Email, SMS & Loyalty Rewards

Email, SMS & Loyalty Rewards | Reviews

by Marsello

Sell More with Marketing Automation, Email, SMS & Loyalty

Heather Amanda’s A Little Bit of Everything

I’m new at the app and all the integrations but I think they are all going to be great and help me a lot

November 30, 2021

Thank you for the review!

Le Rêve Fort Boutique

I like the app at the moment I am still on the free trial. Looking forward to see if i get any sales from it! Will keep you posted!

November 29, 2021

Thanks for your review. We're happy to have you on board!

The Modern Farmhouse

I use the Marsello App to help create a VIP program. It is very easy to install. It does take time to customize your program and the emails, however Marsello has A LOT of ideas, tips and instructions on how to do this. If you can not understand or the issue you have is not mentioned- their customer service is very friendly and timely to respond with a solution.

November 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! I'll be sure to pass this on to the team.

The Pet Project

Easy to use - most templates and automations are already set up and ready to go. We will see how it goes.

October 3, 2021

Thank you for your review!

Oji Amorè

They have top notch customer service and always get back to me promptly if an issue or question arises. I like the emails they send to help me convert abandoned carts and they just offer a lot of tools to keep me from getting 3 different apps to do what this one app does.

September 22, 2021

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback! It’s our mission to have all your marketing needs in one place so we’re delighted that we’ve been able to help you accomplish that. I’ll make sure to pass your kind words on to the team. All the best!

Merrell NZ

For us Marsello was a game changer, we have been using it for over a year. We started with email marketing and now moved on to loyalty programme and several automations, its amazing! their support team is quick and super efficient.

August 27, 2021

Thank you so much for this review! 😇

Anne Kindley

So far easy to navigate and set up. I’m hoping this helps get sales. I will review again in 30 days!

July 21, 2021

Thanks for the review. We're glad to hear it and are happy to have you onboard!

THE HONEYCAKE

We've been using this app for the past few months and it's been working perfectly only have a couple of issues which we solved immediately with friendly support.

July 19, 2021

Thank you for the review. I'll be sure to pass this feedback on to the team! All the best, Max.

All Purpose Creams

My ROI with Marsello 94x. Yes. I've brought in $94 for every $1 I've spent on the app. Hopefully that's caught your attention. I have been using Marsello for a few years now and would like to highlight the things that I've often found lacking in other applications. Things you wouldn't notice until you start using other apps and think- "But Marsello can do that.." The biggest one is generating unique coupon codes for customers. I have a few other misc apps that send out things with coupon codes. It's frustrating sending out a static coupon code because sure enough, it's going to get into a coupon aggregator like Honey and then everyone will be using the code. It's ok to change codes here and there for things, but if it's an automation, do you really want to have to go into shopify and create a new discount code every week? No. You don't. The second thing I really like about Marsello is the all in one design. Usually all in one's end up being one good thing and a few average ones. Marsello really does a great job with points management, email automation flows, and email campaigns. The VIP points thing is actually a really big deal for some customers. Some care about it, some don't- but there's nothing better than that little extra nudge to buy more to get to that next tier. Turns out the credit card companies and airlines are on to something... Also- you know what's better than giving a refund? Giving them points. There are a lot of other email management services out there, but you know what? They are more expensive and typically much harder to use with endless feature creep that always equals spending more and more each month. For a wordpress site I own, I have used mailchimp and active campaign. Marsello is better than mailchimp across the board. I'm sure you can do more things with ActiveCampaign, but it costs 3-10x more, and you really need to be an expert at it. If you're doing 500k a month in sales, or just closed $3M in funding for your series A, be my guest and hire an expert full time. If you're a one-man-band just starting off- Marsello is easy enough to use, and has enough functionality to do anything I've ever wanted. I started with Marsello on shopify when 2k was a good month. Now, we always bring in more than that on a single marsello email campaign. It has grown with us and I couldn't be happier. If you are still reading, high five. The only downside I've found with Marsello is the lack of integrations with other misc apps. Has it ever been a deal-breaker? Not even close. It's not the 800 lb gorilla like the other's I've mentioned before, and the other apps that I could integrate with it are typically small or start-ups. I hired someone to build out the email marketing flows because I just didn't want to do it, and felt someone with experience would do a better job. You can't search upwork or fiverr for Marsello implementation. That said, I found an expert in email marketing and they hadn't heard of Marsello and said they'd give it a shot. Well guess what- he was able to do everything he wanted and, to paraphrase, "Wow, this is actually a really good platform. I'm surprised more people aren't using it." In summary- Marsello is great. I've only had a few technical issues in the past couple of years and their support has been top shelf. In some doomsday scenario where I'm being held captive and have to delete all my apps, Marsello would likely be the last of the 25 to go.

July 19, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. I've just had the pleasure of sharing this feedback with the team - it's a real pump-up for us!
It's our mission to have all your marketing needs in one place and make it easy for our customers to grow their businesses, both in-store and online, so it absolutely delights me to see you using our features and achieving 94x! This is what drives us and I'm so proud that you're happy with your success so far. From the bottom of my heart, thank you again for this and I look forward to working with you for more years to come :)
Matt (Co-Founder & CTO)

Sanianitos

We've been using this app for the past few months and it's been one of the better decisions we've made! For anyone wondering about using it, go for it! The advice through the demo meetings are genuine and the accessibility if you need help understanding something is reaaally comforting. We currently use the free plan but we are working to grow into the paid plan, because this app is definitely one we want to stick with in the long term! As a micro/small business it also helps make you feel like you are doing things right! Even something as simple as creating conversations with customers around how they use their points, helps boost the standard of our customer service and makes for fun interactions! Love seeing them decide to renew points or save to keep building! Lots of love for Marsello from Sanianitos!!

July 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're glad you're enjoying using the app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29