Loyalty, rewards & referrals

Customer loyalty & referrals: loyalty program points & rewards

Free plan available

Chestee

We researched all the loyalty apps and after hearing great things about Loyalty Lion from other brands we decided to try it. The responsiveness of the Loyalty Lion Team is amazing. They really get to know your brand and provide meaningful help. The resources they provide are incredible and offer insight into all aspects of running an ecom business. Highly recommended.

August 13, 2020

Many thanks for the review! We're very happy that you chose LoyaltyLion and it is great to hear that you're enjoying the resources too.

OMIERA LABS

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very professional, quick, responsive staff. Asked a question my customer had and they responded within a short period of time and covered the question thoroughly. Laurence was very professional and efficient as well! Very pleased.

August 13, 2020

Thanks for the review! It is great to hear about your experience with our customer success team. 😊

Earthwise Beauty

This app is great so far and the Loyalty Lion team is very helpful. All our questions have been answered promptly and every issue is solved right away. Their customer service is excellent, Laurence and everyone else has been so helpful. We would definitely recommend this loyalty app to any Shopify business looking for this type of service.

Hi Earthwise Beauty,

Thanks so much for your review. It is great to hear about your experience with our customer service team and I'll forward your kind words onto them.

Thanks again,

Seacoast Pop Up

Time spent using app About 2 years

When I had a question, Laurence responded very quickly and was so helpful! The app is really user friendly, too. Additionally, my customers are excited about using their points. This has been a great experience.

July 21, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I'll be sure to forward your kind words onto Laurence. 😊I'm glad to hear your customers have responded well to the program too!

Milie Bijoux

Time spent using app Over 3 years

It's a really great app. My costumer really love to use it and it brings me a lot of reccurent sale. Thank you Loyalty Lion!

Hi Milie Bijoux,

Thanks for your review! It is great to hear that your customers are loving the program 😊

Never Fully Dressed

Time spent using app About 1 year

I deliberated using LoyaltyLion and a few other similar programmes and a year into using it I am delighted with my decision and results. From the dozens of questions I had, to on-boarding and some recent refresher training for customer services nothing has been a stretch for the LL team. We are having fantastic success and always finding new ways with our CSM's assistance to find we can continue to get more out of it and more importantly as can our customers!

June 23, 2020

Hi Never Fully Dressed,

Thank you for the review! It is great to hear about your onboarding experience and I will be sure to forward your kind words to the Customer Success team.

Thanks,

Coffee Notes

Location South Africa

I set up this app primarily to grow my referral traffic. I'm still on the free plan, and trial the referral enhancements. I've got a few days on the trial remaining, but already know that i will be keeping it. I loved how easy it was to set up and the seamless integration with my store. The help articles were intuitive. The support team is amazing and they really do respond within minutes. A big thanks to LaurenceTownsend... Super efficient, in importing my data so I didn't lose a minute in letting my customers know that we were live!

I can see myself easily moving on to the Small Business plan as my business grows. It's just a tad pricey for the scale of my shop right now, but hopefully this app will help me grow my business.

June 23, 2020

Hi Coffee Notes,

Thank you for the review. It is lovely to hear about your experience with Laurence from our customer success team and we're glad to hear about your seamless setup!

Thanks,

magnumtattoosupplies

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This is a great app that is easy to use and works perfectly with our store! We'd highly recommend it to anyone looking for a loyalty/rewards scheme app. The customer service team are amazing and always on hand to help with any queries. Big thank you to Laurence who has been extremely helpful and kind.

Love from the Magnum Tattoo Supplies Team

June 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your review, we love hearing your feedback! I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Laurence. Thanks again, Caitlin

Glamour and Lace Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 years

What an awesome little app. It is super easy to use. Support is unbelievable. Answer all my questions and help me with everything I need. My customers absolutely love the rewards program

June 11, 2020

Thank you for your kind words about our support team! It is great to hear about your experience with our app. 💜

I Love Tunics

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great! little app that we have now been using for couple of years. Love the ability to reward customers for shopping with us. Tangible rewards that can be tracked for every $1 spent rather than resorting to lucky draws that do not reward customers evenly

Thanks
Sam
ilovetunics.com

June 11, 2020

Thanks for the review! It is great to hear that you're enjoying rewarding your most loyal customers. 💫