Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Sahm's Restaurant Group

The app is pretty intuitive, but very limited in the free edition. They hound you for a review using the exact same type of things you can use their app for, so I guess it works. The problem is, I am only writing this review so that popup doesn't keep coming back.

October 12, 2020

Hi Sahm's Restaurant Group, That is not our intention and I will have this issue looked into. If you require any assistance with your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch app, please reach out to us through your account.

Foodie for Health

I've had some issues while setting up the app but thankfully the support team could promptly help me out! Thanks a lot, guys!

October 12, 2020

Hi Foodie for Health, We apologize for any inconvenience. What you are suggesting should not be the case. I have looked into your account have resolved this issue. Please check and confirm if that is the case.

P O D U R

Customer help is excellent. Just started using it now, and so far so good. looking forward to see how much this increases our conversion

October 12, 2020

Hi, We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at any time.

ismyword

I've just had it for a day, but it's amazing, so far. Simple and intuitive. Thank you for your delicate work.

Soul of Jiva

Customer service is outstanding! I am a novice when it comes to understand how "things" work. I never felt stupid in our conversation as the guidance was held clear and helpful.

October 12, 2020

Hi Soul of Jiva, We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any further assistance please feel free to reach out to us.

Flourish The Frame

I absolutely love MailChimp! I've been through a couple email list apps and this is by far the BEST!

October 1, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by MailMunch account.

Raven And Woolf

Love this app easy to use just click and follow along. other apps should take note everything should be this simple

Whimsical jewles llc

not enoth forms for free accounts!!! if you would add more free forms then it would be a better option.

theshop6

MailChimp是一个非常好的应用,使用方便,容易上手,最重要的是还是免费的软件。

希望能够进一步汉化,或增加多语言支持。这样外国使用者能够更容易的掌握。如果没法翻译语言,可以发送给卖家使用视频。

October 1, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. We are currently working on adding support for other popular languages as well. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailchimp forms by MailMunch account.

שיאננדה

thank you its look very usefull and i cant wait to get start with the app' hope it will increase my traffic