Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Pretty Queen Candles

Can’t wait to use hopefully it will improve my sales and get bigger carts great motivation for my customers at least.

Matsusura

used this app to help me do x I really like how it does y. It would be nice if it
did z better!!nice~

Lovely_Looks

thank you so much i enjoy using this app it is very helpful and useful. thank you so much again.....

Retro black shop

Proporcione algunos detalles sobre lo que disfrutó o no de usar esta aplicación. Sus comentarios pueden ayudar a otros comerciantes a decidir si usar esta aplicación.

Playful Elegance

The best by far app for sales and I can t believe it worked so well oh my god im a newbie and im getting amazing juice

Noori Apparel

This app is great! Looks great too. I used this app and it drastically increased my sales in the first week! Huge thanks to you guys for the fantastic app.

Braidsart

Great App! Very easy to use and perfect to grow your Shopify store. Really recommended it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Star Supplied

Bodybylashes

This app is great! Looks great too. IsntLlation was easy, looking forward to more sales. I hope it is as great as it says

Kitchen Bee

reaaly great have the free plan available alos u can buy in just $4/month plan.overall good and trustworthy

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 74 75