Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Air & Grace

A really great app, with super responsive and helpful customer service from Hannah in the support team. Thanks!

October 23, 2020

We are so happy to hear you are enjoying our platform and the service from our Support team 😀 I have forwarded your lovely words onto Hannah and the rest of the team!

Emily Hare

Great app and Hannah was a brilliant help when I had to remove it! I no longer need it so this is my only reason for removing. Really great app and wonderful customer service! Highly recommend!

October 23, 2020

We are really sorry to see you go! But I will forward your kind comments onto Hannah and the rest of the team 😀 Wishing you all the best for the future 💜

Pulsecomics

if you're on edge between the royalty apps. Will suggest you to go with LL specially for their awesome customer support :) Very responsive. Thanks a lot.

October 23, 2020

This is amazing feedback, thank so much for your lovely review 😀 I will be sure to pass on your kind words back to the team!

Hazel Kitchen

Working with this app actually worth a lot. They save my team's time and reduced complains. Thanks a lot

October 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words about LoyaltyLion 🦁 we are so happy to hear you are enjoying the platform! 😀

Tippsy Sake

very responsive. their engineering team responded quickly and made requested revision. Great customer service.

October 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review! I am really glad to hear you are happy with our service 😀

Better Nature

We've been really pleased with LL so far. Easy to use & great customer service, we would definitely recommend! Daniel & Ellie were especially helpful, thank you!

August 13, 2020

Thanks for the great review! I'm glad to hear that you have found the platform easy to use and I'll forward your kind words about Daniel and Ellie to the team. 😄

Chestee

We researched all the loyalty apps and after hearing great things about Loyalty Lion from other brands we decided to try it. The responsiveness of the Loyalty Lion Team is amazing. They really get to know your brand and provide meaningful help. The resources they provide are incredible and offer insight into all aspects of running an ecom business. Highly recommended.

August 13, 2020

Many thanks for the review! We're very happy that you chose LoyaltyLion and it is great to hear that you're enjoying the resources too.

OMIERA LABS

Very professional, quick, responsive staff. Asked a question my customer had and they responded within a short period of time and covered the question thoroughly. Laurence was very professional and efficient as well! Very pleased.

August 13, 2020

Thanks for the review! It is great to hear about your experience with our customer success team. 😊

Earthwise Beauty

This app is great so far and the Loyalty Lion team is very helpful. All our questions have been answered promptly and every issue is solved right away. Their customer service is excellent, Laurence and everyone else has been so helpful. We would definitely recommend this loyalty app to any Shopify business looking for this type of service.

July 21, 2020

Hi Earthwise Beauty,

Thanks so much for your review. It is great to hear about your experience with our customer service team and I'll forward your kind words onto them.

Thanks again,

Caitlin

Seacoast Pop Up

When I had a question, Laurence responded very quickly and was so helpful! The app is really user friendly, too. Additionally, my customers are excited about using their points. This has been a great experience.

July 21, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I'll be sure to forward your kind words onto Laurence. 😊I'm glad to hear your customers have responded well to the program too!