Minta Automated Social Videos

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Crismar’scloset

Love it. So easy to use, the quality of the videos is amazing, and it let you change the products, the color, etc. Love it.

January 3, 2021

Thank you so much! Highly appreciate!

YoUnique Boutiques Shop

I love the app and how it puts together my products to market and build branding for my store. Great

Thank you! :)

Can A Girl Catch A Break Chic Boutique LLC

This developer definitely knows the niche of what customers are looking for. I have utilized other apps to do similar things and this by far is the best one. As soon as i add a product to my store, i am getting a message via messenger with an already made video, you don't have to do anything, this app does it for you. I know it is costly on top of other monthly payments to maintain the store. However; I am hoping to gain more customers and traffic to my www.canagirlcatchabreakchicboutique.com store. I have high hopes to what's coming in the future for this app. Great job developer!!!

January 3, 2021

Yes our developers are the best! :) Thank you so much!

Ebony Bea Beautique Ltd Co

This app was exactly what I needed. My current goal is to improve the look and presence of my ads and Minta is definitely what I needed to achieve that goal. I look forward to the possibilities with Minta.

Thank you!

The English Cyclist

As a designer/animator I am really impressed so far. It's still early days but already Minta is making some nice videos for me and my brand. I'm really looking forward to seeing some of the new features coming out in the next few weeks.

Thank you sooo much!!!!

KINGDOM PROTOCOL

I experimented and finished a video with this app and i must say its pretty neat! I hope tht the developer can add more seconds to the video, logo, and hopefully some other cool features. I believe tht this app is on its way to making competitors squeal and being a rivaling menace in the society of great advertising.

January 3, 2021

Thanks! We are working on that feature!

KMR Outfitters

This is the most amazing app to come along in a while. I ran a couple of tests on Facebook and Snapchat. The responses were almost double of previous adds. With continued improvements, this app could take social marketing to the next level!

A FUNKY PINEAPPLE

I am so happy I came across this app. It takes all my new items each day and immediately turns them into videos. The many features it includes is you can color coordinate it to match your brand. I am so busy I was always behind making videos and I was not that skilled at it anyway and I could not stay current. Now I do not have to think about it because it is done for me and keeps all videos fresh and current! You should try this app, you will love it! Mandy

WOW! Thank you!

ME Organics

Great App, loved that it was so simple to use, there were a variety of different features that fitted each of my products.
I am able to produce quality videos for my store.

OMG! Thank you soo much!

Mr&Mrs Fragrance Israel

Minta saves me so much time and money! I simply installed the app and got so many potions to promote my products in video without doing anything. I don't need to think which product to promote and how to create content to promote it! They still need to make some adjustments but overall highly recommend!

January 3, 2021

Amazing! Thank you soo much!