Loyalty & rewards program

Loyalty & rewards program

by LoyaltyLion

Customise a loyalty program with points, referrals and rewards

Garnodk

Translations which you pay extra for, does not work on mobile devices. Issuing a ticket supporters do not make time to read entire ticket, and just closes the case... this is sad because it is a good system for loyalty... but the supporters are not serious if they don’t take the time to understand their customers problems fully this results in a lot of wasted time, trying to make supporters understand that the translations are not working on mobile, but works on desktop...

Simple Pleasure Designs By Jennifer Fehr

I really loved the look & feel of this App - but I too found the pricing very deceiving! I believed that with my small bus I could use it for FREE or at least at a minimal cost & over time when I reached the 400+ orders per month I could afford to pay for the features I wanted. Then after setting it all up & promoting it to my customers I realized I would need to pay quite a bit of $$$ each month just to run the 3 features I selected. Unfortunately I am fairly disappointed. It was quite unclear that FREE was clearly not the case!

April 9, 2019

Hey there, thank you for your feedback. We do offer a basic free plan, however we are unable to provide all of our features on this plan. We have worked hard to ensure that we offer a loyalty program to cater to all budgets however, some features are exclusive to higher plans as they involve a lot of technical work on our side. If you would like to find out more about our free plan, take a look here. (https://help.loyaltylion.com/getting-started)

Meridiths Catering

The loyalty tab at bottom right corner of page is not showing? Can you help?

Salty Folk Supply

I like that the widget is not too overbearing on the site and looks good. Lots of options too and very fast support responses! :)

Harrys Menswear

People do like the fact they get discounts for shopping with you. Loyalty Lions does this fairly well. The only criticism that I could provide is its a bit slow to provide the information at the Point of Sale. Otherwise it works well and the customers love it.

Zkin Organics Skincare Uk

very easy to use, and support teem is very active and fast

Bezels And Bytes

Great customer service and ongoing account management. They actually reach out to YOU about about how to maximize your program. I found their pricing very clear. They have also been responsive to suggestions. Very client-focused!

Snerten Snelle

It sound like this is the best app ever, but think again.
You have to pay for almost everything. I even asked their support team what the price would be since its not clear, but "it depends on how many sales you have" she told me. She then said that it was free until i got a larger number of sales. Shortly after this i saw that i cant use anything without paying for it. I feel cheated!

April 9, 2019

Hi there, we're sorry to hear that our pricing structure wasn't clear. We base our pricing on the number of orders to make sure you only ever pay for the members that are shopping at your store each month. We also offer a free plan that you can add optional extras to from $5/month. More information on pricing can be found here (https://loyaltylion.com/pricing#features), and on our enhancements here (https://help.loyaltylion.com/account-management/shopify-enhancements).

Mychopchop

Awesome app and even more awesome support.

Pictom Senc