Meteor Mega Menus

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Magnuson Performance

Time spent using app About 7 hours

These guys were so fast to respond! They were really helpful, and their mega menus are so smooth, so fast.

September 19, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review! We're glad to hear you had such a positive experience with our app. 😄

rightarrow.in

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Desktop preview is ok but this is not working on mobile preview. In mobile I can not open sub menu bar.

July 27, 2022

We're sorry to hear you weren't able to make Meteor work as expected. We noticed you haven't reached out to our Customer Success team yet. We highly recommend reaching out to them at support@heliumdev.com.

Our team is always happy to help!

Biomed Instruments

Location Ecuador

Excelente aplicación y excelente atención por parte de soporte técnico, es muy agradable el menú, me encanta.

July 8, 2022

¡Gracias por sus amables palabras!

Capture Integration

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This menu is exactly what i want and more. So much versatility and so beautifully designed And the customer service is unbelievable. So responsive and on it. Josiah helped me and he took care of everything. No time wasting back and forth telling you to do all the basic troubleshooting you've already tried. He requested collaboration on my Shopify and just fixed everything for me. within a matter of hours. Thank you Josiah!!

June 6, 2022

Thanks for the amazing feedback! Shops in the US typically receive faster response times since we are HQ'd near Seattle, WA and work normal business hours for the Pacific Time Zone.

Dreamruns.com

Simple, powerful, quick support when needed. Uses current Shopify menu structure from your store. Do not have to create a separate menu structure like other menu apps require.

May 9, 2022

Thanks so much! We think this is an underappreciated feature, so we're glad you fully appreciate it. 😄

Faerine's Forge

I tried to use this app for a week and consistently had issues with images populating and collections showing up. No matter what I did nothing worked. The app wouldn't update, and photos wouldn't show up either. It's a shame the menus also aren't customizable. I am so upset because this is one of the few apps that use the font that is on your website locally. I wish they had a customer service support that is over voice because the message support just isn't enough.

April 3, 2022

I'm so sorry for the disappointing experience. The menus are actually quite customizable, and our team is standing by to help you implement your vision once we receive some more information from you. :)

Define

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Mega Menu is a fantastic app! The customization matched exactly what we were looking for and their customer service is speedy and always helpful!

April 3, 2022

Thank you for this great review (and sorry for the delayed response)!

Pet Food Direct

Great app even greater support. You guys are killing it 10/10! Would highly reccomend to anyone that is in need of a menu app!

April 3, 2022

Thank you for this great review (and sorry for the delayed response)!

Force of Life

Time spent using app 9 minutes

I installed this app and at first it seems okay, and seem to have trouble making more mega menus and I noticed there is a limit.. I decided to uninstall and noticed the loads of code still left on on store. Extremely annoying, once removed I still had an error come up on every page load. I managed to find the small piece of code causing the error. It was pretty frustrating to be honest.

December 16, 2021

Thanks for the feedback, and sorry for any trouble caused!

The app does in fact require a paid plan if you wish to create more than one mega menu. There's a built-in uninstall tool in the app admin that can be used to remove app code from your store's theme, and we also have uninstall instructions documented in our help center (linked below) if you happen to delete the app from your store before removing the code.

We wish you the best of luck! Feel free to reach out to our Support team at support@heliumdev.com if you need anything from our side 😊

BajaTiki

Absolutely Beautiful App. Easy to use, instantly added momentum to my store sales. Highly recommend, check out our menus bajatiki.com, still on free trial, we plan on keeping the premium subscription, worth it. Have to reiterate, very easy to set up, and looks great in design.

December 16, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

Your store's mega menus look fantastic. We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the app and the value it brings ❤️

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22