Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

LoyaltyLion: power growth with VIP loyalty points and rewards

Goose Creek Candle

The team is great to work with and the app functions as it should in the loyalty space. You won't have any trouble working with the Loyalty Lion team!

Blooms of Paradise

Great features but email enchantment is really expensive...... Maybe if there would be few price points depending of the size of email database.... Just a thought. If there would be a cheaper option for small, start up business I would sign up but at start up phase it is just too expensive.

November 12, 2019

Hi Blooms of Paradise,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

The Free Shopify Plan allows you to start small, without the need to commit to the higher, paid subscription. It allows you to incrementally add paid features only as you need them.

However, if you’d like to email your customers, you can do it manually. Simply go to the tab “customers” and click the button “export” in the top right corner. This will provide a list of customers that you can use in your current email service provider.

We would also like to thank you for leaving a feature request, you’ll be informed once this is being looked into.

Many thanks,

CasaGrande

Loyalty Lion is a great app and has great support!! It's really easy to contact the support team and they give an immediate response! It's a great app even on the free plan. This rewards program has made my sales go up and my customers keep coming back to build up points. I really recommend it :)

Yunnan Sourcing Tea Shop

I've been using Loyalty Lion on three shopify stores for more than 3 years now and I am very happy with the program and the support I've received. Loyalty Lion is a world-class loyalty rewards system that will give your business a boost!

Feuille Luxury

Been using Loyalty Lion for over 4 years and its the best program. Their support is the best! Always going the extra mile!

Adventureco

Really great app. The service is exceptional and the team really went out of their way to understand my business and provide the best advice. Highly recommend

September 27, 2019

Hi Adventureco,

Thanks for the review, that is great to hear!

Kind regards,

Mutt Pack Outfitters

Super helpful staff and very responsive to any questions. The app might take a little exploration to fully understand but it is a very powerful tool. I highly recommend it!

September 27, 2019

Thanks for the great review! Glad to hear that you have had a good experience with our Customer Success team :)

IGS

It is our first time trying this app. It was very easy to use and appears very user friendly. So far so good. You can't go wrong and the enhancements idea is great so that you only pay for what you need. I am positive this loyalty program will make our customers happy.

Bamboo Mi

Messy. Not user friendly. Now I have to delete the app, but the widget is still in my store. Very annoying

September 5, 2019

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear this, one of our support team members has reached out to help.

Kind regards,

Korendy TR

We've been using this for 14 months. So far, we had a great success
- 17,000k+ members actively using the program
- 16,000k+ reviews collected with Judge.me integration (we gave auto points for each review with pictures)
- 7m points earned, 2m spent

Besides customer support is amazing, they support you whenever you need.

Thanks a lot

September 5, 2019

Thanks for the review! It's great to hear about your successful results