Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

PPE Emporium 19 protective equipment

These guys are a joke, not even a very funny joke. This app thinks I'm a customer, so popups are popping up all over the place while I'm logged on as an admin, working on my site. All these ads are so annoying that I cant work so I l have to delete this app. I will not get anything made by . these people again. PS. I only gave them a star because I cant post unless I do. they get no stars from me that's a counterfeit or clandestine star.

May 30, 2020

Hi PPE Emporium 19 protective equipment,

This is MakeProSimp Team. So sorry for facing the issues. Let us tell you, There is no legal way from that we are able to know whether you are logged in as Admin in your storefront or not so we are not able to detect you or any merchant so we have to show the sales popups whether you are an admin or not. A merchant may need to check how the Sales Notification app works in their store so we have to popup Sales Notifications so they will know how it will looks when their customers will see it. We have already provided the disable button from there you easily disable the app if you don't want to show the notifications.

If you have any issues, we strongly suggest contacting an in-app chat/message widget OR by sending an email to support@makeprosimp.com from where you will really get a faster reply as that place is managed by our technical team. Here the reviews are always optional so this place is not managed by our technical team.

If you need any help. Please contact us at support@makeprosimp.com and our technical team will guide/help you ASAP.

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

Myngen

Bad support, very fast but useless, they have promised two times to contact me but never did, they also promised to fix a significant glitch and never did.

1. Support just Bla-bla-bla, useless
2. Cart Notification - Takes order from the begining of your store, and people get confused when they see some old product notifications. Exclude Orders button - doesn't work.
3. No Trial, you just have to pay from day 1.

Use with caution, hard to preview and therefore your entire campaign screw up, I lost around 500$ because Notification was showing some old product that I sold many months ago and my Newly One-Product Store, I so regret I talk to their customer support and listen to them.

P.S. They banned me without any notification, I just noticed I cannot longer login and do changes. I wrote to Shopify support, dangerous people!

May 27, 2019

------- 29th May 2019 Replied --------

P.S. We was providing the feature and uploading to live that client have requested and the same time client was testing so thinking we have removed their access from the app but now all good and the feature is already live and the client is happy but miss to update the review.

------- 27th May 2019 Replied --------

So sorry for facing issues, Here are our answers for your queries.

-> We are really sorry as you faced issues with our app. We really proud to our support[as you see other reviews from customers] but as you have guided its bad support/useless so we'll do something in our support system as customers are always right. After our last response, we haven't received any reply from your side[ https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2453/7621/files/response-to-the-client-query.png ].

1. Support just Bla-bla-bla, useless
-> We have sent you a response with the solution within 55 minutes after received your last reply. Please check out the response with https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2453/7621/files/response-to-the-client-query.png URL.

-> Sorry but Cart Notification will displays recently added products to cart AND Sales Notification displays recent sales/orders. So Sales Notification takes sales/orders from your store and displays and we have already provided the feature called 'Exclude Products' that you should need to use to hide/remove any products from Sales Notification app[ We have already mentioned this in our response on 25th May 2019 - https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2453/7621/files/response-to-the-client-query.png ]. 'Exclude Orders' is used to hide order from Sales Notification app and if you have more orders with same products then you should use 'Exclude Products' feature to hide/remove products from Sales Notification app. We have also notice that Sales Notification app is working in your store [ https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2453/7621/files/sales-notification-app-is-working.png ].

3. No Trial, you just have to pay from day 1.
-> So sorry but we are not providing free trials. We have provided the video that will display how the feature works so customers will see the video and will purchase if they think that's fit to their requirement. Our Sales Notification feature is 100% free to use with unlimited notifications per month.

-> Once you have installed the Sales Notification app, you will directly see the preview in the app itself. So sorry for losing money due to a misconfiguration in your store's Sales Notification app. You just need to include all your store's products that you want to exclude from Sales Notification App, when we have checked your store's Sales Notification app settings, we haven't found any 'Excluded Products' in the app settings so the app was displaying all the products to your store based on your store's real orders/sales [ We have already guided the same in our 25th May 2019 response to your last reply - https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2453/7621/files/response-to-the-client-query.png ]. Please feel free to contact us at any time if you face any issue on Sales Notification app as you are still using Sales Notification app :)

Useful snapshots:
1) https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2453/7621/files/response-to-the-client-query.png - After our last response, we haven't received any reply from your side.
2) https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2453/7621/files/sales-notification-app-is-working.png - The app working fine in your store.