Loyalty & rewards program

Loyalty & rewards program

by LoyaltyLion

Customise a loyalty program with points, referrals and rewards

Vikingjewel

Claims to have a free plan. Lures me in, wastes my time, then I notice there are hidden costs. Each major feature cost extra $10/month. And all that talk that they want to grow with your business.

April 9, 2019

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. Sorry that the features you wanted were not included in our free plan. We can only offer our most basic features for free as all of our merchants require development work on our side.

Llb Usa

Easy to use, easy for customers, works very reliable and offers a lot of features. Although the new pricing model is a bit of a pain, specially if you have multiple shops.

lauraslittleboutique.com

Distinct Phone Accessories

Great app so far! Everything seems to be working great and I like the fact that there is a small tab at the bottom of the window where people can join the loyalty program. I hope this will get me some returning customers in the future!

Killer Instinct Staging

The installation and setup through the Admin dashboard was simple, and customer service exceeded our expectations every time we reached out for guidance. We just can't say enough good things about how much they want their customers to succeed. The platform itself is very flexible and offers everything we wanted in a loyalty program. You won't go wrong installing this app.

Fendrihan

Great app, works as advertised. Increased customer loyalty and reduced churn rate. Support is fantastic.

Merchants Shopping Mall

I give the loyalty rewards and referrals fives star review.

Darn Good Yarn Wholesale

we had a great experience with the on-boarding team!

Truevintageclothing

Great app, easy to setup! highly recommended

Eastcoast Lifestyle

Best app we've purchases yet! Our customers love it and it's SO user friendly. Amazing customer service too! They're always there to help & check in often, as well.

Renn Designs

Loyalty Lion made incorporating a loyalty programme into my store so quick and easy - they've thought of everything and I'm already seeing the benefits of rewarding my customers, with increased engagement and sales. Highly recommended!