Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Shauni Cosmetics

This app is very easy to use and affordable! If you don't have previous experience and are looking for a email marketing platform i would recommend mail chimp!

October 12, 2020

Hi, We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at any time through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Forzathon Shop

Best softwere for free <3 Pick up your version and boost your revnue and orders. Get more email subscribers

Sahm's Restaurant Group

The app is pretty intuitive, but very limited in the free edition. They hound you for a review using the exact same type of things you can use their app for, so I guess it works. The problem is, I am only writing this review so that popup doesn't keep coming back.

October 12, 2020

Hi Sahm's Restaurant Group, That is not our intention and I will have this issue looked into. If you require any assistance with your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch app, please reach out to us through your account.

Foodie for Health

I've had some issues while setting up the app but thankfully the support team could promptly help me out! Thanks a lot, guys!

October 12, 2020

Hi Foodie for Health, We apologize for any inconvenience. What you are suggesting should not be the case. I have looked into your account have resolved this issue. Please check and confirm if that is the case.

P O D U R

Customer help is excellent. Just started using it now, and so far so good. looking forward to see how much this increases our conversion

October 12, 2020

Hi, We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at any time.

ismyword

I've just had it for a day, but it's amazing, so far. Simple and intuitive. Thank you for your delicate work.

Soul of Jiva

Customer service is outstanding! I am a novice when it comes to understand how "things" work. I never felt stupid in our conversation as the guidance was held clear and helpful.

October 12, 2020

Hi Soul of Jiva, We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any further assistance please feel free to reach out to us.

Flourish The Frame

I absolutely love MailChimp! I've been through a couple email list apps and this is by far the BEST!

October 1, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by MailMunch account.

Raven And Woolf

Love this app easy to use just click and follow along. other apps should take note everything should be this simple

Whimsical jewles llc

not enoth forms for free accounts!!! if you would add more free forms then it would be a better option.