Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

MyShopYoga

Quick response from assistance. What was complicated has become clearer.
The most important thing is to have reactive support.

August 24, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

JayVee Beauty

Great service and super easy to use and understand! it's helping grow my email list a ton!! It's a great service
Thank you MailMunch!

August 24, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by MailMunch account by clicking on the Help button.

The Golly Family

Great app for pop up forms. Easy set up and best option if you use Mailchimp as the integration works really well. The free templates do the work! You can check mine at www.thegollyfamily.com.

srikrishnagrocery

it helped me fix the subscribtion method in my themes . easy to use and easy to integrate with shopify

August 17, 2020

flawlessbarbie

It did everything i needed it too , e-mail collection ,organization and much more . GREAT APP ! love it

August 17, 2020

CactusAndCandles

I haven't dived into using the app to it's fullest potential yet but I did get a great customer service call this morning and I believe it deserved a 5 star rating for MailMunch.

MissBrownsBoutique

WOW! I am not sure if this is useful app as of yet as I have only signed up and added Mail Chimp to my website however, I have high hopes. Very easy setup.

Robert Jon & The Wreck

Works like a charm. Nice clean customizable popups. Getting more subscribers than we ever have before. Really easy to use great templates.

Housecat Heaven

Works great. I really like how the cite works. I need to hit the 100 character limit. Im almsot there

Tns super store

I used this app to help me thank you for your help tns super store thank you mailchimp for your help