MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Project Mei

I tried to install the app and reached the last step to publish it. Nothing seemed to go wrong but whenever I would go to my shop site, there is no email popup that shows up. I tried Google Chrome incognito, Safari, but nothing shows up. I tried troubleshooting by reading a bunch of forums but no one seems to have a fix.

July 11, 2019

Hi, Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please create a support ticket with us so I can have this issue resolved for you? You can do so by clicking on the help icon in the bottom right corner of your MailMunch account.

THE PRINTABLE CØNCEPT

App works ok so far and easy to use. But the prices are much different than what is advertised here. If you want any kind of premium template, you need to pay 24.95$ a month, wich is far more than the 5$ or 10$ premium plans advertised on this page.

Also, customer is not good. Had to wait a week for an answer, they probably wanted to make sure my free trial expired by the time they answered me. I now upgraded to a 24.95$ account because the 14.95$/month account does not cover premium (custumizable) themes. Hopefully they will refund the initial 14.95$ I never used. Will update the review.

Mrbeardsgoods

The most basic features of this app don't work. For example, the "deactivate" button doesn't deactivate anything. The "trash" button doesn't trash anything. The only way to get an activated coupon to stop working is to delete the app altogether. One of the worst apps I've tried.

Princereigns

Terrible does I will not recommend it. Doest connect properly, I'm not sure where do the emails go.

Thecontentplanner

My review used to be 5 stars but now it's 1. Mailmunch is great when you don't use it with Shopify. Once you integrate Mailmunch with Shopify, the two platforms don't "communicate" with one another and it basically all goes to sh*t. I've been charged separate Mailmunch app fees from both Shopify AND Mailmunch for the past 8 months.

After trying to get help from Mailmunch Support, they redirected me to Shopify Support who then directed me BACK to Mailmunch Support.

The platforms properly work together, so I wouldn't recommend using Mailmunch with your Shopify store if you want a seamless experience.

2 Next