MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

The Sassy Mom Diaries Co.

I absolutely love this app. It has made building my email list a breeze. Everything connects to my Mailchimp account and I am also able to send special newsletter emails using their easy to use templates. Definitely recommend!

Duck Barn Interiors

Very useful app which has helped us grow our subscribers list. Easy to use and I would definitely recommend.

SuperComfort Clothing

Working well. Does what its supposed to. Its helping me build my mailing list. Great job to the team that created it.

October 23, 2020

Hi, We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at any time through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Nique Prints

Simple and easy setup for forms. The weekly email updates on views and customers are very helpful. Although I wish there were more options on layouts for the free version, can't complain as it helps a bunch and you can customize

MeloTees+More

I'm a new user pressed for time, I really appreciate the convenience and user friendly! I'm highly impressed!

Mitzify Bags

Amazing App, I am using this to collect my subscribers. I hope they will give the best campaign strategy.

Kpopshop

Good service, Great UI, This app is very easy to use and affordable! If you don't have previous experience and are looking for an email marketing platform I would recommend Mailchimp!

AMAZING Jewelry

Ho installato questa app principalmente per l'integrazione con MailChimp. Abbastanza semplice da settare.

Shauni Cosmetics

This app is very easy to use and affordable! If you don't have previous experience and are looking for a email marketing platform i would recommend mail chimp!

Forzathon Shop

Best softwere for free <3 Pick up your version and boost your revnue and orders. Get more email subscribers