Loyalty & rewards program

Loyalty & rewards program

by LoyaltyLion

Build a loyalty program with points, referrals and rewards

Rezenpure

Awesome customer service! Worth it!

Null Audio Studio

love it, most cost effective solution on loyalty plans

The Personalized Gift Co

I liked this the best out versus smile.io and swell

Saardetest2

It was so easy to start! Awesome anybody can set up this. I would like to comeback and write another great review after i see the success of this additional benefit to my business.

Apex Sports

Very happy with Loyalty Lion! Set-up and installation was super easy! The Loyalty Lion staff are very responsive and easy to work with. App is easy to manage and our customers love it.

Oh Hello Stationery Co

Very expensive and all the better features are more. That being said it is worth the money. It is a great program and offers a lot of features that make it worth the cost.

I do wish the in cart additions and a bit more customization was available but I do enjoy the customer service and it makes the program valuable.

Semipolished

easy set up - we'll see, i'll update in a couple of weeks

Casual Sofame

Super !

Socal Queen

I guess it's great for someone who doesn't want a lot of control over their customer lists. Or maybe if you're just starting up. We've had a customer list with rewards for 5 years and trying to import existing customers and their points - with everything having to be sent to Loyalty Lion first - not even being able to delete a customer. That doesn't work for us.

April 9, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for your feedback! We understand why would want these features and we are looking at ways to implement them. At the moment, it is not possible to import customers without fixing them in Shopify, we also cannot delete customers unless it's done through Shopify either (however you can block them). You have highlighted points that have been raised before and rest assured, we are working on them.

A Court Of Candles

I have tried MANY reward apps!
This is the *absolute best* Reward program out there for shopify store owners in my opinion. I never write reviews (I know I should) but I am so in love with this app and how I get to specify the exact features I want to use and pay for, and the ones I do not need to save money. Other reward apps will only allow for like 50 orders in their base plan, or 50 new customers. Problem with that is the orders who only buy a single small value item; or if based on just new customers, then most of them are signing up for the program for points, but not buying anything. I love this app because it's absolutely free no matter how many customers/orders you have, but you get to choose your own plan of how to reward the customers, which is also really affordable! An example: Pay $10/month, you get a feature added to reward customers for reviews they make; Pay another certain amount a month, you get a feature added to reward customers for their birthdays. There are a ton of ways to customize this app, and I adore it so much! Please keep up the amazing work, LoyaltyLion!