Meteor Mega Menu

Meteor Mega Menu

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Hobbees

The best support ever! Thank you so much for your help, this app is really the best option you can find out there. We installed and removed 4 different apps (cheaper ones) but none of them worked as they should. You get what you pay for! ... Don´t look any more. Best menu app, best support team!!!

September 9, 2020

Glad you're getting good value out of the app! We love hearing that the care we put into our apps is being appreciated. 😊

TheLifestyleHut

AN AWESOME APP backed up with awesome support is always a winner,if i could rate 6 stars i would, i had a few issues to begin with but kyle helped me sort it all out in no time, highly customisable menus and layouts. Highly recommend this app for your menu needs!!!

September 8, 2020

Haha... Thanks for the extra ⭐️! We'll treasure it. 😄

Casey's Cookies

Good support. Menus look gorgeous and easy for my wife to set up. I think I definitely got my money's worth out of the app.

August 19, 2020

Thanks, Casey! Your menus are looking great 👌

My Dear Kitty

PROS:
- A++ Support
- Clean and nice menu designs.
- Good technical implementation and easy to use
CONS:
- Limited only to 8 templates, even with the most expensive plan
- Existing templates have pretty basic customization options

July 9, 2020

Thanks for the honest, helpful feedback! FYI, the Premium plan does support CSS styling for more advanced customization/styling options. 😊

Eagle Leather

It took me some trial and error, but this is a great app for Mega Menu's. I like that you can have a different Menu Style for each of the groups of your navigation.

June 3, 2020

Thanks for the feedback! If you haven't already, please let our support team know what we could've done better to reduce the trial and error necessary on your part.

Kapten & Son

We've been using this app for a while now and it has performed beautifully. We especially love the granular customization that allows you to achieve virtually any aesthetic you wish.

Beyond the design, you have a customer support team that is quick and effective at making requested changes. Highly recommended and well worth the cost!

June 1, 2020

Thank you for the truly outstanding review! Feedback like this is why we do what we do. 😄

Team Five12 Garage

Incredible support! I ran into a small issue after publishing my first menu. They had it fixed within 30 minutes. Super awesome looking menu too!

May 20, 2020

Thank you! And excellent use of the Horizon template 🔥

We Stock That

This app is very easy to use, and very well designed to make your store stand out from the rest. I love it! Keep up the good work!

May 15, 2020

Thanks so much for the encouragement! We plan to keep rolling out easy to use apps that bring merchants a lot of value. :)

Sustainable Supply

Great app. I have used it for a few Shopify sites and will use it in the future. Easy to understand and update.

May 5, 2020

Thank you! We're happy Meteor has been useful for multiple shops. :)

Lucky Prancer

Very cool looking app and is easy to use, support is top notch, would love an easy day to separate mobile from desktop tho

April 28, 2020

Thanks for the feedback regarding the separation of mobile and desktop menus. We've received a lot of feedback around that functionality and are currently weighing our options!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19