Reviews (78)

4.8
June 7, 2024

Despite using the free version, we found it to be highly sufficient, providing access to nearly all the data we needed. The platform is user-friendly and we highly recommend it. Additionally, the customer service is exceptional, with prompt and efficient responses whenever assistance is required. Special thanks to Jenna and Emma for their outstanding support.

Baladora
12 days using the app
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) replied June 10, 2024

Thank you for the 5-star rating!

We're thrilled to hear that you found our free version highly sufficient and user-friendly. It's great to know that you had a positive experience with our customer service team, especially with Jenna and Emma providing outstanding support.

We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to continuing to meet your needs.

May 13, 2024

Great App, really easy to use and the support is quick and reactive. I put 4 stars because the functionality of certain video playback functions is not yet good (skipping of non-active zones, video playback speed that resets each time, etc.).
But otherwise, for tracking customer behavior and so on, the application is simple, practical and easy to use.

ALSANCIA
France
17 days using the app
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) replied May 15, 2024

Thank you for your 4-star rating!

We appreciate your feedback on the video playback functions and are glad to hear you find the app simple, practical, and easy to use for tracking customer behavior.

However, 4-star review seems like you are not fully satisfied with our app yet. We will support you our best to revise your experience.

If you might need any further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com".

April 19, 2024

The app is absolutely fantastic!

ModeVonBerlin
Bulgaria
21 days using the app
May 17, 2024

I got this app because I was told it was needed. It actually is a very useful app. I can see the total movement of someone on my site. Every scroll, every page, every interaction. I couldn't get the app to ignore my movements, but Jena assisted me in making myself invisible. she is awesome.

Paint Me Twisted
9 days using the app
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) replied May 20, 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" or via our Live Chat from the app.

June 20, 2024

I just installed MIDA on my Shopify store because the heatmap I was using slowed down the page too much. It's too soon to know whether the change will improve the speed of my website.

But I am impressed with the quality of the recordings. They are very clear so I can see exactly what the customer has been doing.

In general, I think this is going to be a good app for me. It's very convenient to use, right in my store. I can look at the recordings and make minor adjustments to my website at the same time.

The Silk Cafe
6 days using the app
April 25, 2024

overall very clean app. does exactly what you want it to do. Customer support is awesome

now 2 big things i have a problem with.
1: it doesnt work on mobile, so i cannot watch the replays on my phone which personally for me is a big let-down
2: pricing may be fine for many but for me personally, its a little steep and i simply cannot afford it mainly considering the dozens of other subscriptions etc i am purchasing for various other services.

QuickScrub™
12 days using the app
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) replied May 3, 2024

Thank you so much for your feedback.

1: We are planning to make our apps be more responsive in the future. At the moment, with the MIDA app, recordings and heatmaps are not working on mobile and we do have a warning for that already. I've double-checked with the team and the update is releasing within this year.

2: Due to the resources that we put and use for the app, our team has to make it balance as such for our pricing plan.

Again, thank you so much for a straight and clear feedback. We will keep you informed regarding our upcoming changes!

June 14, 2024

Hands down best supportApp is also incredibly useful when wanting feedback from customers and want to see what exactly your customers and thinking and what are their actions.

Ecolady
Estonia
3 days using the app
April 23, 2024

Great app -- Super helpful to be able to analyse what customers are looking at, and areas of the website that can be improved upon. Great customer service. All around recommend.

SOLAI
Ireland
7 days using the app
MIDA (by BSS Commerce) replied May 3, 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

June 14, 2024

Jocelyn is great!

Steamy Whiskers
Belgium
2 days using the app
February 26, 2024

Really good app for understanding the customer's journey. A+++

ScentFlow