Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customise a loyalty program with points, referrals and rewards

Zkin Organics Skincare Uk

very easy to use, and support teem is very active and fast

Bezels And Bytes

Great customer service and ongoing account management. They actually reach out to YOU about about how to maximize your program. I found their pricing very clear. They have also been responsive to suggestions. Very client-focused!

Snerten Snelle

It sound like this is the best app ever, but think again.
You have to pay for almost everything. I even asked their support team what the price would be since its not clear, but "it depends on how many sales you have" she told me. She then said that it was free until i got a larger number of sales. Shortly after this i saw that i cant use anything without paying for it. I feel cheated!

April 9, 2019

Hi there, we're sorry to hear that our pricing structure wasn't clear. We base our pricing on the number of orders to make sure you only ever pay for the members that are shopping at your store each month. We also offer a free plan that you can add optional extras to from $5/month. More information on pricing can be found here (https://loyaltylion.com/pricing#features), and on our enhancements here (https://help.loyaltylion.com/account-management/shopify-enhancements).

Mychopchop

Awesome app and even more awesome support.

Pictom Senc

Excellente application, Facilement personnalisable! Bravo

Divaland Lights

Haven't started using it yet, but very happy with the solutions they provided when they replied to my two emails.

Karaecuador

Excellent support!
Great features. Se puede también customizar el idioma, excelente! y los precios super cómodos, tu escoges las funcionalidades especificas que quieres pagar.

Kollectionk

I have used many reward and loyalty apps before. The price systems of some apps were unreasonable. Or design of some apps was not good. But LoyaltyLion has very reasonable price plan and has good design. Admin dashboard is well-designed and easy to use. And customer support is great.

Dinophia

What a stupid app
I deleted app but I still see the widget on my shop
Stupid app...

April 9, 2019

Hi there, we're sorry that you found our app difficult. If you still having issues removing the widget you can follow the instructions here. (https://help.loyaltylion.com/account-management/shopify-uninstall-loyaltylion)

Vapel1fe

Update: They made it so you can update the users Tiers. AMAZING! Just please make it possible where we can edit a customer's email address and you would be the perfect fit! (Also a Zapier would be a great option)

I have no idea what these people are talking about as far as bad reviews are concerned. There is only 2 issues worth mentioning but NOT worth not going with them. The issue that you cant LINK them to the pop up (most all others do but you can link to a website its div'd in - so its ok) and the biggest one for me is you cannot edit the group the person is in or tier but this seems like this is coming in time. Couple little tweaks here and there (fixing what it says on the referral screen so they see what their reward is for doing it). THEIR CSS customization alone is worth $500 a month! A+

Now neither of those persuade me from going anywhere else. For multiple location, and multiple accounts THIS is the answer. And they replace online as well so its an all in one solution. The pricing isnt bad either when you factor in WHAT you would pay for for 2 different platforms cause nothing else links the 2 together. Appcard is a HUGE rip off, HUGE. These guys do everything they do plus a lot more. Sweet-tooth is very selective on what they implement; and even then its nothing worth going to them over these guys. All the competition base it off of HOW many customers while LL bases it off of how many ORDERS. Just an amazing platform and would def recommend to anyone looking for a great all in one.