Arigato Automation

Arigato Automation

by Bonify

The app with a million uses. Your solution awaits.

Lyxdesign.se

Helped me out with a couple of automations that saves me time. Quick and helpful support. I can recommend! Thanks

Pop

I came from Zapier, and I was quickly impressed. Having the ability to run instant automation is really key, especially for us since we are an on-demand service provider. Support took minutes, and not the hours that I was expecting. I'm now taking a look at their other apps based on the quality of the Arigato app.

ERA Moto Co.

Nice work with this app! I'd been wrestling with Zapier for ages, trying to get it to port orders' line times from Shopify to Trello, but I was up and running in a matter of minutes with your app. Thanks for making it. It's very much appreciated!

August 6, 2019

Thanks for the review! We've worked very hard to make the app more flexible and than Zapier. I'm glad you're finding it useful. :)

THE HYV

Very timely and helpful support, great UI! Love the workflow library too -- we didn't realize all the things the app could do until we saw that! Fantastic app.

Mirai Jewelry

I used this app to automate follow up SMS on pending manual payments, which is not available on other SMS app. Their support is very responsive and they immediately resolved the problems that I encountered.

Mustard Sneakers

Great app to help save time by streamlining your workflow. Support is very helpful and responsive. Hats off to the team!

PopMount Inc

We're using the app to automatically tag orders with a custom attribute that we've added in the back-end in order to help us do order searches (an attribute we would not have otherwise been able to search) by that data. John Carbone from the Arigato team has been really helpful and quick to assist. Highly recommend!

Rasa

I asked the team for a custom workflow and within 24 hours (wasn't even a customer yet) they whipped it up. Upon importing the new workflow to our shopify store, it was all set up! This automation is saving us huge time and money and with Arigato it's been easy and smooth. Their support team is available and responds inside of a business day. Great app so far, and stellar customer service! They also walked me through a fairly sophistication notification set up. I had a chat open with their staff for a good 45 minutes and they were there throughout, stayed super on top of it, and were very patient with me (not the savviest tech-wise). Highly recommend them!

Home Control Shop

We wanted to display Inventory by location on our site, and also have the inventory of a virtual location dictate the "Allow overselling" policy of the product. ie, when Virtual warehouse 3 becomes zero stock, turn off overselling of product which only fulfills from main location.

The team assisted us by adding more options into the App and talked us through setting it up. Now we manage inventory the way WE want to, not limited by Shopify's "Fullfill from" rules.

Can't honestly speak highly enough about these guys and the App.

www.homecontrolshop.com

Dope Man Online

I bet this is the best app on shopify. You can do anything with it and being able to automate my processes frees up some much more time for me to be out doing other things to scale my business. Also, the app support is amazing. AMAZING.

Previous 1