Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch | Reviews

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

The Love of Cats

I can't believe this app is free! I had a question and got great email support. I'm so glad all my subscribers sync with MailChimp -- thank you so much MailMunch!

January 11, 2021

Hi The Love of Cats, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Essentials by Esmé

I am very happy with this app. It is very straightforward, easy to use and it allows to create automated marketing campaign. I created a landing page to get more subscribers and a welcome message and I am very pleased with the quality. I highly recommend MailMunch to any small, medium and large companies.

January 11, 2021

Hi Essentials by Esmé, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Forestic Essence

I use this app to track and manage customers to notify about new deals. I am still trying to understand how to maneuver this app and how to be more effective.

January 6, 2021

Hi Forestic Essence, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Simmer Dream

Ottima app, molto semplice e intuitiva, anche il supporto è sempre disponibile e preparato!! la consiglio

December 17, 2020

Hi Simmer Dream, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

NBee Gold Beekeeping Supplies

App is easy to use and very intuitive. Has produced great results in increasing email subscriptions.

December 17, 2020

Hi NBee Gold Beekeeping Supplies, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Metro East Decor

Mailmunch is very easy to use and manage. It's way better than the other mail services and much more user friendly.

December 17, 2020

Hi Metro East Decor, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

inHarmony Co

I used this app to create a pop up email sign up form for my shops launch week discount code. Worked well, customers input their info and immediately received a discount code to use.

December 17, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account.

Bryant Co Candles

I went through a lot of steps but they are useful and help me learn about the information that you legally need. Even with the basic FREE features, I designed a pop-up I love!

December 10, 2020

Hi Bryant Co Candles, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account.

Minimalist The Label

I love this app, it is super easy to use and I help me a lot. Thank you so much for giving us this amazing tool to work with.

Alix Blu Watches

I used this app to help me post a "subscribe to newsletter" pop-up so I can build my email list. They made it super easy!

December 1, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at any time through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.