Marsello

Marsello

by Marsello

Sell more with email, SMS, rewards programs, recommendations

RRIZE Cosmetics™

Great app, with plenty of customization option. Made my business really stand out from the crowd....

Activist Skincare

This app is so much more customizable than all the other rewards apps I've tried, and their customer service is great!

October 15, 2020

Thanks for the lovely feedback. We are big believers in customizing your loyalty marketing to suit your business, so that's great to hear!

Whale Whalie

I am very happy to have installed this app! Simple configuration, user-friendly, helpful team. Great way to upsell my products.

September 30, 2020

Thanks for your review. We're glad you're finding Marsello easy to use and wish you the best results!

West Barn Interiors

My customers love this app ! It works really well and helps retain customers who then become life long fans of the website and the points scheme.

September 30, 2020

Thanks for your kind words. It's great your customers are loving your loyalty program and it's turning them into loyal fans! Well done on a successful program!

Mahogany Lace

Marsello is AWESOME! I love the marketing automation and the fact that whenever I need assistance (which is probably more than I should, lol), their team is also responsive and friendly. They've help me several times, even when the answer/solution has been right in front of my face! lol Marsello has helped me streamline my marketing and communication with my customers. I LOVE IT!

Toast! Supplements Inc

Marsello has a really interesting combination of features, with its email and loyalty combination allowing us to really hone in different segments. Their staff is very responsive, and they've done a great job at incorporating our feedback into the app to make it an even better fit for our needs. We're big fans.

The Curated Closet

Simple, easy to use, customers love it!
I use it primarily for customer loyalty rewards. It is easy for customers to redeem, and easy for me to manually adjust when needed.
I need to investigate some of their new features as I'm sure they are just as good.

Willow District

We started out with Marsello -- and we had a few issues getting it to sync with our Shopify POS. We ended up leaving and trying some other apps. But we came back. The interface was much more user friendly with Marsello and the developers were able to fix the glitch that was happening with our POS system. They have been able to ask questions for customization of our email flows and we have had no issues to date. We can literally watch our revenue increase with this application and our customers love the loyalty points from the rewards program. Give it a try!

July 4, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and glad it has been working to bring in revenue.
Sorry for the delay in working out why you didn’t have access to POS features. Our team has been in touch to let you know that because you were on an old plan with us, we needed to do a few extra steps that aren’t usually necessary to enable POS for your account. Hope to hear back from so you can give it a try.

Keps Beauty

I used this app to grow my sales and manage my customers. For a new commerce like mine, I was looking for something free but that will still allow me to do a lot of things like follow customers, start and manage my loyalty program, and many more. I found it all in the free plan of this app. I highly recommend

jarbarlar

Had a few issue with the widget, Marsello have solve the issue for me and they are kind enough to add additional days to the trial period. Highly recommend this app and their support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28