Meteor Mega Menu

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Capture Integration

This menu is exactly what i want and more. So much versatility and so beautifully designed And the customer service is unbelievable. So responsive and on it. Josiah helped me and he took care of everything. No time wasting back and forth telling you to do all the basic troubleshooting you've already tried. He requested collaboration on my Shopify and just fixed everything for me. within a matter of hours. Thank you Josiah!!

June 6, 2022

Thanks for the amazing feedback! Shops in the US typically receive faster response times since we are HQ'd near Seattle, WA and work normal business hours for the Pacific Time Zone.

Dreamruns.com

Simple, powerful, quick support when needed. Uses current Shopify menu structure from your store. Do not have to create a separate menu structure like other menu apps require.

May 9, 2022

Thanks so much! We think this is an underappreciated feature, so we're glad you fully appreciate it. 😄

Faerine's Forge

I tried to use this app for a week and consistently had issues with images populating and collections showing up. No matter what I did nothing worked. The app wouldn't update, and photos wouldn't show up either. It's a shame the menus also aren't customizable. I am so upset because this is one of the few apps that use the font that is on your website locally. I wish they had a customer service support that is over voice because the message support just isn't enough.

April 3, 2022

I'm so sorry for the disappointing experience. The menus are actually quite customizable, and our team is standing by to help you implement your vision once we receive some more information from you. :)

Define

Mega Menu is a fantastic app! The customization matched exactly what we were looking for and their customer service is speedy and always helpful!

April 3, 2022

Thank you for this great review (and sorry for the delayed response)!

Pet Food Direct

Great app even greater support. You guys are killing it 10/10! Would highly reccomend to anyone that is in need of a menu app!

April 3, 2022

Thank you for this great review (and sorry for the delayed response)!

Force of Life

I installed this app and at first it seems okay, and seem to have trouble making more mega menus and I noticed there is a limit.. I decided to uninstall and noticed the loads of code still left on on store. Extremely annoying, once removed I still had an error come up on every page load. I managed to find the small piece of code causing the error. It was pretty frustrating to be honest.

December 16, 2021

Thanks for the feedback, and sorry for any trouble caused!

The app does in fact require a paid plan if you wish to create more than one mega menu. There's a built-in uninstall tool in the app admin that can be used to remove app code from your store's theme, and we also have uninstall instructions documented in our help center (linked below) if you happen to delete the app from your store before removing the code.

We wish you the best of luck! Feel free to reach out to our Support team at support@heliumdev.com if you need anything from our side 😊

BajaTiki

Absolutely Beautiful App. Easy to use, instantly added momentum to my store sales. Highly recommend, check out our menus bajatiki.com, still on free trial, we plan on keeping the premium subscription, worth it. Have to reiterate, very easy to set up, and looks great in design.

December 16, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

Your store's mega menus look fantastic. We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the app and the value it brings ❤️

JoeBro

nice app add ono. gives my site a better view and there are many templates to choose from. customer support is 24/7 and responsive. i enjoy being a customer.

September 16, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! It's wonderful to know that you're getting value out of the app and our support team ❤️

purelyyourintentionsstore

The customer service sucks and they just send you links to follow, not help. The app downloads categories, otherwise it is terrible. Spend hours to learn a system that you pay them a monthly fee for. They can at least attach it to your site and make sure it works for you ... before you get so mad and delete them again and think I don't need your service.

August 10, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave an app review! I'm sorry to hear that the app and our support team did not meet your expectations, but we're always here if you decide to give Meteor another try.

With Meteor, all of the mega menu content is controlled by the navigation menus you've configured in Shopify, so if you want to change the categories (aka collections) or products shown in a mega menu, then you would need to edit menu items using the navigation settings in Shopify admin.

Hopefully this helps to shed some light! We wish you the best of luck 🤗

The Plush Market

This is a wonderful app with lots of great features. It also has lots of flexibility giving you the opportunity to change the layouts of your menus whenever you want. I had a few questions for the support team with fine tuning the menu to better suit my theme and they were so helpful and supportive. Can't recommend this app and their customer support enough. Would've given more than five stars if possible.

June 14, 2021

Wow, thanks so much! We're so happy to hear that both the app and our team exceeded your expectations! 🎉

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22