MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Gabbie + Co.

I used this app to add a pop up to capture email. The setup was very simple and seems to be working. We shall see. Installation and set up was quick and simple.

June 12, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

Stone N' Seed

This app has helped me tremendously with connecting with my audience in so many more creative ways.

ARC Fitness

so far so good. Started using to help grow subscribe list, found it easy to set up, functional hopefully useful

May 18, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. I would recommend checking out our knowledge base for support articles on different features offered by MailMunch for Mailchimp integration and Shopify platform.

Smart-Produit

this is a good app for using. sincerly best to use and manage subscruption and contact ton improuve your order

HeidiSays

Good job at lay out for first time users to Mailmunch and /or new to the pop up field. Would recommend.

PetNiac's™

I used this app to offer a initial discount to my customer, it's really helpful and free until 2000 subscribers. Thanks very much.

NycePeak

I used this app to help me with the popup to my newsletter. It's easy to use and setup, it was working fine at the start but then I noticed when someone signup to the newsletter in the popup in the ''success'' section it only show the half of the popup, I don't really what happens but I will check and I hope find the solution and it's because that I rate with 4 stars this app.

May 14, 2020

If you are facing an issue with the success message for the form, please create a support ticket with us through your MailMunch account and we will have this issue resolved for you.

Katsumu

Easy process to make a pop-up but I have not yet tested it out. So after that I should be able to give a proper review.

Berlioza

I used it to add a pop up and it was very useful. I am still trying to get the autoresponder to run appropriately

May 14, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you are facing any issues with the Autoresponder campaign, please reach out to us by creating a support ticket and we will have it looked into and resolved fro you.

buonno

Bom aplicativo, por ser gratuito entrega um valor muito bom, estou gostando irei começar a testar em minha loja