Meteor Mega Menu

Meteor Mega Menu

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
January 24, 2023

Plug-and-play solution that really helped UX on my site. Premium is worthwhile -- shoutout to Brett for the extra hand getting things cleaned up.

Guise
Time spent using app: 26 days
Helium replied January 31, 2023

Thanks so much for the excellent review and shoutout to Brett (our newest employee)! 😄

December 21, 2022

Excellent app that is easy to use and delivers an amazing result. Support team is thorough and quick to respond - I was having issues after changing themes and they were quick to jump on and rectify the code conflict as well as keep me informed what was being changed. Thanks!

CableHUB
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Helium replied December 22, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience! 😊

December 15, 2022

Won't let me select the free plan. Have never used this app before but it asks me to delete menu items before downgrading. Very unprofessional app! Deleted.

XBODY UK
Time spent using app: 2 days
Helium replied December 15, 2022

Hey there, looks like you installed the app in 2018 and we still had some old menus stored for you.

We're happy to help get you on the free plan if that's what you want. We just need to make sure menus that aren't included on the free plan are removed from your store.

We're always happy to help if you reach out to support@heliumdev.com

November 28, 2022

It's really easy to install and the support team is highly responsive! Recommend Meteor Mega Menu to anyone who is running a bilingual store.

PullmoonNZ
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 5 days
Helium replied November 30, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to submit your review! 😄

November 8, 2022

meteor mega good mega menu created and easy thank you! Very nice app and menu mega menu is very easy to make

rugresources
India
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Helium replied November 8, 2022

Glad to hear it was an easy and effective solution for you. Cheers!

October 24, 2022

Rating that App isn't enough, Support is what makes an App good, and we had great support. We were having an issue /w the mobile menu, but they got it resolved quickly.

Louisiana Pantry
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Helium replied October 25, 2022

Thanks for sharing your experience! 😊

September 16, 2022

These guys were so fast to respond! They were really helpful, and their mega menus are so smooth, so fast.

Magnuson Performance
Time spent using app: 2 months
Helium replied September 19, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review! We're glad to hear you had such a positive experience with our app. 😄

July 27, 2022

Desktop preview is ok but this is not working on mobile preview. In mobile I can not open sub menu bar.

rightarrow.in
India
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Helium replied July 27, 2022

We're sorry to hear you weren't able to make Meteor work as expected. We noticed you haven't reached out to our Customer Success team yet. We highly recommend reaching out to them at support@heliumdev.com.

Our team is always happy to help!

Edited July 8, 2022

Excelente aplicación y excelente atención por parte de soporte técnico, es muy agradable el menú, me encanta.

Biomed Instruments
Ecuador
Time spent using app: 20 days
Helium replied July 8, 2022

¡Gracias por sus amables palabras!

June 6, 2022

This menu is exactly what i want and more. So much versatility and so beautifully designed And the customer service is unbelievable. So responsive and on it. Josiah helped me and he took care of everything. No time wasting back and forth telling you to do all the basic troubleshooting you've already tried. He requested collaboration on my Shopify and just fixed everything for me. within a matter of hours. Thank you Josiah!!

Capture Integration
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Helium replied June 6, 2022

Thanks for the amazing feedback! Shops in the US typically receive faster response times since we are HQ'd near Seattle, WA and work normal business hours for the Pacific Time Zone.