4.9

This app is highly recommended for automating a variety of tasks, especially for stores with large inventories. It integrates seamlessly with apps like Google Sheets and Trello, enhancing its automation features. Merchants appreciate its user-friendly interface and reliable performance. Despite a learning curve, the supportive team and extensive workflow library assist merchants in navigating the system. Many report that it has streamlined their operations and boosted efficiency.

January 24, 2024

An absolute key app for us. Not only can you select the item/ order/ object you're interested in seeing (and get a full breakdown of the fields contained), but the preview of the information you're testing/ trying to output is essential to ensure an automation runs as intended!

Fairfax & Favor
12 months using the app
November 16, 2023

This app has been a game-changer for us. We use it to transfer order data from Shopify to a Spreadsheet, from where we customise our orders.

If it wasn't for Patrick and Kenny from their support team, it would be very difficult for us to have such an excellent set up, which can be quite complex with some coding involved.

A huge thank you to these two superheroes - without them, we would not be leaving this review.

Pawphoria
South Africa
6 months using the app
November 2, 2023

Bring back the Save Workflow button to make sure the code in Custom Actions saves and isn't gone forever. Happened twice now. I told you the first time and it's still doing it. Again, it wasn't a page reload and even if it was then it would have saved before after pressing the Save Workflow button. I've now seen that the useful thing on the right hand side to search for functions now covers over the code. As soon as it opens in front of the code it's immediately obvious that this is a regression.

Asia Sell
Over 1 year using the app
Bonify replied November 6, 2023

Thank you for this valuable feedback. The management team here is making your report a high priority. We will be in touch directly. We apologize for the inconvenience.

November 24, 2023

Tell us about your experience with Arigato Workflow Automation

CACHIMAN BOUTIQUE
2 months using the app
November 17, 2023

I cannot rave enough about the Arigato automation app - it is an absolute must-have for any Shopify store looking to simplify operations. It has automated so many of our tasks, from sending B2B email notifications and updating customer data to managing inventory, creating custom metafields, updating collections, generating reports, the list goes on & on. The complexity of the workflows I can create is extremely impressive and has unlocked new levels of efficiency and organization in our business. The time and effort it has saved has easily paid for itself multiple times over. If you want to streamline your business and stop doing repetitive tasks manually, Arigato is simply unmatched.

I know you might read this and think this is a planted review, but I promise on my life it's not. :)

House of Léon
3 months using the app
October 5, 2023

When I began using the Arigato Automation app, it was evident that this tool was a game-changer. Designed with utmost precision, it effortlessly bridges the gap between complex tasks and simplified automation, making it an indispensable ally for anyone looking to streamline their operations.

Jeans4you.shop
Almost 2 years using the app
September 26, 2023

I cannot rave about this app and the support team enough. Kenny is my usual expert. This app is absolutely essential for your shopify store. And don't worry, if you struggle with anything technical, these guys are extremely efficient and have achieved things I'd never thought possible. They automate my business and save me hours upon hours of labor. I don't think I've even scraped the surface of this apps capabilities.

Mulganai
Over 2 years using the app
September 5, 2023

Excellent support to help deliver fulfilment workflows, would highly recommend!

COAT Paints
Almost 2 years using the app
September 15, 2023

This is an important app that provides reminders of essential parts of your order or inventory. Also, the feedback from the employees is very fast, so I really recommend it.

Flying Tomato
4 months using the app
September 2, 2023

There is a degree of clunkiness to the UI, and creating workflows can be a tedious task. Certain actions don't give sufficient debug information when they encounter errors. Could use improve realtime metrics to show what workflows are active.

That aside, this app is hands down the MOST IMPORTANT app that I have installed. It is hugely powerful, and can save an immense amount of time. There are so many different things that you can automate, and it can be dangerously addictive when you discover a new feature and just HAVE to implement it immediately.

Some of the things that I have built that I find incredibly useful:
- Discount scheduling (achieved with metafields)
- Scheduled error checking - warning emails sent to me if something is misconfigured
- Product description generation based on metafields

Persian Rug Gallery