Minta Automated Social Videos

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Lassie Angel

Location Brazil

Estou usando para mostrar mais detalhes dos meus produtos, espero qur ajude, mas eu estou amando os vídeos

Gracias

Ava Blaze Apparel Co

This app is incredibly easy to use and makes you look like an instant pro! I love being able to totally customize the templates with my logo and brand colors. The new automated scheduled posting feature is a GAME CHANGER! I can’t wait to see what they do next.

June 3, 2021

Thank you! A lot more amazing features to come. We've just started :)

Atomic London

Time spent using app About 5 hours

In love, definitely easier to use than most; the only thing I didn't like are the choice of music. Needs to be more updated with songs with words and more energy like IG reels (etc). These choice of music makes the post look generic and a bit boring. Please keep music current. however, I still like it :)

June 3, 2021

Thank you! working on some new and improved music as we speak :)

Mismissed.com

Location Australia

i would prefer they picked photos that wernt on maniquins pls, that would make them super proffessional looking

June 3, 2021

Thank you! We working to make better color pallets. Stay tuned!

Dynasty Apparel Shop

I just started using this app and I am ALREADY in love!! It saves me so much time to focus on other aspects of my businesses!!

Thred Therapy Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 months

This APP is game changer! I can just program to automatically take a product from specified collection to just post to IG or FB. One less thing to worry about.

June 3, 2021

Thank you so much! Mission completed :)

SARKIS-INFINITY

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It's One Of A Kind Video APP That FUllfils All My Social Media Needs For Ads Highly Recommended Its Very Innovative App Ive been using it for over 6 months now Minta will never let you down specially with autoposting to social media and creativity and novelty

OK2B Apparel

This app not only creates video content FOR ME, it also autoposts the videos to my social media pages. All I did was set it up and let it run. Marketing automation has never been THIS easy! If you're using Shopify, Etsy, or Pinterest, then you NEED to be using Minta.

June 3, 2021

Thank you so much! You make us blush :)

Koos Collection

Location Australia

This app has made marketing so much easier. Brilliant product. Had an issue but the team were straight on it and helped me clear it up straight away

June 3, 2021

Thank you! we take our users need seriously

alletronics.com

I just started using this app so far It's good I like the way it has setup products for videos that aren't bad at all

June 3, 2021

Thank you so much! Stay tuned for more great stuff