Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Shopmeiko

I'm using this app to help with customer engagement! so far it seems cool and helpful. Hopefully it works

petalady

expectation, if it can bring me a better experience if it can bring me a better experience if it can bring me a better experience

Supreme-Jefe

First time using this app! Good so far. Will leave another review after results. www.Supremejefe.org

3RF Virtual Store

I need to learn about it because i am new to this platform. If i need help, please help me. Thank you so much.

November 23, 2019

Hi 3RF Virtual Store,

Thank you for your awesome review 🙏! Please contact our support team at support@makeprosimp.com if you need any help. Happy selling!

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

Oscar gadgets

very good apps

Aunt Flo

Rating this in order to finish its installation. Haven't really tried it for long but looks promising!

solvioshop

Great app to drive more conversions by using sales notifications as reminders to the traffic by sharing the most selling products.

Rave is my life !

cool i try this right now currently yheaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

enSkateboard Store

Keep trying, it looks quite simple and easy to use, the function is simple too but could meet with the real need of a shopify store owner

SafeSmartBell

i used this app to increase my conversions and it helped the app is great i recommend anyone to use this

Previous 1