Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

The Color Of My Shades

I love the notifications of what items a customer purchased and the state where the purchase was made.

Laser Acne

I really like the app. which helps my store lot and allow my store to have regular purchasers after the endorsement function is installed

DeLuxe By Dez

I'm glad I was able to find app that could fit my budget. I cant wait to see the results from installing this app on to my store.

Back to the Future™ - The Official Store

Noticed this app running on a supplier's Shopify store, and realized I needed it as well. Now installed - thanks!

The Beauty Boothe

This app has really helped me improve my sales! The customer service is also excellent! The new features are also a plus for helping with conversions.

KSbody

j'aime cet appli plein d'idee de fou malade c'etait swaggi vient on se marie c'est trop comment sah kkk

Pet&HomeCo

This app provides great reassurance for your customers showcasing what others have bought and also helps with upselling through customers seeing what other products are selling. Great app, highly reccommended.

AraraStore Br

Seems to be very good app! If I change my mind I'll for sure change here. No updates further right now

ficahome

nice app ever, helps my store getting more sales and intention from customers. I will highly recommend this app.

Arizo

i used this app tis is very helpful to increase the conversion rate and very good app i am fully satisfied with this app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 113 114