MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

MailChimp Forms by MailMunch

by MailMunch

Grow your MailChimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Edifying Answers

I have used MailChimp to connect my newsletter and mailing list to my Shopify account. It is a simple process and makes things a lot easier in managing things. The templates are great and easy to edit to create a tailored finish that is eye catching. They provide step by step guides to ensure that you are able to complete any task that you set out to do. The articles are easy to read and follow, which makes the application really beneficial. I am learning more and more as time goes on and feel that this is a awesome resource and work perfect with Shopify. Really useful app! Thanks.

Weingut Trummer

i just designed my first pop-up in 5 minutes.
a very easy to understand app.
its worth checking out.

September 19, 2019

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. I would recommend checking out our knowledge base for support articles on different features offered by MailMunch for Mailchimp integration and Shopify platform.

Words Are Life.Co

The mail chimp app, seems nice. I used the shopify app to add it to my platform. Prayerfully I did it right. It was really easy to use. Thank you.

Esedece skateboards

Es fácil de usar se integra fácilmente, l
astima que el plan gratuito casi no tiene plantillas de nada

We Doux Crafts

It is easy to use and the information center is very helpful for my business. No changes I see at this time. I hope this is helpful.

Male Material

it was great but needs more free options, thats all I have to say thank you guys very much nothing more to say here

September 19, 2019

Stylishdog.store

its really nice to use that program I enjoy it at allits really nice to use that program I enjoy it at all

Beautiful Diva Fashions Plus

This app is easy to understand and use. Give it a try. I am looking forward to fully testing it out.

wideonlinestore

good understanding on the app really easy to use ....... i had no problem yet . i dont really understand why i cant connect my mailchimp

August 23, 2019

Please refer to the following support article for Integration MailMunch with Mailchimp. If you face any issues, please create a support ticket with us through your MailMunch account by clicking on the Help button.

Xbox accessories shop

it's easy to use and this app is very useful for me,hopefully this tool will get better and better..

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15