Mailchimp Forms

Mailchimp Forms

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
Mailmunch
4.4
August 2, 2022

The landing page has a free template to use, but the design editing function is not available when using it, which will not work.

RandM Disposable Vape Electronic Cigarette
China
Time spent using app: 37 minutes
Mailmunch replied August 2, 2022

Hi RandM Disposable Vape Electronic Cigarette, Apologies for the inconvenience. We have reached out to you regarding the issue you were facing so we can have this looked into and resolved for you. I would also feel that 5 minutes is too short of a time between installing, testing, and deleting any application for a fair assessment of the product. We truly hope that you would give Mailmunch a fair shot and leave an accurate review of your experience.

June 7, 2022

App claims to be free, a feature that I needed required a subscription. I subscribed to premium to get this feature and then when trying to implement this feature on my site I am told that it is only available for pro and my subscription would need to double in price. I asked to be reimbursed and uninstalled the app. The charge has never been refunded.

Michelle Marie Boutique
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
Mailmunch replied June 15, 2022

Hi Michelle Marie Boutique, I would like to applogize for the inconvenience you had to face. It is my understanding that a refund was processed promptly. I would also like to address all your concerns regarding the premium subscription. Please respond to the email sent from one of our Customer Success champions so we can have this issue addressed to your satisfaction.

May 10, 2022

This app is useless unless you have a paid account. There is not point in having a free account if all options are for premium paid accounts. I think its very misleading advertisement.

Simplicity Captivates Beauty
Time spent using app: 31 minutes
Mailmunch replied May 12, 2022

Hi Simplicity Captivates Beauty, We do offer Popover forms, landing pages, and Autoresponder under a free plan to get you started with recording leads and sending out welcome emails. Only features with advanced use cases require a premium subscription. If you view our premium offerings and the plan fee, you will us to be the most competitively priced email marketing solution available in Shopify app market place.

March 2, 2022

I've been using this app for over a year. It has so many bugs. Features we set up will just stop working and I will not be notified until a customer alerts us that they couldn't sign up for our list or receive a coupon code. Currently, our coupon autoresponder stopped working and the app is prompting me to upgrade to use this feature but I've had the PRO LEVEL subscription since day one. This app is totally unreliable.

Rancourt & Co.
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Mailmunch replied May 12, 2022

Hi Rancourt & Co., Extremely sorry for the inconvenience you had to face. I have reached out to you regarding your concerns. Please respond to that email so we can have this issue fixed for you.

September 3, 2021

Its worked for few days, and now it's freeze. So sad I worked so much to create my own template......

OkO-OkO™
Time spent using app: 11 months
Mailmunch replied September 9, 2021

Hi OkO-OkO, Apologies for the inconvenience you had to face. Please reach out us by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com" or respond to the email we already sent out regarding this issue. We would love to have this issue investigated and resolved for you.