Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Express Wig Braids

I previously had over 30,000 subscribers and mailmunch charges me for the month for that amount of subscribers When i launched emails to send to my subscribers, they only have them sent to less than half of your subscribers. I noticed this had been going on for long on all the previous emails i sent and i contacted them and they responded saying they only have emails sent to the active subscribers and the other category of cold subscribers was as a result of asking subscribers to confirm their emails a second time and the only way to stop that was not to ask for email confirmation. So i wondered, why mailmunch charges you subscription fee for those cold subscribers, when they are aware their app does not allow your broadcast to be sent to all your subscribers. This is highly questionable... I asked them to assist in adjusting the settings as they advised and i was forced to delete over 10,000 subscribers which they categorized as "cold" from my email list because mailmuch would charge you for having them on the list and still not have your email marketing sent to them. They confirmed fixing the issue and that i wouldn't experience such again.
I sent email marketing to the remaining 21,122 subscribers which I paid almost $90 three days ago and they only had my emails sent to only 8704 subscribers.
I have contacted them since then and they haven't responded.
I have been using this app for a while and i'm highly dissappointed at the fact that they charge me for subscribers they don't have my emails sent to and also lost more than 10,000 subscribers because of how disorganized their app is.

The Lord Of The Magic

If you are using PageFly Landing pages you DONT WANT to use this. Very buggy app. Hope our refund, thank you!

Pawpawpal Pet Products

Very difficult to use. This APP will require knowledge of the Mailchimp product. Not user friendly. The Get Support function is a joke. No one is attending to any questions. I have submitted numerous questions and zero reply for 7 days. There is not even an automated reply. Given that Mailchimp is providing automation customer experience, this is reflecting very badly on them. There is also such a confusion between the MailChimp related Shopify APP and the Mailchimp platform. This is causing a lot of confusion because when you install this APP, you must also sign up for the Mailchimp service from their platform too. And after you sign up, you will be directed to create campaign on their platform and not from the APP. The campaign you created from the APP and from the platform are not integrated. Almost impossible to find guideline or help tips in the APP or their platform. Resources are organized randomly and users have to search among 500+ documents. My experience and observation so far is that MailChimp is a very sophisticated software designed for developers to use. Very user-unfriendly for shop keepers to use directly. I was intending to try out the free plan before upgrading. Since this system is so difficult to use and confusing. I will have to find some other solutions. Now I also understand why freelancers are currently charging around $150 to help just to create a Mailchimp campaign because the system is so difficult.

May 11, 2021

Hi Pawpawpal Pet Products, Mailchimp no longer has their native Shopify app available. Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app is offered by Mailmunch. Mailmunch is an official integration partner for Mailchimp and we help store owners like yourself to connect their Shopify store with their Mailchimp account.

There was only one query sent to Mailmunch from your store which was promptly responded to. We have also reached out to you directly so we can address all of your concerns.

Sarman Fashion - Wholesale Clothing Fashion Brand for Men from Canada

It complicated app i will like to have my refund thank you. it say upgrate to use fututres you upgrate and then asking again for upgrate

May 11, 2021

Hi Sarman Fashion, It is our understanding that your issue was addressed and resolved to your satisfaction. Can you please confirm if that is the case?

Crystal Cactus

Charged me twice and keep telling me im still not premium account. Now im paying 30$ a month and cant use anything or cancel my subscriptions, and no one will reply to me.

April 23, 2021

Hi Crystal Cactus, Apologies for the inconvenience you had to face. A reply to your query has been sent and this issue has been resolved. Can you please check and confirm if that is the case?

Bling By Amber

This app can cost entirely too much for newbies. You have to upgrade not once, but TWICE you even send an email.

Kuwaloo Care

UPDATE: The support team keeps seeing our messages and ignoring us completely.
Get away from this app, I don't really know what to say... The UI looks good and their templates look fine but you only gonna get trouble from this guys.. They charge you like you crazy, we are paying more than we pay shopify and their services don't even work properly, what you see on the preview is not what you will actually get! So don't get mistaken as you will think your customer are looking at something you carefully built but no, they would be seeing very different parts of the body, such as the backgroung going completely different if Gmail is on darkmode, and still they dare to tell you that is Google's fault and that is what it is while we now it is not.
Very disappointing, they charge you so much and you get little to nothing in return. For us this feel like a legal scam almost. We will have to go and look for other app. UI is good and the functions they "offer" look good but they don't work. Support is not really helpful and tells you odd things such as when we ask if we could test our email we are about to broadcast to a gmail account they say "Yes, I will send to my gmail and then send you screenshots" which is just very odd, instead of simply allowing you to send a test email to which ever email you want! We are very upset as a small business is so hard to run and this guys dont help at all... Its all a lie, make sure you check what you are doing and you get inform as they won't bother in lying to you to cover there technical issues. Luckily for us we are informed enough.
Very disappointing for the time we waste and for the time we will waste plus for the money we been paying this guys (more than to shopify and shopify give you a full platform to run your business) these guys can't even guarantee you your emails are sent correctly. Sorry if there is any typo mistakes on this review, I'm currently very upset with them for the damage they are causing us, we really cannot accept this.

March 10, 2021

Hi Kuwaloo Care, Apologies for the inconvenience. It is our understanding that all your concerns have been addressed. If that is not the case, please feel free to reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.co"

I'MMANY London

It's very buggy. We were charged for USD130 (duplicate charges due to bugs) to get on both the lead capture pro and email marketing pro plans(total should be USD59). We sent 3k emails using a premium template. The next day we weren't able to send emails with premium templates any more and the same night our email function was completely disabled. We had to switch to our emergency email marketing app to send out emails for an offer that ends that night. Our account kept showing that we aren't on the email marketing pro plan even tho we were charged for it. Software products all have bugs and we understand that. So that's not the real dysfunction here. The customer service was chaotic, disappointing and incompetent. We reported the bugs and tried to get it resolved. The issue was handled by multiple customer service staff and they were giving us contradicting responses. Every time a new customer service person came in, we needed to brief them what has happened and what's worse is that no one took their time to look at all the screenshots we sent to really understand the issues. (and it's not that complicated) We decided this is not a service provider that we wanted to work with after talking to 4 different staff and still couldn't use the services we've been charged for. After we had clearly stated that we want to cancel the plans and want our money back, the customer service staff was still not listening and brushing it off saying "I am just trying to make sure that you can send out the campaign while we assist you with setting up your account." Please review the feedback and improve your services. You've built something pretty good but you need better services to retain your customers.

March 10, 2021

Hi I'MMANY London, Please let us know if this issue has been resolved to your satisfaction. If there are any outstanding issues you would like some assistance with, please reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.co"

Triple Nikel

The app continues to suspend our ability to broadcast an email without reason and not seamlessly synch email subscribers from Shopify. Customer is not readily available on chat as stated to resolve issue either.

March 10, 2021

Hi Triple Nikel, Apologies for the inconvenience. It is our understanding that the issue you were facing has been resolved over live chat with one of our agents. If that is not the case, please feel free to reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.co" or by starting a new chat session through your Mailmunch account.

PIGGOODS

I just installed the app, and even I can’t log in because my email can’t receive the verification code. Just like that, they charged me for two times. Please refund my money immediately.

January 27, 2021

Hi PIGGOODS, We are extremely sorry to hear about your experience. We have reached out to you so we can have your concerns addressed as well. You can also find support articles for the issues you mentioned on our Knowledge base "https://help.mailmunch.com/en/"

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9