Loyalty & rewards program

Loyalty & rewards program

by LoyaltyLion

Customise a loyalty program with points, referrals and rewards

Metrojewelry

very easy to set up! waiting for customers to utilize the feature to determine its full impact! so far with my tests I have been very happy!

Glamcodes

AMAZING customer service! Lottie literally walked me through step by step on setting up the perfect loyalty program for my awesome customers. Installing the app was fast and super user friendly. Do not look any further, install Loyalty Lion TODAY! You will so glad you did.

Lockshop Wigs

Easy to set up, works without problems and so many customization options with different price plans. This works for any budget really!

Kingstontechnology

awesome, great feature set, customization is thorough

Petshow

I was a former user of the BEANS loyalty program which gave out thousands of bonus points without permission to my customers. This caused a lot of time, effort and energy to be expended in our organization that will never be recouped or accounted for. That left a VERY BAD taste in my mouth and was the end of BEANS for us. I switched us to Loyalty Lion and so far have had no issues. Today I was even given a bonus gift by Lottie (great cs by the way) adding some free enhancements to my plan. I greatly appreciate that assistance, as the enhancements are EXPENSIVE (which is why only 4 stars-very overpriced).

Shop Curly Sue

This is such a simple and straightforward app to integrate and use! The reporting makes it easy to measure the ROI for each loyalty option, in addition to which you can easily change those you want. I've only been using it for a month or so, but I would already highly recommend :)

Tigga Towers

We are yet to launch the app on our site but setting up the referral part has been fairly simple. We have had a lot of correspondence with LoyaltyLion via their online chat, specifically with Lottie, and their customer service so far has been excellent. Their responses and actions have been fast - so far so good!

Skhc

Support from Lottie and Cecillia are superb! Swift and fully understand what customer means. Live chat support help out lots faster.

Migrating and set up everything just took me an hour from start to launch!

Interface was easy to use and understand, analysis dashboard is pack with information

Beconline

Been using it for several months and has worked well for us, just make sure names or emails are spelled exactly like they are written including punctuation or it won't grab them under members :)

Ottolube

Great app and very friendly support. I would highly recommend it.