Mailchimp Forms

Mailchimp Forms

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
December 7, 2020

I went through a lot of steps but they are useful and help me learn about the information that you legally need. Even with the basic FREE features, I designed a pop-up I love!

Bryant Co Candles
Time spent using app: 11 months
Mailmunch replied December 10, 2020

Hi Bryant Co Candles, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account.

December 1, 2020

I love this app, it is super easy to use and I help me a lot. Thank you so much for giving us this amazing tool to work with.

Minimalist The Label
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 29, 2020

I used this app to help me post a "subscribe to newsletter" pop-up so I can build my email list. They made it super easy!

Alix Blu Watches
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Mailmunch replied December 1, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at any time through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

November 26, 2020

Made my first form in 5 minutes. I love when setups are this quick... you can get right back to running the company!

Bubby Beauty
Time spent using app: 3 months

November 15, 2020

Very easy setup! Links with MailChimp right away. I think the two 'free' templates for the email signup forms are good enough for a start.

NextClimb
Time spent using app: About 5 hours

November 13, 2020

I used the APP to create and integrate an EXIT-INTENT pop up. The instructions were very clear and easy to implement. Thank you for helping me craft this extremely important addition to my site!

Audrey & Bowie
Time spent using app: 2 months

November 11, 2020

Very simple to integrate with MailChimp, quick to setup a sign up box, not fussy. What more could you want?

Dr Fiona Milne
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
Mailmunch replied November 13, 2020

Edited November 10, 2020

The set up was easy and to the point. I will recommend to others. Cant wait for major results. TyTy.

She-Bats-Lash-Co.
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Mailmunch replied November 13, 2020

November 8, 2020

Perfect! Easy to use and work perfectlly with Maichimp.
Thanks a lot for these amazing app.
Regards from Barcelona!

ASH2ASH Shop
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Mailmunch replied November 10, 2020

October 28, 2020

Best App Ever. It had all the functionality I would have need and its easy to understand & implement.

Yes God Wellness