MIDA Session Recording Replay

Session Recording & Replay. Watch your customers in action!

Price: Free
Easily Understand Your Customers With Session Recording

COMMUNITY LIGHTING & ELECTRIC SUPPLY

Time spent using app About 1 month

Overall the app is great. it's free and is easy to use.
I used the app to help me see what customers are doing on my site.
The recordings are great. It's a new app so they'll need to tweak a few things such as easily delete multiple views at the same time. Sort abandoned checkout, successful order , and abandoned cart more easily. Currently you can sort them, but once you click on one, when you go back, you go back to the original non sorted page.
Also if they can show you before hand how long the session was that would be really useful, so that you can ignore anyone who was on the site for 1-10 seconds or however long you deem is not useful for you.
I like the app.

Gothicq

Time spent using app 12 minutes

Easy to install and started watching recording immediately! I used to paid another app for some lucky and orangy to view visitor behavior for an expensive price. I am glad I ran across this app for free atm. Highly recommend this app if you are wanting to view visitor behavior to so you can modify your site cater to their behaviors.

VROK - Virtual Retail Outlet Kompany Limited.

Nice app. I love the analytics section of this app. "Jonas" was very helpful. He and his tech "Nguyen Minh" was quick and prompt. I am really liking this app. Keep up the good work. <3

Beyondwhiskers.com

Time spent using app About 18 hours

Good if you get a few people to your site, the min I started getting 10-20 visitors to my site, the app crashed and didn't record any of it, now for the past two hours it says internal error. Had it downloaded for less than 1 day. Downloaded something else