4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, AI-powered features, and cost-effectiveness. They praise its seamless integration with social media platforms and scheduling capabilities. The customer service, especially from Alex and Vladimir, is highly commended. It's recommended for small businesses and those seeking to enhance brand awareness through videos. Its ability to quickly produce high-quality videos and a month's worth of content in under 2 hours is seen as transformative.

Edited November 18, 2020

-Sai’jo Stonez I saw this app on Instagram and thought I would try it out. So far I love this app! As a Business Owner and student I’m extremely busy. Creativity is a must for entrepreneurs and I love they give different options of videos to choose. I’m in the process of rebranding I can’t wait to see my new videos they create! I highly recommend.

Sai’jo Stonez
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied January 3, 2021

Thanks! Our business is to grow yours :)

July 13, 2020

Minta saves me so much time and money! I simply installed the app and got so many potions to promote my products in video without doing anything. I don't need to think which product to promote and how to create content to promote it! They still need to make some adjustments but overall highly recommend!

Mr&Mrs Fragrance Israel
Israel
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied January 3, 2021

Amazing! Thank you soo much!

Edited March 1, 2021

Many thanks, Minta!
I have been using Minta for a few months now and I have seen how their App has developed over that time. Daniel and the Minta team keep surveying their Minta clients and developing new automation for our products within the Minta App.
They willingly respond to client concerns and suggestions and the App keeps getting better and better
Having an App that analyses my Shopify store data and products and automates videos specifically for me saves me so much time each day.
I can easily change text, colour, music to suit, each time I want to download.
I also love the NEW integration direct to my product pages.
Minta is one App I can't live without!

Gifts That Groove
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied January 3, 2021

Thank you! Great customers support is one of ours important mission

February 21, 2022

Amazing I love the work it it’s great will continue to use always ……………………………………………………………………………………….

Queen's Collxtion
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied March 2, 2022

Amazing! Thank you!

June 2, 2022

i love it. It does waaaayyy more than I expected it to. I wish I could automate my entire business like this. Thx

thewealthyprepper
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied June 13, 2022

We love hearing this feedback and agree with you! Automation is key and so we are happy to be able to help with that when it comes to content creation and posting

May 30, 2021

This app is saving me a lot of time and keeps my Facebook page full of fresh content. I like to mix it up with the songs and the content.

Lidia's Dolls
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied June 3, 2021

Saving time it's all about!!! Thank you!

January 14, 2022

This app makes it so easy to create little video ads for social media! The videos are already made with product pictures, fonts, and music and you can edit everything within a minute. Absolutely in love!

Femme For You
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied January 19, 2022

Thank you so much! So glad you are loving Minta!!

November 9, 2021

Every store needs this app. They really changed the game of social media engagement. Saves me so much time to create content and I even use the videos for ads. They are beautiful. Worth all my money. I get lots of sales from the content share from this app.

Nathan Avenue
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied November 11, 2021

Thank you so much! We are so glad you are loving Minta so far and that we are making things easier by saving you time on your social media content.

April 25, 2022

Awesome App that makes life easy! It's worth the cost. The only thing you guys should improve on is the music. Add songs for summer, winter and spring. Add songs that fits different niche. Above all the app is a great app and easy to us. I pray it continues this way and only grow better and not the opposite. Thank you Minta.

Sharon David's
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied May 4, 2022

Awesome thank you so much for your feedback. We do have lots of music in different genres to fit different stores an their "vibe". We are constantly adding new music options as well!

December 19, 2021

I've just begun to work with this APP. It took a bit of time before making the decision to install as it seemed a bit "okay yeah, it's going to do all that" ... well, thus far, I am happy with this APP. There's more to learn, I am doing a little bit more each with it. I have already set-up auto-posts for 3 of of my Social Media accounts and I can add other videos and content as well.
Next on my list to 'learn' is the monthly planning feature :)

AngelLadyCrystals
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied December 22, 2021

Awesome! We are so happy to have you on board and hope some of those tutorials helped you out. 😁