TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges

by TrustedSite

Earn certifications. Increase sales. Formerly McAfee SECURE.

Amanda Anne

Could do with an extra few "free" clicks. Otherwise nice little app.

Www.amandaanne.com

Thehugbox

So glad to have this easy and free security app for my new Shopify store. Great way to make sure my customers feel safe when placing an order, especially when I am working to grow my business. Thanks McAfee!

Artecita Tee Tote Sweat

Great app even if it quickly disappear when you reach your traffic limit which is quite low. But it's free until then !

Family E Deals

Nice App and I like the app on the side of the website

Helenskinz Online Nz

Good app, wish it lasted longer it disappears ina few day due to our number of visits but not bad.

Azfitnessequipment

Not using a widget as just a logo but it does the job even on a free account. Fed up with their promotions sent to email

Trini T Media

It's simple to install and adds to the trustworthiness of our site with a name they can trust!

Fly Fishing Specialties

I feel that our customers know and trust the McAfee name. Having the shield displayed on our site can only be good for business!

James, Fly Fishing Specialties

Perveengoods

Very happy with McAfee Secure App

Super7f

I am very happy with McAfee Secure. I think it makes a BIG difference in making customers trust your store and feel safe to pull out their credit cards and buy from you. It looks good and professional. I am very impressed with it and highly recommend it to everyone. Thank you McAfee SECURE, I think your app is awesome!