Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customise a loyalty program with points, referrals and rewards

Vsavi Cbd E Liquid

A great app for Customers and Store Owners. Good support from Loyalty Lion to help with configuration & onboarding.

Rezenpure

Awesome customer service! Worth it!

Null Audio Studio

love it, most cost effective solution on loyalty plans

The Personalized Gift Co

I liked this the best out versus smile.io and swell

Saardetest2

It was so easy to start! Awesome anybody can set up this. I would like to comeback and write another great review after i see the success of this additional benefit to my business.

Apex Sports

Very happy with Loyalty Lion! Set-up and installation was super easy! The Loyalty Lion staff are very responsive and easy to work with. App is easy to manage and our customers love it.

Oh Hello Stationery Co

Very expensive and all the better features are more. That being said it is worth the money. It is a great program and offers a lot of features that make it worth the cost.

I do wish the in cart additions and a bit more customization was available but I do enjoy the customer service and it makes the program valuable.

Semipolished

easy set up - we'll see, i'll update in a couple of weeks

Casual Sofame

Super !

Socal Queen

I guess it's great for someone who doesn't want a lot of control over their customer lists. Or maybe if you're just starting up. We've had a customer list with rewards for 5 years and trying to import existing customers and their points - with everything having to be sent to Loyalty Lion first - not even being able to delete a customer. That doesn't work for us.

April 9, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for your feedback! We understand why would want these features and we are looking at ways to implement them. At the moment, it is not possible to import customers without fixing them in Shopify, we also cannot delete customers unless it's done through Shopify either (however you can block them). You have highlighted points that have been raised before and rest assured, we are working on them.