Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Free plan available

ASH2ASH Shop

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 year

Perfect! Easy to use and work perfectlly with Maichimp.
Thanks a lot for these amazing app.
Regards from Barcelona!

November 10, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at any time through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Yes God Wellness

Time spent using app About 20 hours

Best App Ever. It had all the functionality I would have need and its easy to understand & implement.

CasaZu

Location Brazil

Very good!!! Perfect for my store. It really solved my problem for remarketing and abandoned carts. Tks!

Jiel Collections

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Using this app was very self-explanatory and very easy to use. The free plan is still great and I can do basic things.

Royally Clothed

I use this app to help me grow my email list. And within the first few minutes, I’ve gained 2 subscribers already.

GratefulPrints

This app was easy to set up. The customer service was second to none. I would refer this app to all.

hempnath

We use the app mainly for an autoresponder when people sign up for our mailing list. It's a great app. It can do lots of cool stuff.

Zunis Closet

I don't write reviews but this app is EASY, SIMPLE, FAST 100% recommend! I ran a small online business and it took less than 20 mins to create a pop-up ad for my site!

Shopi Buck

Location India

Mailchimp app is easy to setup and start a campaign very easily........................................

Veilahairextensions.com

Time spent using app About 1 hour

They are good wish free plan had a few more options but good overall! I would definitely recommend this to anyone interested in email marketing for your business!