Meteor Mega Menus

Meteor Mega Menus

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Decolourize

Meteor Mega Menus is the best Shopify app to have a stunning looking menu for your store, after some good and bad experiences with many apps for mega menus I can confidently say that this app is the one that I am going to use for all of my Shopify stores. Not to mention the great customer support that they have.

Borhn.com

love this app - gives the kind of appearance and functionality we need and the support is second to none

October 17, 2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business :)

AW Sex Products

The Meteor Mega Menu app is great in terms of design, functionality, flexibility, and reliability. On top of the greatness of the app itself, the service, support, and communication is amazing. The owners and developers of Meteor Mega Menu understand the importance of personalized service and support. And, they deliver on that understanding. I highly recommend this app.

October 17, 2019

Thanks so much for the stellar review!!!

iOgrapher

Kyle and Michael are rockstars! Needed help getting things right with the menus and they went all in and got it fixed up nicely! This is an amazing menu, we show images with ours, great value for the $$. Highly recommend!

October 11, 2019

Thanks, iOgrapher! It was a pleasure to help you. :)
Happy to hear you're getting great value from the app!

H.L. Gross & Bro. Jewelers

best menu app out there and incredible service. the menu wasn't showing right on mobile and after emailing them they went into the theme of my site and fixed it right away!!

October 1, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're so glad to hear that you are happy with the app and our support team

Creative Minds

Very Good Customer Service, Thanks to Kyle, Customizable APP, you leave your queries to the developer they will provide a good assistant and suggestions, what will be good for your website.

August 29, 2019

Your store's menus are looking fantastic! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review

Milly's

I'm not really a person for leaving reviews, but Kyle and his team went out of their way to make sure this app worked with my heavily custom theme. Customer service and the app are both second to none!

August 29, 2019

It's wonderful to hear that you're happy with our app and support! Thanks for the review :)

iFoodEquipment.ca

This is the only mega menu app on Shopify that could do what we needed it to do. I had tested the other mega-menu apps, and they're customer support doesn't compare to Meteor, and I'm having much better luck with this app than the other ones. If I'm confused about how something works, or if I need a special customization, their support team is quick to help.

July 26, 2019

Thanks for the glowing review! We're so happy to have you on board :)

Western Chief

The support team is quick, kind, and incredibly helpful! Made customizing our site menu very simple, and greatly improved the design in just a few minutes! Thanks, Meteor!

July 23, 2019

Thanks for the kind words! We appreciate the feedback :)

LunchSkins

Best APP ever! The customer service was AMAZING! Kyle is the best!!! Highly recommend this app. Not to mention our website looks amazing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16