Loyalty, rewards & referrals

Customer loyalty & referrals: loyalty program points & rewards

Free plan available

P&Co

We've only had our Loyalty Dept. live for a few weeks but so far we're very happy with the functionality, our community is loving the rewards and the overall experience is very nice. I would recommend LL if your thinking of rewarding your loyal customers and improving your customer lifetime value.

Velites

Location Spain

Incredible app and customer service by Luana superresponsive and enchanting. Very happy so far with the help instalating it and the results. Heads up to Oscar of the sales team.

Nourished

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Our community are very happy with the program. It's easy to use. Also good upgrade options Great service from Aisha an extra bonus! .

Thred Therapy Boutique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We still use the basic service. This app leaves alot to be desired though, even paying for all the features.

October 12, 2022

Hi Lisa, thank you for your feedback! We would love to learn more about what you feel is missing as we are continually working to improve our product and would love to help you get the most out of it! Be on the lookout for a message from us, you can also always email support@loyaltylion.com as well!

Aventon Bikes

Time spent using app About 2 years

We love Loyalty Lion and love the support we've received from their team. Aisha, Abi and our main contact, Ellie, have all been so helpful in answering any questions we have in a timely manner. Since we've been driving so much revenue from our referral program through Loyalty Lion, we recently decided to revamp our rewards program to further incentivize our top loyalists with Loyalty Lion's tiered program. We have nothing but great things to say about Loyalty Lion and their amazing support team!

September 20, 2022

We’re so happy to hear you're having a great experience with LoyaltyLion Your review made our day! Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you. Thanks again, and please let us know if there is anything else we can do!

TRAPO® Car Mat Malaysia

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 3 years

We have been using Loyalty lion for more than 2 years and it does the job really well. Integrations to different third party apps is what makes it one of the flexible options available in the app store. Customer support is also really good.

Tradlands

Time spent using app About 4 years

Loyalty Lion has been a key factor in my retention program and has allowed us to market to potential and returning customers in different creative ways each month. Customer service has always been super helpful in answering all my questions and trying to find a solution if I have a hangup or request.

September 20, 2022

It’s great to hear that you had a positive experience at . Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off! If there’s anything we can do to serve you further, let us know.

Hillberg & Berk

LoyaltyLion has been a great platform for us. The interface is user-friendly, and the tech stack integrations have helped us to to launch an omni-channel loyalty program! The customer service is always fast, friendly, and extremely helpful :)

August 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! I am so glad to hear that LoyaltyLion is working well and that you are enjoying it. We take pride in our customer service, if there’s anything else we can do, please let us know.

Proud Poppy Clothing

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

We LOVE Loyalty Lion! We have been using this app for around 12 months now and have only been using the basics. We are going through a re launch of our loyalty program now and excited to use the app to its full potential! A big thank you to Jake and the team for all your support with the process!!

August 10, 2022

It’s great to hear that you're having a positive experience with LoyaltyLion.
Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off! If there’s anything we can do to serve you further, please let us know.

ATP Science

Location Australia

I have only given 1 star because I can't give zero. I wish my team had done their homework. LL onboarding is absolutely atrocious. I have received better customer service from apps I pay 1/5th of the price for. The features are not flash at all - go to Stamped. We did. I am much happier

August 1, 2022

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. I’m sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with our service and would like to further follow up with you to support your concerns.

Thank you for also pointing out the different ways to improve our service in the future. I want to assure you that your constructive feedback does not go unnoticed. It is valuable information for our whole team, so please do not hesitate to reach out with any further comments or questions.