Loyalty & rewards program

Loyalty & rewards program

by LoyaltyLion

Build a loyalty program with points, referrals and rewards

FutbolMarkt.com

We love the app at FutbolMarkt.com - it fits seamlessly into our store. We've added all of the features we wanted and we look forward to it adding another aspect to our store.

Meanwhile their support is excellent. They've helped us with our queries and troubleshooting and have been very responsive.

Highly recommend!

May 7, 2019

Great to hear that you've had a good experience and look forward to seeing some great results. Thank you for the feedback :)

Van Clarke

We set up a loyalty programme for a quick launch within the space of a week and the Loyalty Lion team were so helpful and efficient in the setup and integration process. They were on hand to answer any question, however big or small and we're able to resolve any problems quickly. Thank you!

May 7, 2019

Great to see you up and running so quickly! Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any other questions along the way :)

Limited Run Games

We needed a seamless integration looking at loyalty reward options for our customer site with Limited Run Games. Their account and support team was on point helping with integration, coaching, and general correspondence.

Ultimately, we decided a loyalty program for our site our customer base was ideal at the time- but that didn't reflect at all on the quality of their platform as we feel it was top notch and very easy to use.

If we decide to go back to one- we would certainly come back to Loyalty Lion. Would definitely recommend : )

Victorian Rose Needlearts

Works great! Easily installed. The first app that I didn't need help with. Fingers crossed that it actually helps with sales now.

April 23, 2019

Glad you're set up and ready to go - good luck!

KNBeau

Exciting app, i will step by step to buy a lot of items. Thank so much for a free app, i will introduce my friends

Skinny & Co. Coconut Oil

Great experience, great tool, great people. Easy onboarding process with knowledgeable reps and easy to use interface. Will require an HTML skills to update automatic emails, but if you're engaging customers through email already you'll be fine. 5/5, would use again.

April 17, 2019

Thanks for the kind words - glad you were able to get up and running easily. Good luck with the program!

grace & stella

Setting up and customizing was made a lot easier with the help of Kasia and the team at Loyalty Lion. There are so many features and integrations on this platform, and we're so excited to see the difference this makes on our store!

April 17, 2019

Glad we were able to help you get started - we're looking forward to seeing the results too! Please do let us know if you need anything else :)

Tuoutlet24h

Increible app. Very Useful. FREE PLAN very attractive...nothing bad to say...jus THANKS. I will tell about my experience in a little time!!

April 16, 2019

Thanks for the five star review - we appreciate it! 😊

Senior.com

We just launched but we anticipate an instant ROI because this make the process of using points and discounts directly on teh checkout page. Excited to see it work. The customer service team is fantastic as well!

April 16, 2019

Thanks for the kind words and congratulations on launching!

Pixel Empire

After much deliberation on what loyalty app to use for my reward program, I ended up choosing Loyalty Lion and am extremely happy with the results. The amount of custom support I received to make my loyalty program seem like an extension of my brand, as opposed to an afterthought widget was incredible.

Some important things that separate Loyalty Lion from the competition are:

• Ability to embed panel into a custom page/account page
• Integration with Limespot app
• In-depth analytics
• Best price

I look forward to updating this review as the year goes on.

April 16, 2019

Thanks for the five star review and the feedback 😄Glad we were able to support and great to hear our integrations will be helpful!