Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Free plan available

No Worries

THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE - I have paid for a premium service and we can't even tweak the templates to match our website theme - so I submitted to there design team - I have sent form back 3 times for corrections - we haven't even setup the welcome pop up because they can't centre the text - it's been 2 weeks & I'm done - my patience has run out - they were very quick to take my money - - - - - - - I replied to your chat over 30 minutes ago & NO response - the last email was from Bill Tue, Sep 29, 2020 5:55 pm agreeing the work that you sent to me was horrible ------ still no help, no email & it's the end of 2nd business day - beyond BAD

October 1, 2020

Hi Jill, We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience you had to face. Jessica reached out to you earlier regarding the resolution of this issue. Can you please check if you've received an email from Jessica or a message on our live chat from Alex so we can make sure that this issue is resolved and everything is setup as per your requirements?

NutriNutHealth

The app was easy to use, however you can't use any email pop-up templates without upgrading, and that's all I wanted so I deleted the app.

August 29, 2020

Hi NutriNutHealth, I apologize for the inconvenience. We offer free templates for all our form types including Popover form type for which 3 templates are offered under free all. All these templates can be customized to meet your requirements.

minimalistfirst

I really hate this app. don't recommend it. never work. complex and expensive. never help me solve the problem

August 24, 2020

Hi @minimalistfirst, We looked up your store and support request history and all your support queries were replied to. Can you please check your inbox for these replies so we can have any such issues resolved for you.

Starre Botanicals

couldnt figure out why the pop up was not working and didnt get response from support about it. Glad i didnt subscribe really

August 12, 2020

Hi Starre Botanicals, We apologize for the inconvenience. There was an invalid display rule added to the popover form which was causing this issue. This issue has been resolved and your form is now displaying fine on your store. A reply to your support query has also been sent. Please refer to that for more details on this.

Its Untamed Beauty

Since starting my business several people have recommended MailChimp/MailMunch. Im preparing for a huge launch I paid money for the app and it does not perform. Customer Service is non existent....very disapointed

August 6, 2020

We apologise for the inconvenience. A reply to your support query regarding this issue was just sent. Can you please respond to that email so we can have this issue resolved for you.

Aussie Drinks

bad Support service ever. I don't recommend. need to wait 3 days to get their reply for the ticket. worst.....

July 27, 2020

Hi Aussie Drinks, I apologize for the inconvenience. I checked and all your support queries have been replied to. Can you please check and respond so we can have this issue resolved for you as soon as possible?

Justified Envy Boutique LLC.

The subscribe icon is not popping on the desktop. It pops up on the mobile. I will be deleting this app from my shopify if it continues not to work properly.

July 20, 2020

Hi Justified Envy Boutique LLC. Your popover form is working fine on desktop devices as well. Please open a new incognito window, open your store, let it load, and then refresh the page to view the form.

Your Popover form is currently set to display on second-page visit. The reason why it is not displaying for you in the normal window is provided in the support article listed below.

YITAMotor

Very unreliable APP, the charges suddenly increased dozens of times, but did not inform the reason, I have emailed to ask the reason three or four times, and there is still no reply, bad after-sales

July 16, 2020

Hi YITAMotor, We apologize for the inconvenience. Replies to all your support tickets regarding this issue have been sent. We also tried reaching out directly but it seems you have not attended to any of those replies. Can you please check your inbox and spam folder to confirm if you have received any communication from us?

picuaproject.com

it is no sinc with my shop and i cant send the massive mails i need to, please help me with this isu

July 10, 2020

Customers recorded prior to the app installation can be exported as CSV file from your store and imported directly into your MailMunch account.

If you face any issues with this, please create a support ticket with us and we will have this issue resolved for you.

Vendi Vintage

HORRIBLE APP!!! I just paid twice (accidentally) as I thought my payment didn't go through..my bank card was charged twice and after logging out and logging back into my shopfiy shop, it kept wanting me to upgrade my plan, I spent over an hour with Shopify and MailChimp email support to no avail no help whatsoever, no body wants to work or help. These desk support people are lazy and do not read thoroughly and give you some printed, quick, resolve that has NOTHING to do with your issue! TERRIBLE app and equally terrible customer support from Shopify! So disappointed!

June 12, 2020

We apologize for any inconvenience. We checked your store history and it seems your account was subscribed to a plan which did not offer access to the features you required. A reply from the support desk was sent shortly after with more information on how to rectify the situation.