Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

CoinStyle

I like the ease of use especially being directly integrated into Shopify as an app makes managing my customer list very easy!

August 23, 2021

Hi CoinStyle, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Gaaluub

Very happy with the app so far. Excellent support team and customer service! I do recommend Mailmunch.

August 23, 2021

Hi Gaaluub, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Delei’s market

I used this app to do pop up notification to my site visitors so they can send me their email addresses. so I can build an email list. This app is really amazing and very user friendly.

August 23, 2021

Hi Delei’s market, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

MY TOOLS HOUSE

This really helps me a lot with my business. I really suggest guys who are willling to promote theris business to use this.

August 23, 2021

Hi MY TOOLS HOUSE, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Isaksen design

Fast response and good service. i can not say anything bad about the service they provide ist fast and helpfull.

August 23, 2021

Hi Isaksen design, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Look At Her

I used this app for a few reasons. A pop up window on my website and to help send newsletter emails.

August 23, 2021

Hi Look At Her, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Glitz Chica Boutique

Just sent my first marketing campaign email to my subscribers. User friendly and helpful. The schedule feature is my favorite; it makes myself be organize.

May 11, 2021

Hi Glitz Chica Boutique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

The Hutchinson Island Quilt Company

added a pop up email opt in and this app walked me right through it. Easy-peasy. I am not a computer expert

May 11, 2021

Hi The Hutchinson Island Quilt Company, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

cuffupstyle

very nice app. i will advise to other stores. fantastic items for my mail creation. I need this kind of forms to promote my business

May 11, 2021

Hi Cuffupstyle, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Sharp Holistic

I used this app to start growing my email list for my new website. It is very beginner friendly and easy to use.

May 11, 2021

Hi Sharp Holistic, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"