Arigato Automation

Arigato Automation

by Bonify

Quickly create workflows that are as unique as your business

LEVUR

as a tech dude it's a great app. lets you automate pretty much any action you can imagine. thanks guys! highly recommended

Campus & Co | Salisbury

Incredibly useful app that will provide solutions to issues that we haven't been able to solve any other way in shopify. 5 Stars! Excellent support too. Look forward to making use of more of the workflows that are preset. :)

Coes, Golding, Goddards

Very powerful app capable of almost every kind of automation that you would require for your store. We switched to Arigato from a similar (but less powerful) app and found the switch incredibly easy with customer service being very quick to respond and always very helpful. Outside of the typical use cases such as speeding up our product creation process, tagging customers & orders etc… Since switching we have discovered the app capable of doing a wide range of things outside of what we would typically have expected such as allowing our staff to change the customer record associated against an order (very helpful as we are using Shopify POS as well). Overall great app and great support, would highly recommend.

Glik's

We originally installed this app because we needed to create workflows based on warehouse location, not just total inventory across all locations. Shopify's native workflow application Flow doesn't currently support this. What we've found is that Arigato works great for that, and so much more! I'm already using 8 different workflows that were available in their library or that Arigato's support team created for me. Their support team has been quick to respond & helpful in setting up workflows when I didn't know where to start. 10/10 recommend

Skechers Thailand Online Store

I used this app to help me on tagging by Size, Gender and Category. After exploring other apps, I found that Arigato Automation has many other features within it that other apps do not provide. It's a simple one app for all and it gets the job done perfectly. The CS team has been very helpful and quick to reply with tips and solutions as well.

Florini

I was looking to automate a follow up SMS for manual payments and made it in a couple of minutes. Also they have a really good customer support.

Becker Safety and Supply

Intuitive and easy to use. If you run into issues there support is amazing! Great addon to the native flow application.

vitalyuk

Great app that I was able to use instead of building a custom Shopify app. Patrick M. provided outstanding customer support, as well.

Smile Box

Fantastic app - has replaced several other apps and top class customer service to boot. Highly recommended.

Ulricehamns IFK Webshop

Amazing and quick support, we needed a bit of customization and they went above and beyound to fix this for us. This app can help your automation of a broad variety of tasks. I highly recommend this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12