Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

A data-driven loyalty program with points, rewards & referrals

Arctic Fox - Dye For A Cause

We love Loyalty Lion. It integrated with all the other apps we're using and it's done a great job of bringing customers back. Lifetime customers for the win.

TroisPetitsLou

This app is great but doesn’t allow you to have a link inside the menu like almost pretty all app... they charge you 150$/month usd to have this option!!! Wich is super high... if your looking for great app available in french but expensive that’s the one!..
For me it’s 50/50
I mean ... app works really great and it’s available in french wich is not that commun ...
but i don’t like widget on page and 159$ to get a link it’s on my opinion super high...
pretty much all app will do it for you for no penny more!!! So for me it’s a big no just for that... if they allowed me toget a link tho i would of pay 50$ for sure... it’s worth it for the app and easy to customize!
It’s on your hand... i hope ill help many people with my honnest review:))

April 1, 2020

Hello TroisPetitsLou,

Thank you for your review!

Please note that there is no need to upgrade to our Small Business plan for just one feature, we offer a range of enhancements that you can pick or choose from to suit your budget. Regarding your request to have a link to the panel in a menu, this is a great suggestion! I have sent this to our product team to consider. A member of our team has also reached out to you via email to assist with your request.

Do get in touch with our support team if you have any further questions.

Sophie Arnold
Customer Success Specialist

Trapo Singapore

We are using LL for more than a year across multiple shopify stores and the entire experience was top notch! From onboarding, to calls regarding setup, to different questions, to customer support these guys are really professional. I'm the Head of Marketing and I really recommend them!

Happy Skincare

I've found LoyaltyLion to be the best rewards app for my business' needs and it's more user friendly than most of the competition with good integrations with Klaviyo. I love the predictive analytics and excellent support.

Safari Ltd®

Terrible support. Constant user issues and no one ever gives me a straight answer or are they even easy to get in touch with. Plus, the integrations they say they have are actually quite limited, and most require additional payment tier to use.

March 11, 2020

Hi Safari Ltd,

A member of our support team has reached out to help - we'd love to resolve these points with you.

Thanks

dOSA Natural Skin Care Products

Good luck trying to cancel any part of this service! I still haven't figured it out. Worse than pulling teeth and very frustrating.

February 24, 2020

Hi dOSA Natural Skin Care Products,

Sorry to hear about this issue, I have been in contact with our Customer Success team and they have reached out to you regarding solving this issue.

Please let them know if they can help any further.

Caitlin

Your Super

The support team is great and have really helped us make the most of the available functionalities.

Concealment Express

Awesome experience and seamless integration with our store. Easy to setup and manage reward tiers and has had a positive impact on sales.

February 19, 2020

Hi Concealment Express,

Thank you for your positive review - we are very pleased to hear that you have had a seamless experience with our program!

Thanks again,

LoyaltyLion Team

Cablesmiths

They force you to make it live on your website before you can fully test and understand their interface. Once you install you realise you pay for everything including some "enhancements" ranging from $5-10 that to me are standard features that make it useable. Don't force making it live from the get go before the customer can fully understand your product and be transparent about your prices and you might have something

February 11, 2020

Hi Cablesmiths,

Sorry to read your update, a member of our support team has responded to your chat message and we'd love to chat this through with you.

Thanks
Fiona

Grace Eleyae

Very expensive. They lock you into a year contract and it's not better than any other loyalty app. The integrations are basic and the support is even worse.

Not a terrible app, just not worth the price at all.

February 10, 2020

Hi Grace Eleyae,

Thank you for your review, I am sorry to hear about the trouble you are having. One of our Customer Success team members has reached out to resolve this issue.

Caitlin