Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

Mailchimp Forms by Mailmunch

by Mailmunch

Grow your Mailchimp list with exit intent popups and coupons

Top Off LLC

I used this app to help with establishing more subscribers. I have had some great reactions and will continue to use the app.

WaveDNA

Great app, it's a bit pricey but it works well to transfer email addresses to Mailchimp from MailMunch.

December 10, 2020

Hi WaveDNA, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. Please reach out to us through your Mailmunch account so we can further discuss your concern and try to have it addressed.

PeelxPlan Co.

Simple and easy to use! Great limited options for their free feature. Only 3 templates though. WIsh there was at least 5 to choose from that are free.

November 27, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. I will definitely have your feedback relayed to my product team.

If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at any time through your Mailchimp forms by Mailmunch Shopify app account.

Anne & Lloyd Handmade Candles and Bath Products

Stop changing FREE options to Paid options. Add more FREE options! ONE option to send out campaigns is NOT feasible to run a business.

November 10, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. Your feedback has been relayed to the dev team at Mailmunch and we will certainly keep this in mind for any future feature launches. If you require any assistance, please feel free to reach out to us.

Naturelbeauty.fr

Great app, easy to use "drag & drop" you can create forms, popups and landing pages, however the autoresponder come with a basic email template, i you want more templates you have to pay another 14.99$/month :(

October 23, 2020

Hi Naturelbeauty.fr, The same Drag and Drop editor is offered for the Autoresponder campaign as well which offers the flexibility to design the email of your choice. If there are any issues, please feel free to reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.co"

Purple Bee Honey

So far so good. I was really worried this would duplicate my process, but the system does ask which audience to send the subscribers too from the popup. I was even able to tag it so that any subscribers through the popup are listed within Mailchimp. I only gave 4 stars because I haven't put it through the paces yet.

August 24, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account by clicking on the Help button.

Doña Sleepwear

I like the app, it is really helpful. But I would like if the 'body' section would be easier to edit, I got the handle of it but it took a while.

Pearl & Clover

Really easy to work with, this was my first attempt and it took me minutes. Fingers crossed it generates some subscribers for me.

PanOsito

muy buena aplicación, fácil de usar e implementar, de todo mi agrado la verdad, me ha encantado, 100% recomendada..

Just 2 Eat

trying to use but the pop has come before my first mail, i am not sure how usefull it will be. Lets try

June 15, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20