MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Kaylee Cruz Hair

It's good to use. I really like this extension. Very easy to use. Lot of features. smoothly can connect with shopify.

Fuzzy & Cute

easy to use! was using another feature and didn't understand where the emails were landing. This is a much better fit for my business.

Supplement Source Parkersburg

Easy to set up and to integrate with our existing MailChimp account. Free version is basic but does everything we need.

Intensity Home Gym

I have enjoyed it1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

PurPursed

i used this app to help me create my popup subscriber form. It was super easy and worked immediately

Hajwery Express eShopping

its amazing and work nicely , and i will use it for my customer. i hope this will be a good choice thanks

4DownDistribution

Really easy to navigate and does exactly what is advertised! If you're looking to boost your subscribers then this is the perfect seamless app!

Made'jai Beauty

Mailchimp is a great app to use when launching your shopify store. Easy to use and great customer services

May 18, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. I would recommend checking out our knowledge base for support articles on different features offered by MailMunch for Mailchimp integration and Shopify platform.

MonCouffin

Very Useful app to stay in touch with my customers and send makreting emails. I recommend to try, You will keep using !

May 14, 2020

Think Out Loud Attire

Mailchimp is a dream for email marketing thank you! And I will continue to use this app for my small business!

May 14, 2020