Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Adam Marc Jewels

really impressed with this app, its my favorite app out of all the ones I use for my business! I highly recommend!

Wild Balm Botanicals

This are some details about what i did enjoy about using this app.
I really enjoy this app
Highly recommended.

Euphoria and Co.

Im excited to use it. Just downloaded it and ready to get rockin n rollin with these sales coming through!

Quatro Patas Pet Store

Ótimo aplicativo. Ajuda bastante na conversão, informando detalhadamente a compra dos clientes. Recomendo!

Witty Chic Designs

I am using this app to help increase my sale. I am excited to see how it works and if my conversion is achieved.

whipr

A great app, highly configurable and with great customer service. I had a small problem with the setup and the devs helped within just a few minutes.

Gloss & Co

Added it today. Seamless with great chat help immediately when I asked a couple of questions. Adding a 'search for this word' option in the 'exclude product' section would be a great addition for those that wholesale, but even without it, its a great free app and still 5 stars. Thanks.

Cashmere Pink Jewels & Accessories

I really excellent customer service from Parvez, he was able to assist me with my issue in a very timely manner!

NOPELLE

Great and easy to use app! The user interface is easy to understand and the support team is really helpful.

PLUGD Acrylics

Love this app. Sales boost like crazy! It does exactly what is supposed to do pay for the monthly it's worth it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 124 125