Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Silverback Stores

Early days but after a few tests working exactly how I wanted it to. Displaying orders and fairly adjustable also. Support is great.

Amazemybrain2

Amazing and clean looking app and awesome support i can't recommend it more .

Wish Epic

Great App, works well, settings are good, user friendly and fast responded to chat and helpful customer support team!!!

Thaluta

It does what I need, Simple and effective

Venice Gold

Very nice app. We really like using it in our shop

Thanks,

REBLX

www.reblx.com

Coolstuffkorea

It does what I need, Simple and effective highly recommended app for every store, and the support is just PERFECT .

Barbiescollection

The function is optimal and looks pretty on site. One of the best apps on Shopify-

Faith Bows

the chat rep was very helpful and helped solve my concern quickly!

Kpopmelbourne

Initial experience looks super promising. Team are very responsive to enquiries

Inspired By Will

I tried all the sales notification apps on Shopify and found this to be the best so far. They also have a 24/7 customer support integrated in the settings that makes solving any problem fast and easy. As we evolve these things should be mandatory, but sadly, most app creators have their brain stuck in stone age, and are filling Shopify and other platforms with junk that have no significant purpose apart from sucking the money of users and showing the ad of their company, ending up wasting the time of entrepreneurs like me.

www.primedesire.com