Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customise a loyalty program with points, referrals and rewards

Lolamart

Easy to set up. I just signed up. I need this to help me with marketing and to keep my customers in the future.

No Tox Life

I wanted to love this app but it didn’t work well for us in the long run. We used it for one year. What I loved about it was the customer engagement and buy-in. Customers LOVED getting points for purchases. What I didn't love was partially a limitation of Shopify -- you may only use one discount per cart -- and that meant our customers couldn't combine discounts. Apparently that's not a problem if you're on a Shopify PLUS plan, which we are not. I have seen great strides made during the last year improving the app and making it easier to use and faster to use. If we were a larger company I think we'd be lifelong users of this app.

Pure Vida

Awesome setup, super quick and easy. Looking forward to my rewards program!

EM Fashion Trends

I used this app to set up loyalty program for my new store. I'm glad it seemed very easy to set up and it has a free plan which is good for me since my store is new.

Prestigious Gifts

Excellent app. Does everything it says. One of the best in the market. Very good developer.

Elquidinbulk

poorly optimized, slows things alot, coupons can't stack. Expensive.

April 9, 2019

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. Sorry that LoyaltyLion did not live up to your expectations. We've worked hard to make sure our app doesn't slow down the load time of your site, you can find out more information here. (https://help.loyaltylion.com/account-management/site-performance)

Unfortunately, we cannot stack coupons due to a restriction by Shopify, however, we do have the option of offering giftcards as rewards (if you're on the Classic plan) that can be stacked! Get in contact if you would like more information!

Resume Diva Company

Simple and easy to setup! That was awesome! I hope my customers love it. Thank you so much!

Go To Italy 2

Love it so far! Very easy to set up and filled with standard guidelines that are a great start!

Gmmoda

It should be a great app and i believe it is a nice solution to give it for free id we could reach 800 orders a month...it would be helpfull during the start up phase.

Paisley Raye Sweet Fern Boutique

Easy to set up and it has a nice interface with my page.