Arigato Automation

Arigato Automation

by Bonify

Quickly create workflows that are as unique as your business

Ulricehamns IFK Webshop

Amazing and quick support, we needed a bit of customization and they went above and beyound to fix this for us. This app can help your automation of a broad variety of tasks. I highly recommend this app!

マリエン | ドイツハーブ

We are using arigato automation for a sophisticated targeting mechanism that allows us to offer our customers the right products at the right time to increase the CLV

Safe-T-Rex Workwear Pty Ltd

Needed to replace an app that was being retired. This app can automate an impressive amount tasks. Customer services is also very helpful.

ITFactory.ca

This app has literally been one of the best additions to our store. It enables us to automate certain tasks on the front end and back end allowing an easier and less time consuming workflow. The possibilities are endless as to what you can automate. Everytime we think we found the best thing, there's another thing we figure out you can do. I also had to email support for assistance and they responded speedily and helped solve my issue quickly!

Mobilutstyr fra Custom Install

We had some special needs for different automation actions in our backend store. Found Arigato app, it did not only solved my needs. It did also give me good Idees of use in other stores to simplify processes for best work process. And when I had any questions, support helped me prompt and accurate.

BelowTheMark

This app has been an absolute game changer! Helped me save so much time and money. Strongly recommend.

Adelina Social Goods

So far loving this app! Lots of automation potential to save loads of time. The app was quick to install and very user-friendly interface as well. I haven't had a need for support yet, but they did reach out after I installed the app to see if I needed help, which was a nice touch. I think this will be worth the investment for us!

2nd STREET USA

Really amazing app! There's a lot of featured you can do. The support is very quick to respond and very helpful! Highly recommend.

MilkRun

Insanely powerful app, and super easy to use. The entire support team (via email or live chat) are technically well versed and have been really patient with my specific questions too. Great help docs get you really far too.

Strathberry

This is a really great app for automating various processes on Shopify without having to set up your own server and API calls. It's a very powerful app when you make use of the twig logic as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11