and had the issue dealt with within three days. Very help and friendly staff.

Triple Mountain Model Horses

This is our third loyalty program change. The first was decent but lacked some user-friendly backend features. The second was forced on us when they bought the first and changed it all around. Their support stunk and they removed branding ability. So we went hunting and found Loyalty Lion.

LL used to be an expensive app, no doubt, but with the free plan and a la carte feature add-ons in the Shopify store, we were able to build a plan we (and our customers!) liked for less than we had been paying for the previous plans!

People who think it's pricey - I have to imagine they think they need "all" the features for their store, and keep adding things. That's like going to a restaurant and ordering everything. Yes, it would be expensive and you're probably not going to eat it all anyway. I recommend starting with the free plan and then surprising your customers by adding a feature later on. Make sure it's a feature that would appeal to your particular customers. Set a budget and choose only extra features that are most important to you within that budget.

So, here is what I love about LL, now that we've run it for a month:

1) The transition from our old program to this one was amazingly easy! We downloaded a csv file from our old program with names and balances, and the LL folks uploaded it within 24 hours! All of our customers kept their balances through the transition with no errors or issues... and there were over a thousand of them with balances.

2) Not only can we customize the widget (that's a feature we found value paying for) to match our branding, but the little button on screen for customers has our program name and even shows their points balance, right there! They no longer have to go hunting for it - As long as they're logged in on our site, it's right on screen for them. They LOVE that. Seeing it also reminds them that if they order more, they'll get closer to a reward.

3) LL customer service has been awesome! I have talked with several people through our transition and with questions afterward. They were all English speakers, making it easy to communicate with them, and were all professional, friendly, and encouraging. I had kept our old program in the background during the early trial phase of LL, but their customer service folks sealed the deal for me, and I am now a solid fan.

My customers are collectors (we sell collectibles) so collecting "Pony Points" is fun for them, and they love redeeming points for discounts off items they want. Having a loyalty program has increased our sales noticeably. We've had great feedback since changing to LL, even from customers who have been accruing points with our previous programs... They noticed, and liked, the change.

Ross Street Roasting Co.

People complaining about pricing on here is a little confusing to me - It seemed perfectly transparent to me when I signed up 6 months ago, and I was able to start small and incrementally add paid features only as I needed them. All the paid features are laid out on a single page with easy "add/remove" buttons. EASY - The only tech support request I've had so far was responded do and addressed quickly by their team. I'm a happy customer so far!

PurrfectlyYappy

UPDATE: They said someone would get in contact with me but no-one has and it been 10 days since I left my review. I'm now deleting the app in favour of a store credit/gift card app where the support team actually respond to you ;)

ORIGINAL REVIEW: Cannot justify the cost vs ROI! Our customers don't seem to redeem their points even when we make it really easy for them - Expensive and really hasn't changed much over the years in terms of the general look and feel. I've lost hope with rewards systems after this.

July 21, 2019

Hi PurrfectlyYappy!

We're sorry to read your update, a member of our team did reach out to you with the offer of a call to review your program on 22 July at 3.44 PM BST via email. We would still love to speak with you, if you’d still like to speak to us. We've just sent another email to you today.

Thanks,

LoyaltyLion

Brandson Iceland

Are you looking for Reward & Refferal program and not sure what to pick? If you are serious about your business, Loyalty lion will for sure suit all of your needs. Also this is something that weighs heavy. They give you the option of having the same loyalty program on multiple websites even with different languages with one account. you get CSM on early tiers which is awesome, there is so much value in having someone in your corner helping you with all the details and issues that may come up. I was in your footsteps once so I completely understand the hard decision you are facing so Think Long term and choose wisely!

July 9, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! Pleased to hear you're having success with our multi-site and multi-language functionality :)

Softlens Queen

Zero Point if i can....So disappointed...the pricing is not transparent, and you have to pay for everything. Compare to others apps with a same feature this apps is so expensive than others. Uninstall...thank you

June 26, 2019

Hey! Really sorry to hear that you didn't find our pricing transparent. With the free plan you are able to set-up a loyalty program that allows customers to collect points for certain activities (make a purchase for example) and then reward customers with money off vouchers. The free program also includes various administrative controls to help you run the programme. One of our support team has reached out to you to get an understanding of which additional functionality beyond the above you were looking for to see whether we can help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26