Marsello: Email, SMS & Loyalty

Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, SMS & Loyalty Rewards

$99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Fish City Hamilton

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Find Marsello very easy to use, and the team are very quick and helpful when any assistance is required.

August 7, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!

Rocking Cactus Boutique

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Very easy to use for myself and my customers, thankful to have this on my website for e-mail, and rewards!

June 28, 2022

Thank you for the great review!

S T E L L I N O ONLINE

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great support and always respond back to questions
Love this platform, has a very easy to use user interface making creating campaigns super quick and easy. Not to mention there's also a loyalty points program! Everyone on the team is amazing and super helpful with providing me with tips to help me maximize my use out of the app and maximize sales through Marsello. Absolutely love this app. Hard to change to something else once you've started since it's so great!

June 7, 2022

Thank you for the excellent review!

ivycdraws

Time spent using app Over 1 year

June 1, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review!! From the Marsello team :)

Hobbytech Toys

Location Australia

A great platform with an even better team running it! Marsello is a tool that I will use to grow my business and improve my customer experience at the same time! Omnichannel is the future - and Marsello is winning the race!

June 1, 2022

It sure is 🙌 - Thank you for the awesome review!

Crowned Athletics

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Love Marsello! Customer loyalty is the main reason my business has succeeded, which is only possible with this app. Easy interface to use and great team when technical questions arise.

May 25, 2022

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! It's so awesome to hear that our loyalty features have contributed to your stores' success. If you ever need any assistance please don't hesitate to reach out! All the best, Marsello.

Zenox

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

A great loyalty app that is easy to use. The SMS and email campaigns are especially useful. Customer support is very responsive and tried their best to solve any issues I've encountered.

May 24, 2022

Thank you for the review! ✨

Strutt Fashion

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great software, integrates easily, can be customised to your needs, customer friendly, easy to navigate. Amazing support team!

May 22, 2022

Thank you for the awesome review! From Marsello :)

OC Beauty Co.

This app has been great for us and has helped us launch a wonderful points system. The added bonus of having the option of email and sms is wonderful!

May 16, 2022

Thank you so much for the review! From Marsello 💫

Little Big Feet

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

The app itself is good an easy to use. A little on the $$$ side.... but we probably don't use enough of its features to get the true value. The rewards system is really good - and the automations keep life simple. Customer service is A+

May 16, 2022

Thank you so much for the great review! It's awesome to see that you're finding the app easy to use. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about enabling other features too. From the Marsello team :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30