Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Harmony icon

It is a great app but could you add more free template options for new stores? because those stores need a time to grow and want some special look to meet their customers needs and trusts.

March 10, 2021

Hi Harmony icon, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

REBL

Great app for email capture and easy to use. Their customer support works promptly to resolve any issues.

March 10, 2021

Hi REBL, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

Red Pianist's Closet

I use this app for email capture and to offer coupon discounts!! I had a little trouble getting it set-up but customer service was great in helping everything run smoothly.

March 10, 2021

Hi Red Pianist's Closet, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

BorderTribe

I used this app to integrate with mailchimp and shopify. It is such a simple and elegant solution. Loving it. I would definitely recommend it.

March 10, 2021

Hi BorderTribe, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

KingdomKeyzApparel

I just created my landing page. The steps were easy yo follow. I'm happy to find an app that will securely gather the emails for the customers.

March 10, 2021

Hi KingdomKeyzApparel, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

Aeva Beauty

Love the analytics from this app! I love how I am able to see all my numbers and how I have improved as a brand.

March 10, 2021

Hi Aeva Beauty, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

Cooking-Mood

Excellent and easy to use, very beneficial for my store because it prompts enw visitors to buy from the store.

March 10, 2021

Hi Cooking-Mood, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.co".

Love Lucy Boutique

Easy to set up with step by step instructions and can design your own! I used it to create a pop up email box to get more subscribers

January 27, 2021

Hi Love Lucy Boutique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Natures Meds Organics

This app is very user friendly and does exactly what it is supposed to do. My only regret is not finding this and enabling it sooner. I am now trying to figure out how to send this email template to people that have already subscribed. I'm so very happy to have found a way to easily automate.

January 26, 2021

Hi Natures Meds Organics, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Amanda Schoppel Art & Wax Carving

Quite quick and easy to set up. Thankful that it connects with my already existing mailchimp account.

January 21, 2021

Hi Amanda Schoppel Art & Wax Carving, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.