MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

V1SHAIR

If I could give it 0 stars, I would. TERRIBLE APP! Doesn't allow me to connect to mailchimp and the free plan is really bad. I will definitely be deleting this.

July 11, 2019

Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. MailMunch offers a fully automated integration for Mailchimp for which we have support article available on our knowledge base as well. If you are facing any issues, you can create a support ticket with as well and I will make sure that your account is setup properly.

WellNess Influencer

Installed, followed the instructions, copied the code, inserted a 'custom HTML' section into my Shopify, refreshed the page, and saw a big white block with no content. Sorry, but for someone that isn't 'tech guru', I don't have time to figure out how to make something work when it's supposed to.

Dynasty Clothing

Been capturing emails for half a year. Didn't realize the contacts were never added / synced to Mailchimp list. Requiring me to do more work in manually importing contacts and re-doing my email campaigns. Still doesn't sync. Reached out to support, no word heard

Flying Changes

Frustrating! really difficult to use and no where to get help..........................................

OLESILK

Keep sending me suggestions, which is good. But no one is answering me a technical uqestion. Not happy at all.

leggings shop

You have to paid for everything step-by-step and doesn't work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pet Lovers

wow, this a great app. it has been of great help to me. look forward to growing through bigger through this app.

Lifted Plus

WARNING: BEWARE OF SCAMMERS AND NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT! This company hasn't responded to me in days. They refuse to provide a refund for an app that didn't send any emails to my customers and when it did, it was extremely late. By the way, they charged me three different times in one month for NOTHING - the app didn't even work.

Elizabeth Morr

I hate this app, it's horrible and it is difficult to unsubscribe... I downloaded a few hours ago and it forced me to upgrade to a plan I can't afford. Not as advertised. They deduct your money same day. I hate it, don't use it.

There is no free plan as advertised. So o disappointed.

FREEDOM PATCH COMPANY

Not happy with this app as a replacement for the MailChimp app. Oh lord. I hope MailChimp & Shopify work things out.

Previous 1 3 4 5