Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Website tools to improve cart checkout and grow conversions

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Dio Candle Company

Time spent using app Over 3 years

App works great when installed correctly. Customer service is hit or miss on first attempt but eventually they get the job (whatever it is) done. Love this app and really appreciate all the insight for how customer shop.

November 1, 2021

Thank you for your kind words and recommendation! We love to impress our customers with our technology and support. Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website through session recordings can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. Thanks again for your review and recommendation! We wish you continued success, and don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to help you in any way!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

PrimeEverest

Location Netherlands

Hi, When i am whatcing what my customers does, I don't see the page and what my customer does, i only see the html codes? Please help to get this right. Please help to make this right. -- edit: It is not working because of the booster theme that i am using. Nevertheless, good help from customer support.

April 12, 2021

Oh no! Let’s get to the bottom of what’s going on. This certainly isn’t the experience we want you (or any customer) to have. We want to resolve this ASAP to help get you back on track to see what your visitors are doing on your Shopify store. You should have an email in your inbox from support@luckyorange.com. At your earliest convenience, please, reply to the email we sent earlier today or contact us via phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927.

We look forward to connecting soon.

Cheers – Bradley from Lucky Orange

HiGlowy

Location France

It's really a must have for an e-commerce store! Very useful to understand the customer behavior and can help if you have any problem on your website that you can't see. I 100% recommend it ! The only thing i have to say is in my opinion the interface of the application could be better but still a really great app!

December 23, 2020

“Must-have for an e-commerce store” is a phrase we love to hear from our customers. Thank you for your review and recommendation. We would love to earn your five-star review, so please reach out if there is anything you need! Happy tracking!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

WytchWood

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is amazing, I love how deep it goes into whats happening analytically. I love watching the live views. The only problem I have is that it's not always on the ball. I can be on Shopify Home and have 3 visitors on my site but lucky orange says no one online. It's a little glitchy but I'm sure they're ironing out that syncing issue. It's great to see your customer's journey on your store and perfect for spotting trends. Overall, I do actually love it.

August 18, 2020

Thank you for your review! Accessing what your visitors and customers do on your Shopify store is so rewarding. We would love to get in touch with you to figure out what’s going on with the reporting issue. This is certainly not the experience we want you to have! Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or email at support@luckyorange.com I look forward to connecting with you soon to get these outstanding issues resolved!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Everything Hippo

Time spent using app About 1 year

=== Review Updated on 10-12 BY EverythingHippo ===
I appreciate when a vendor responds after getting a negative review. Bradley from Lucky Orange reached out after I posted the one star review. We had a helpful conversation. My browser, FireFox by Mozilla, caused the app loading failures that lead to my original review. I was able to load the app in MS Edge. Bradley provided information about how to make a few small changes and now the app is working correctly. The app seems to allow visibility into the behaviors of my store visitors which is why I installed it. I dont have a comprehensive review at this time but it seems well organized and feature rich. So far so good. I will add a more detailed review after using the product for a few more weeks.

==== Original Reivew ====
What a POS. I was working with Shopify Support and they recommended that I install this App. The description seemed just like what I wanted. I added it and then ... nothing. It would not start. I removed it .. readded it. Nothing .. blank screen. I deleted cookies and cache. Nothing. I restarted the laptop and started shopify admin in a private window. Nothing. Would not move past a blank screen.

I have had some bad apps in my time on Shopify, but I have never had one so useless that it wouldn't even start up.

I recommend that you don't touch this one and move on to another one that is reliable.

October 15, 2019

Thank you for the opportunity to help make sure Lucky Orange was working on your site. We appreciate the collaboration and would love to hear back from you once you have interacted with our technology more. Let us know if you need anything else, we are always here to support our customer's success!

Cheers- Bradley from Lucky Orange

Jawolry

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app stopped recording Adds to cart and most of the view content recordings regardless of live sessions! The support team was absent due to weekends! Later the team reached me and helped me through skype chat. They resolved the issue and found out that my theme was a problem due to a design change of my cart. Moreover, he showed me how the site was loading for a long time.

Adorn Monogram Gifts

Took time to get customer service to respond. They stated they sent emails but I never received any (checked my spam folders as well) and my calls were not answered nor returned. After leaving a bad review I received a phone call immediately!

The issue is finally fixed!

App works well but there are times when the tracking is a bit off.

Onlybrown

Location Singapore

Awesome app! It allows us to better understand what visitors are doing on our website. We love the fact that it has a chat function which allows us to do more on one app than a separate chat app. Most importantly, it allows us to fine tune whatever that doesn't seem right on our website.. instantly e.g. broken links, radio buttons that are not working etc.

Would love to see more powerful analytics reports with suggestions and recommendations. That will be marvellous!

Looking forward to more powerful features. Keep up the good work guys!

www.onlybrown.com
- Men's Fine Leather Goods & Accessories

Outdoorstockroom

Great app but seems buggy at times but they are always working to improve the app. They just need to release a mobile app to keep track of things on the road and to take online chats with you.

Cloth Diaper Kids

Does what it says. They are adding new features all the time. Great support and easy to use interface.

Previous 1