Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop | Reviews

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Såpehuset

I like this app. testing out the free plan, if I am seeing true results I'll most definately upgrade. It is informative and lightweight, easy to use and set up.

Teq Bandits

I will recommend the app, because its really useful and i love to use it ever since i added the app to my store.

KaiLoveSkin

I havent use it yet cant wait to see what it will bring . I Will upgrade it is brings in more traffic

Cravio Snacks

This is a very nice app, i love it. i would recommend it to as many online sellers as possible. My sales have been boosted since i install. Nov. 25, 2021

boralikart

i am a developer and its a really good app i have used it earlier in many websites too. for development related queries reach me out at atif(at)kodeinn(dot)com

Pawft

this app looks useful for me, not yet tested hope it works
this app looks useful for me, not yet tested hope it works

ThumbPRO

I wasn't sure what to think, at first, about a sales notification. We installed it to try and see. We love it! Also, this app has great customer support. They were very responsive and right away fixed one small issue we had. Highly recommend.

Royale Beauty Pro

Perfect app usefull, easy to install and very simple to use. I adore to check the stats and reports.

Terra's Dream Baskets LLC

I used this app and it is awesome. I love how it allows customers to be able to see the most recent products purchased.

KcPc Bandhani

Great..........................................................................................................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 138 139