Loyalty & rewards program

Loyalty & rewards program

by LoyaltyLion

Customise a loyalty program with points, referrals and rewards

Karaecuador

Excellent support!
Great features. Se puede también customizar el idioma, excelente! y los precios super cómodos, tu escoges las funcionalidades especificas que quieres pagar.

Kollectionk

I have used many reward and loyalty apps before. The price systems of some apps were unreasonable. Or design of some apps was not good. But LoyaltyLion has very reasonable price plan and has good design. Admin dashboard is well-designed and easy to use. And customer support is great.

Dinophia

What a stupid app
I deleted app but I still see the widget on my shop
Stupid app...

April 9, 2019

Hi there, we're sorry that you found our app difficult. If you still having issues removing the widget you can follow the instructions here. (https://help.loyaltylion.com/account-management/shopify-uninstall-loyaltylion)

Vapel1fe

Update: They made it so you can update the users Tiers. AMAZING! Just please make it possible where we can edit a customer's email address and you would be the perfect fit! (Also a Zapier would be a great option)

I have no idea what these people are talking about as far as bad reviews are concerned. There is only 2 issues worth mentioning but NOT worth not going with them. The issue that you cant LINK them to the pop up (most all others do but you can link to a website its div'd in - so its ok) and the biggest one for me is you cannot edit the group the person is in or tier but this seems like this is coming in time. Couple little tweaks here and there (fixing what it says on the referral screen so they see what their reward is for doing it). THEIR CSS customization alone is worth $500 a month! A+

Now neither of those persuade me from going anywhere else. For multiple location, and multiple accounts THIS is the answer. And they replace online as well so its an all in one solution. The pricing isnt bad either when you factor in WHAT you would pay for for 2 different platforms cause nothing else links the 2 together. Appcard is a HUGE rip off, HUGE. These guys do everything they do plus a lot more. Sweet-tooth is very selective on what they implement; and even then its nothing worth going to them over these guys. All the competition base it off of HOW many customers while LL bases it off of how many ORDERS. Just an amazing platform and would def recommend to anyone looking for a great all in one.

Natural Escapes Body

great app if you have the money

Vikingjewel

Claims to have a free plan. Lures me in, wastes my time, then I notice there are hidden costs. Each major feature cost extra $10/month. And all that talk that they want to grow with your business.

April 9, 2019

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. Sorry that the features you wanted were not included in our free plan. We can only offer our most basic features for free as all of our merchants require development work on our side.

Llb Usa

Easy to use, easy for customers, works very reliable and offers a lot of features. Although the new pricing model is a bit of a pain, specially if you have multiple shops.

lauraslittleboutique.com

Distinct Phone Accessories

Great app so far! Everything seems to be working great and I like the fact that there is a small tab at the bottom of the window where people can join the loyalty program. I hope this will get me some returning customers in the future!

Killer Instinct Staging

The installation and setup through the Admin dashboard was simple, and customer service exceeded our expectations every time we reached out for guidance. We just can't say enough good things about how much they want their customers to succeed. The platform itself is very flexible and offers everything we wanted in a loyalty program. You won't go wrong installing this app.

Fendrihan

Great app, works as advertised. Increased customer loyalty and reduced churn rate. Support is fantastic.