Meteor Mega Menus

Meteor Mega Menus

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

TEC Accessories

Great customer support, helped us port over to the new menu platform. Very responsive, nice to know they support their product well.

Boditronics

The Custoemr Services team have helped my upgrade from the Mega Menu app. The service has been 100% and I am really pleased with the menus. The team had a small snag with one of the menus and it was not woking as a draft, but they soon fixed it ans withing 24 hours were were running. I am really chuffed.

Stilosa 17

App is super great and I had an amazing experience with the customer service team. Would diffently love to have more apps from this company

Institute of Natural Therapeutics

Easy to use, easy to customize. GREAT customer support! Out of all of the apps available for building a mega menu for Shopify, this one is your best bet for design and usability.

GizmoStock

The original app was called Bacon Mega Menus. They just made the switch to Meteor Menus recently. This switch made me nervous because I do not know much about design and was worried about importing our menu. I emailed the team and they completely redesigned and imported my menu for me. It was incredible!! Talk about customer service!!

Glambyseven

I was looking for an application to replace my menu and I think that it suits me perfectly :)

Arpaia Lang Jewelry

I wanted drop down menus at several levels of my website and also wanted them to reflect my branded color scheme. Kyle at Meteor Mega Menus did everything for me with super speed and efficiency!! He installed the app, created the drop down menus brilliantly, and used the branded colors so that everything looked great. Due to Meteor Mega Menus, the product/page navigation and drop down menus function perfectly and look awesome.

Chrapnij Pl

The best 'mega-menu' app extension currently available in Shopify's app store. Also Helium's team is very responsive and helpful in case you run into some problems. 5 stars rating and recommended to everybody who thinks about improving their shop's menu loo&feel!

Ninelineapparel

Love this App and their support!!! We were able to do some really awesome things with their integration. Really easy to install and it was easy to personalize via CSS/HTML.

Cutieptutie

THIS APP IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!! And the customer service is amazing. they are very responsive and are there to solve ALL you problem. Very happy I got this app and truly suggesting for anyone who would like custom menus but their theme just doesn't support it
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12