Meteor Mega Menu

Meteor Mega Menu | Reviews

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

BajaTiki

Absolutely Beautiful App. Easy to use, instantly added momentum to my store sales. Highly recommend, check out our menus bajatiki.com, still on free trial, we plan on keeping the premium subscription, worth it. Have to reiterate, very easy to set up, and looks great in design.

JoeBro

nice app add ono. gives my site a better view and there are many templates to choose from. customer support is 24/7 and responsive. i enjoy being a customer.

September 16, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! It's wonderful to know that you're getting value out of the app and our support team ❤️

purelyyourintentionsstore

The customer service sucks and they just send you links to follow, not help. The app downloads categories, otherwise it is terrible. Spend hours to learn a system that you pay them a monthly fee for. They can at least attach it to your site and make sure it works for you ... before you get so mad and delete them again and think I don't need your service.

August 10, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave an app review! I'm sorry to hear that the app and our support team did not meet your expectations, but we're always here if you decide to give Meteor another try.

With Meteor, all of the mega menu content is controlled by the navigation menus you've configured in Shopify, so if you want to change the categories (aka collections) or products shown in a mega menu, then you would need to edit menu items using the navigation settings in Shopify admin.

Hopefully this helps to shed some light! We wish you the best of luck 🤗

The Plush Market

This is a wonderful app with lots of great features. It also has lots of flexibility giving you the opportunity to change the layouts of your menus whenever you want. I had a few questions for the support team with fine tuning the menu to better suit my theme and they were so helpful and supportive. Can't recommend this app and their customer support enough. Would've given more than five stars if possible.

June 14, 2021

Wow, thanks so much! We're so happy to hear that both the app and our team exceeded your expectations! 🎉

NYCultures

A little confusing but still going to work on it. Due to my lack of knowledge and learning so many new things at one time in the process, means I have less time to be confused. I’ll put more time and effort into it because I like it. However, I still don’t have a full assessment. I’ll keep you posted. Thank you

May 17, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team via chat or email if you have questions or need assistance. You can also find lots of documentation on our help center -- including how-to videos and step-by-step guides 🤗

Little Colorado

cant do much of anything without premium. could not get basic free menus to import into my theme properly, not going to pay to find out implementation won't work.

May 12, 2021

Hi Little Colorado-- it looks like you have a custom Shopify theme, so this isn't an issue with your plan. Please reach out to support@heliumdev.com to see if we can help you get that menu attached. 👍

The Hockey Shop Source For Sports

Very happy with this app. The app gives you multiple layout options to customize how you want each menu to be designed. Inside each layout, there are many editing tools and further options to customize each layout. No coding required, all editing and menu set up done through the app. The menu's are pointed directly at navigation menu's you have created on your Shopify website.

May 10, 2021

Thanks so much! We're happy to hear about your positive experience with the app's customization tools and integration with Shopify navigation settings. 🙌

Beebagz

Beatiful, profesional menus. I would recomend this App to anyone looking to enhance their menus. Customer service was quick to reply with any questions I had.

May 3, 2021

Excellent! Thanks for sharing 😄

Crumpler EU

Fantastic small app with huge impact on conversion rates. Great customer service with short reaction times. Supports in all technical matters. Highly recommended.

April 27, 2021

Your site's navigation is looking fresh! We're glad Meteor is driving conversions for your brand 📈👏

witchdoctorsutv

Much easier to customize and organize our main menu. Made our job a lot easier. Customer service was always fast and efficient to respond any time we had an issue, and we did run into a few with the theme that we use.

April 5, 2021

Great feedback! So glad our team was able to help overcome those sticky theme issues. 😄

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22