Minta Automated Social Videos

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Purple Parrot Boutique

I love this app. I struggled with making video advertisements before this. It's so easy to make eye catching videos now. I love it.

January 3, 2021

Thanks! Minta = Time & Money saver!

Camo Chique & Spa Boutique

Love this app, especially now that it comes with music. Makes short but informative videos from your product images.

Thanks you!

Irresistible

Time spent using app About 1 month

I was skeptical at first, but then I went for it and BAMMM! Very easy and quick Amazing Videos that create based on Best Seller to Holiday themes to Sales or just a simple Product Video ect. I have had it for a month now and I have seen updates and I am sure more updates on the way.

January 3, 2021

We love those kind of reviews! :)

FOSTANI

Great app, we are using it everyday! Save us a lot of time I think it will be one of the basics app should have !

Thank you sooooooo much!

3simplewrds.com

Love this app it's been a great time saver for me by cutting down on time making making small ads and then being able to change them and also have more then just one option to choose from. Great app.

January 3, 2021

Thank you! We work very hard in order to make our customers happy!

By Firdous®

I have used many apps to aid towards brand operations and aid return on investment - this app offers just that. The Minto app allows you to truly produce professional content at a click of a button. It's truly great value for money and with the upcoming new features even more so. Integration and user interface is super easy. The best part is the customer service and the willingness of the team at every level to go above and beyond, to make the app as beneficial and easy to use as possible. Keep up the good work and look forward to seeing the new features, especially the addition of music.

Thank you so much!

Crismar’scloset

Love it. So easy to use, the quality of the videos is amazing, and it let you change the products, the color, etc. Love it.

January 3, 2021

Thank you so much! Highly appreciate!

YoUnique Boutiques Shop

I love the app and how it puts together my products to market and build branding for my store. Great

Thank you! :)

Can A Girl Catch A Break Chic Boutique LLC

This developer definitely knows the niche of what customers are looking for. I have utilized other apps to do similar things and this by far is the best one. As soon as i add a product to my store, i am getting a message via messenger with an already made video, you don't have to do anything, this app does it for you. I know it is costly on top of other monthly payments to maintain the store. However; I am hoping to gain more customers and traffic to my www.canagirlcatchabreakchicboutique.com store. I have high hopes to what's coming in the future for this app. Great job developer!!!

January 3, 2021

Yes our developers are the best! :) Thank you so much!

Ebony Bea Beautique Ltd Co

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app was exactly what I needed. My current goal is to improve the look and presence of my ads and Minta is definitely what I needed to achieve that goal. I look forward to the possibilities with Minta.

Thank you!