Minta Automated Social Videos

Minta Automated Social Videos

by Minta Technology services LTD

Automated Video Tool, Social Manager & Business Transformer

Shopping Therapy

I loooove this App! Literally DFY videos that are short, but nicely excecuted! It takes all of my videos from my online store and turns them into short but nicely executed videos that i can share anywhere on the internet, and I don't have to do the hard work! Literally DFY! It makes my little business look like one of the big ones out there. I would recommend this to anyone. It is definitely worth the price!

Purple Parrot Boutique

I love this app. I struggled with making video advertisements before this. It's so easy to make eye catching videos now. I love it.

January 3, 2021

Thanks! Minta = Time & Money saver!

Camo Chique & Spa Boutique

Love this app, especially now that it comes with music. Makes short but informative videos from your product images.

Thanks you!

Irresistible

I was skeptical at first, but then I went for it and BAMMM! Very easy and quick Amazing Videos that create based on Best Seller to Holiday themes to Sales or just a simple Product Video ect. I have had it for a month now and I have seen updates and I am sure more updates on the way.

January 3, 2021

We love those kind of reviews! :)

FOSTANI

Great app, we are using it everyday! Save us a lot of time I think it will be one of the basics app should have !

Thank you sooooooo much!

Inbar Shapira Jewelry

Amazing App, so simple to use, really time saver!!!! The video ads are beautiful and the customer service is unbelievable. Keep going!!!

3simplewrds.com

Love this app it's been a great time saver for me by cutting down on time making making small ads and then being able to change them and also have more then just one option to choose from. Great app.

January 3, 2021

Thank you! We work very hard in order to make our customers happy!

By Firdous®

I have used many apps to aid towards brand operations and aid return on investment - this app offers just that. The Minto app allows you to truly produce professional content at a click of a button. It's truly great value for money and with the upcoming new features even more so. Integration and user interface is super easy. The best part is the customer service and the willingness of the team at every level to go above and beyond, to make the app as beneficial and easy to use as possible. Keep up the good work and look forward to seeing the new features, especially the addition of music.

Crismar’scloset

Love it. So easy to use, the quality of the videos is amazing, and it let you change the products, the color, etc. Love it.

January 3, 2021

Thank you so much! Highly appreciate!

YoUnique Boutiques Shop

I love the app and how it puts together my products to market and build branding for my store. Great

Thank you! :)