Arigato Automation

Arigato Automation

by Bonify

The app with a million uses. Your solution awaits.

THE HYV

Very timely and helpful support, great UI! Love the workflow library too -- we didn't realize all the things the app could do until we saw that! Fantastic app.

Mirai Jewelry

I used this app to automate follow up SMS on pending manual payments, which is not available on other SMS app. Their support is very responsive and they immediately resolved the problems that I encountered.

Mustard Sneakers

Great app to help save time by streamlining your workflow. Support is very helpful and responsive. Hats off to the team!

PopMount Inc

We're using the app to automatically tag orders with a custom attribute that we've added in the back-end in order to help us do order searches (an attribute we would not have otherwise been able to search) by that data. John Carbone from the Arigato team has been really helpful and quick to assist. Highly recommend!

Rasa

I asked the team for a custom workflow and within 24 hours (wasn't even a customer yet) they whipped it up. Upon importing the new workflow to our shopify store, it was all set up! This automation is saving us huge time and money and with Arigato it's been easy and smooth. Their support team is available and responds inside of a business day. Great app so far, and stellar customer service!

Home Control Shop

We wanted to display Inventory by location on our site, and also have the inventory of a virtual location dictate the "Allow overselling" policy of the product. ie, when Virtual warehouse 3 becomes zero stock, turn off overselling of product which only fulfills from main location.

The team assisted us by adding more options into the App and talked us through setting it up. Now we manage inventory the way WE want to, not limited by Shopify's "Fullfill from" rules.

Can't honestly speak highly enough about these guys and the App.

www.homecontrolshop.com

Dope Man Online

I bet this is the best app on shopify. You can do anything with it and being able to automate my processes frees up some much more time for me to be out doing other things to scale my business. Also, the app support is amazing. AMAZING.

mattt → handmade for life

This is the most useful (and fun to use) app I use on my store!!

It does exactly what it says plus also really easy to use in ways and to automate repetitive things I do every day.

I was originally going to have a private app created to solve these problems though as Mr Arigato allowed me to solve these problems elegantly this is no longer necessary.

I also found the customer support from the developers to be above and beyond any other app I've used (and I've used quite a number in my time - haha). They even added the ability to create a redirect to the order status page url so customers can go to a shortened URL and be redirected to the right spot.

This is definitely worth trying and as far as I know the only app that allows you to automate your website.

Posted Protein

Having experienced Shopify Flow (a Plus exclusive app), we've been looking for something to take it's place & do an awful lot of the day-day "stuff" that we knew we could be automating.

From reminders to reorder stock when it hits or drops below a certain level, to auto cancelling & refunding blacklisted customers, to setting up a Order Filter for customers that select "Express" at checkout so they never get missed, plus a whole lot more - Arigato is nailing it!

We had a couple of niggles getting started but John was all over it & couldn't have been more helpful! :D (largely user error ;))

Really looking forward to saving a shed load of time & seeing where the app goes in the future. Plus, auto ordering that Domino's pizza when a select order lands. Yup, seriously.

Thank you, guys! We'll be recommending Arigato for sure!

Paper Sunday LLC

“Customer support is amazing! John went above & beyond to create a custom workflow to fit my business needs & published to workflow library for all users to use. If you don’t a workflow, don’t be afraid to reach out to John for a custom solution. He created mine in less than 2 business days! This is awesome & much appreciated since our store is growing fast. Time is money! And I now have even more free time while Mr. Arigato does the heavy lifting 24/7 perfectly every time. Simplify > Automate > Outsource"

Previous 1