Lucky Orange: Heatmaps & Chat

Lucky Orange: Heatmaps & Chat

by Lucky Orange LLC

Easily see why people abandon carts to instantly grow sales!

Swirltee

Great app, really useful. I would recommend it to anybody! Thanks. :)

Mevanti

This is definitely a must have if you are serious about your website. Definitely necessary for CRO with the heat maps and the recordings of visitors. Also has built in Chat system. And best of all, it's priced relatively cheap compared to other Chat systems.

Your Style Place

Love this app i use it on two of my stores and this is one of the best tools I use to see my traffic live ,Tip if you do FB ads and use the UTM its amazing to see how each ad preform, I personally not a big fan of google analytic to much data to process, so with Lucky Orange i can see in a min whats going on with all my traffic

Bon Tampons

Brilliant app for tracking how people interact with your website

Retro T Shop

Lucky Orange is hands down the best website tracking app I've ever used. The amount of information this app provides you makes it nearly impossible not to increase your sales. I give the highest recommendation to Lucky Orange. They've created an awesome app. Please get this app today! You will not regret it!

Whisperingcowgirl

It's not live and very inaccurate.

Generation Yes

works great and gives you a lot of insight on your site and how users use it

Its A Love

Extremely helpful tools to better understand how to optimize your site.

Aimwell Targets

The system has worked well and when I had questions they were answered quickly and courteously. I notice a slight discrepancy between some of the Lucky Orange numbers and Shopify numbers which I think are because of different time zone settings so not overly concerned.

Heyday Footwear

Great app, love being to see customer recordings and just starting to play around with the chat feature