Mailchimp Forms

Mailchimp Forms

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
Edited September 27, 2021

Good!!! It is a bit expensive but does so many things! If you do have some sales in your store, it's worth investing in this!!

Lovely Paws
Time spent using app: 6 months
Mailmunch replied October 14, 2021

Hi Lovely Paws, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

September 16, 2021

It's an awesome app. It helps me with my marketing and form page. It also help with creating landing pages and more. Check out the free plan and get started.

Vibevine.club-
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Mailmunch replied October 14, 2021

Hi Vibevine.club-, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Edited September 8, 2021

Easy to use and fun. I would recommend to other business owners for sure. Mailmunch is a winner!!!!!

JFM Pro Resumes
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Mailmunch replied September 9, 2021

Hi JFM Pro Resumes, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

September 2, 2021

Can't say enough about the customer service I've received from this company. Always helpful when i have a question. I'm still learning and it's a pleasure to converse with these people!

Ladybugfeet Jewelry Designs™
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Mailmunch replied September 9, 2021

Hi Ladybugfeet Jewelry Designs™, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

August 27, 2021

I used this app to integrate with ConversioBot and although I had some teething issues I contacted support who were extremely helpful and quick on the ball! It is really easy to create your emails etc. and allows you to create many mailing forms/newsletters to generate that conversion. Brilliant app!

Shirts by LittleMissy
Time spent using app: 3 months
Mailmunch replied September 9, 2021

Hi Shirts by LittleMissy, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

August 25, 2021

I used this app to set up a customised pop up on my homepage to capture emails. Was really easy to integrate

Halle The Label
Time spent using app: 11 months
Mailmunch replied August 27, 2021

Hi Halle The Label, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

August 23, 2021

I'm using this app to help me gain return customers through different campaigns like email. I came across a few minor bumps in the road and James helped me with those issues within the hour. Great service, highly recommend.

Punny Scents
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Mailmunch replied August 27, 2021

Hi Punny Scents, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

July 27, 2021

This app is amazing. I originally downloaded it to create a landing page but recently upgraded to the paid version to assist with conversions. It's really a 1 stop shop for ecommerce. I am still exploring all of their wonderful features but I am beyond satisfied! So customizable

Youri's Collection
Time spent using app: 4 months
Mailmunch replied August 23, 2021

Hi Youri's Collection, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

July 14, 2021

Great!He can provide all the functions I want. Even better is the customer service, which responds quickly.So nice!

JoyOuce USA
Time spent using app: 6 days
Mailmunch replied August 23, 2021

Hi JoyOuce USA, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

July 5, 2021

I like the ease of use especially being directly integrated into Shopify as an app makes managing my customer list very easy!

CoinStyle
Time spent using app: 5 months
Mailmunch replied August 23, 2021

Hi CoinStyle, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"