Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Be-Brush

J'ai aider cette application pour m'aider à faire mieux et c'est génial. Je recommande vivement si vous voulez augmenter votre taux de conversion

theDopeOnes™

AMAZING app. It really helps to drive sales to my store! I STRONGLY suggest this to all Shopify users!

Gelawigs

cool,it is very useful and helpful,i am satisfry with it,have a try ,wont regret,nice,thanks for the app

His and Hers Jewelry Shop

I'm New to this app and looking forward to great results with my website and customer sales. I'm excited and grateful that this app exist. It was very easy to install.

Minute Taker

Really useful app. Very customisable settings and great support too. Would definitely recommend. Thanks!

Tipid Sulit

Great App! Enjoying my customer to buy more app and atleast improve my sales up to 80% right now im so happy

Sassy Britches VIP

I've seen this on other boutiques and have finally decided to add it to my personal boutique as well! Super Excited!

SelfieUpgrade

Works. The free version is great for starting a new store on a budget...Thanks for making this app..

Kilagear

Thank you ! I have some questions regarding the add to cart fonction and the team is very reactive, pleasure to discover this app, simple to use !

Eva Luna Accessories

really good! helps me to create traffic in my shopify. i can create urgency in people so they can buy more easily

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 93 94