Lucky Orange

Lucky Orange

by Lucky Orange LLC

Your customers are confused. See why.

Robert Mason Co.

I really love this app, watching the customers shop has been extremely helpful. I was paying more for a different app that was just a heat map, you get so much more with Lucky Orange. Customer service is amazing too!

Designs By Dees Hands 2

I still have a lot to learn on how to utilize all of the features. Although I feel like I am "Big Brother" I enjoy seeing exactly where people are going on my website.

UPDATE:

Like other visitors have stated this app has a lot of bugs. It works sometimes and then it will stop working out of the blue. The recordings can take awhile to come through if at all sometimes.

Carvacious

Lucky Orange is an amazing tool. It helped me identify where my customers were clicking and where they were getting stuck in the conversion funnel process. The live recordings of users' actions are invaluable. Thank you Lucky Orange!

Jean's Home and Family Store

I must say being in Australia I have found the online help to be pathetic due to time zone related issues.
However Lucky Orange has saved me in that I am new to this game and still trying to figure things out.
Through information on recordings I have been able to identify issues that otherwise would not have been eg broken links when I updated my site.
I have also identified a trend of people jumping to one collection of my site and never appearing interested in buying from this collection - this enabled me to do detective work in a different area which has resolved significant issues with my online advertising - so Hopefully Lucky Orange will be paid for within a few months of this error being resolved!

Smilecareshop

Great app. So much information. No hassle to install. Totally addictive. Could easily be turned into a computer game betting on your customers to make a purchase. Way too much fun for an awesome analytics tool.

Fashion Chasers NYC

App is great gives you insight on whats going on with your site. I haven't even begun to use chat but may in the future. I am all about analytics . Still exploring but I can see the value in this app. Must have

Standout

Short version: Wow! Best tool EVER! Gain huge insight into your site and your customers.

Long version: I don't know where to start, so I will run through the top menu bar.

Dashboard - awesome. Tremendous overview of site activity, over time and in real time.

Live Visitors - watch and learn and engage. I've caught numerous issues with our site just by keeping an eye on visitors. Love how time on page is there and you see when activity falls off. Even better, when I see a repeat visitor, I can watch and ask to chat I want.

Recordings - amazing. Playback what happens on your site when you are not watching. See what people do on each page.

Chat - that blinking light grabs attention. We get WAY more chats now - better customer service. Worth it for Chat alone except you get all of this other great info.

Heat Maps - very informative. We've made changes to our product page and now more people are seeing the extra photos we went to great expense to get. Never knew!

Polls - so simple, so helpful. The results are now guiding our product development. We found a huge percentage of our customers want smaller and taller product but with the same capacity.

UPDATE: new and improved polling feature now lets you ask multi-question polls. Very slick!

Form Analytics - have not used yet.

Support is quick and helpful so you can get the most out of the app.

uoionline.com: Women's Clothing Boutique

Switching to Lucky Orange for our chat was a great decision! Not only was it cheaper than our last chat program, it also provides analytic insights that are soo much easier to understand than Google Anayltics. The other feature that I'm in love with is the polls. Overall great investment!

MrBinocular

Great App. Lets me see what my customer does and goes through. Helps great with optimization and providing customers with what they need.

Linus Bike

We LOVE Lucky Orange! A fabulous tool to interact in real time with our customers which minimizes incoming emails to our info account. The heat maps and conversion tools are helpful to track customers and see where they are getting lost/confused. Or to see why they abandon their cart. Overall a fantastic App and we would highly recommend it.