Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customise a loyalty program with points, referrals and rewards

Kadence Collection

Pricing is not clear. I don't trust companies that are not transparent with their pricing.

April 9, 2019

Hi Kadence collection, we apologise that our pricing structure wasn't clear. We've updated our pricing plan lately which you can view here (https://loyaltylion.com/pricing#features) and a list of enhancements for our free plan here (https://help.loyaltylion.com/account-management/shopify-enhancements). Hope this helps!

All Four Outdoors

App seems to be working well and the functionality has already seen some historical customers re-engage. Thanks to Kerri for helping import historical clients, made a huge difference as I've now got them referring for points!

Yayiboyan

J'attends le résultat de 3 a 5 jours. Néanmoins c'est cool.

Limorush

Great product and recently they have very good customer service that helps quickly with things and make sure you're happy.

Grassroots Baby

I LOVE this loyalty app! It works seamlessly on my website and in store, which gives my customers a great experience! I've told so many people about this loyalty program! After trying what seemed like an endless number of programs to see which I liked best, I've been nothing but happy with LoyaltyLion in the year+ I've been using it!

UPDATE12/17: I still *love* LoyaltyLion and always recommend it when others ask about a loyalty program for Shopify! We've been using it about 2 years now, and our customers love how easy it is to earn & redeem points in store and online. Thank you for having such a great app and great customer service too!

Garnodk

Translations which you pay extra for, does not work on mobile devices. Issuing a ticket supporters do not make time to read entire ticket, and just closes the case... this is sad because it is a good system for loyalty... but the supporters are not serious if they don’t take the time to understand their customers problems fully this results in a lot of wasted time, trying to make supporters understand that the translations are not working on mobile, but works on desktop...

Simple Pleasure Designs By Jennifer Fehr

I really loved the look & feel of this App - but I too found the pricing very deceiving! I believed that with my small bus I could use it for FREE or at least at a minimal cost & over time when I reached the 400+ orders per month I could afford to pay for the features I wanted. Then after setting it all up & promoting it to my customers I realized I would need to pay quite a bit of $$$ each month just to run the 3 features I selected. Unfortunately I am fairly disappointed. It was quite unclear that FREE was clearly not the case!

April 9, 2019

Hey there, thank you for your feedback. We do offer a basic free plan, however we are unable to provide all of our features on this plan. We have worked hard to ensure that we offer a loyalty program to cater to all budgets however, some features are exclusive to higher plans as they involve a lot of technical work on our side. If you would like to find out more about our free plan, take a look here. (https://help.loyaltylion.com/getting-started)

Meridiths Catering

The loyalty tab at bottom right corner of page is not showing? Can you help?

Salty Folk Supply

I like that the widget is not too overbearing on the site and looks good. Lots of options too and very fast support responses! :)

Harrys Menswear

People do like the fact they get discounts for shopping with you. Loyalty Lions does this fairly well. The only criticism that I could provide is its a bit slow to provide the information at the Point of Sale. Otherwise it works well and the customers love it.