ToastiBar ‑ Sales Popup

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Shipsau Brasil

Location Brazil

ipkopçjçjjfhfdhdgkgjsgjdihdjthjdoikhmdfoihdgoijdogjbogdjtdgjnboijtgnpijoinjfdionjfihgnjjnikjkmfnoihminogjnm

January 18, 2022

Hi Shipsau Brasil,

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. Best wishes for a happy experience. You can contact us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com. We will be glad by helping you.

Best Wishes more conversions and a huge success!

BetterBuy.pk

Time spent using app 2 minutes

very good app really liking it. try it blah blah blah blah blah blah very good app really liking it. try it blah blah blah blah blah blah

Hi BetterBuy.pk,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We are glad by knowing that you like our app. Best wishes for a wonderful experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com.

We wish you have booming successes.

Multi Store Pakistan

Time spent using app 3 minutes

loving this app. Its a very good app to use as a social proof that ur store is busy and people are buying.

Hi Multi Store Pakistan,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We are glad by knowing that you like our app. Best wishes for a marvelous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com.

Belleza Stores

Time spent using app 3 minutes

Trying there free plan if i liked it i will go to paid one. Apperciate there efforts for providing free plan. thnakyou i hope will have a good experience

Hi Belleza Stores,

Warmly Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. Best wishes for a positive and happy experience. You can contact us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com. We will be glad by helping you.

glamstore.pk

Time spent using app 6 minutes

good app i am trying it for the first time. Let see what kind of service they are providing. I was using rocket sales but it was much heavy for my store

January 14, 2022

Hi glamstore.pk,

Big thank you for your appreciation, we are really happy by receiving it. We are glad by knowing that you like our app. Best wishes for a tremendous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com.

Best Wishes more conversions and a huge success!

Ms.Blacks Beautés

Just starting out but I like the look and esthetics of the apps features. I’m appreciative that there’s a free vOrion.

January 5, 2022

Hi Ms.Blacks Beautés,

Dhampur Green

Location India

I used this app and help me do push sales notification better . I would like to learn more about how different kind of customer onboarding can be done

January 3, 2022

Hi Dhampur Green,

Thank you for your admiring review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying our app and that it is helping you with conversions. Please contact us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com.

Althena Fitness

I've had this app for awhile, it's been great, love seeing customer activity on my site. You've made a lot of fantastic upgrades since last time I logged in. Your CS is fantastic too! Always available and ready to help! Keep up your great work!

January 1, 2022

Hi Althena Fitness,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We are glad by knowing that you like our app and the customer team's support. Please contact us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com, we will be glad by helping you.

Best wishes for more sales and your Shopify store success.

KATABANDA

Location Brazil

Great App. I have just set up my store. Hope it can contribuite for its success. If it does I will certainly get the paid version!

December 23, 2021

Hi KATABANDA,

RainbowGorilla

Location Taiwan

nice app for the store, really easy to use and increase the professionality about the store. recommend it.

December 18, 2021

Hi RainbowGorilla,

We are glad by receiving your review and we really appreciate it. Enjoy the app and don't hesitate to contact us for any further support at support@makeprosimp.com, we're always here to happily help you.

Best wishes for great success and all the very best!