4.7

Merchants highly value this app for its user-friendly interface, innovative AI, and efficient video creation. The customer support team is commended for their problem-solving skills. Merchants find the auto-generation of high-quality creatives, social media campaign management, and integration with platforms like TikTok and Facebook beneficial. The scheduling feature is also appreciated. This app is seen as a crucial tool for small businesses, helping save time, money, and expand their customer base.

July 2, 2021

I downloaded this app to help with increasing sales. Love the ease of creating videos and the options I have. Love it!!!

MOMCITY
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied July 14, 2021

Thank you! You wont regret it

October 1, 2020

I have used many apps to aid towards brand operations and aid return on investment - this app offers just that. The Minto app allows you to truly produce professional content at a click of a button. It's truly great value for money and with the upcoming new features even more so. Integration and user interface is super easy. The best part is the customer service and the willingness of the team at every level to go above and beyond, to make the app as beneficial and easy to use as possible. Keep up the good work and look forward to seeing the new features, especially the addition of music.

By Firdous®
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied January 3, 2021

Thank you so much!

June 26, 2021

Today is my first day using this app and I'm already impressed with the video output and quality. I find myself having to make minimal edits as the presets selected allows Minta to craft the perfect videos for my brand.

Savi Fashions
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied June 28, 2021

Thank you! let us know more after the free trial.

January 25, 2022

I use this app to help drive customers to my store. Creative and the videos are great. Love this app

Oasis Mini-Boutique
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied January 27, 2022

So awesome to hear!!! Thank you!

December 30, 2020

FRIGGIN AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool video templates, great music selection. I am absolutely in LOVE with this app!!!!!!

Camian & Company
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied January 3, 2021

Thank you! Stay tuned! there're lots of exciting stuff coming right up!

August 12, 2021

this app is the best for making instagram post! I give it a 10 out of 10!
it also show your store website which is great.

Modern Day Jewelry
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied August 12, 2021

Thank you so much! If you love it for Instagram posts, you will love it for Facebook posts and Pinterest pins also!

October 15, 2021

Wow absolutely blown away with this app. Love it! I was having trouble finding ways to make exciting ads for products on my eshop and boom they automatically hooked me up in a matter of minutes.

BurghBaby
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied October 15, 2021

Thank you so much, that means alot to us! We try to make it as easy possible to get you unlimited video content as quickly as possible!

August 16, 2022

First time using and so far i have to say it is pretty amazing. This app does pretty much all the work, the pictures and videos are great. I will continue to keep this app.

SOLID LOYALTY
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied August 23, 2022

We love hearing this! Thank you so much!

October 21, 2021

I use minta to do my daily social media posts. I love how it just create such wonderful eye catching videos for my customers to see my products.

Code Fuchsia
4 months using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied October 22, 2021

Thank you so much! So happy to have you on board!

March 1, 2022

I like it very much i found it very helpful both for me and my store it really help me through my marketing i will keep on using it and for sure i recommend others to use it as you won’t regret your decision

Little one’s Soul
Pakistan
4 months using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied March 2, 2022

Thank you! We appreciate your review so much!