Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Craft of Heart

Like what I'm seeing so far. I need some more time to play around with it but seems user-friendly enough.

THE LISTER

THIS IS AWESOME. THIS WILL TAKE YOU TO ANOTHER LEVEL. IT KEEPS FOCUS ON YOUR PRODUCT AND WILL BUILD TRUST FOR YOUR SERVICE

Cheapocart

Review body

Cheapocart

This app works so great! It seems to be helping with conversions as well. Nice tool and would recommend.

1 YEAR REFUND WARRANTY

Found just what we needed. made my new store look really busy. looking to test it this month, it increases sales then i'll sign up for a paid plan

Champ de Fleurs Skincare

excited to see how this performs. I would like to see how this affects my new and existing customers

Emozioni Cucite

app works great,helps to improve conversion on your website....top

Corn Coast Comics

Just installed now to see how well it works on my websight. Then i will come back to re review the app

Samyfy Store

I used it to increase my sales and my customer. It is one of the best app I ever used for my business.

Pandora´s

Por ahora todo bien, tengo que utilizarla mas y veremos si el funcionamiento es optimo. seguiré utilizándola por ahora.