Arigato Automation

Arigato Automation

by Bonify

Quickly create workflows that are as unique as your business

Gold Reserves Jewellers

Not really got into the app yet having just added it, but the support has been brilliant. An email asked what I needed help with, and a fast response followed. Great work, and very impressed so far.

Suzie Kondi

This is your Shopify secret weapon. It's like Zapier within Shopify and even integrates with Zapier and IFTTT! I don't know how I made it so long before finding this.

Shopify is amazing but has some serious limitations once you reach even modest complexity, but Arigato Automation allows you to seamlessly work out even some of the most complex workflows.

cocomulle

WHY? Why did it take me so long to find this app? I'd paid for a few apps to help me tag and manage products and order before I found Arigato Automation then I scrapped them all in favour of this app.

So far, I've found nothing I can't do using their scripting language and where I get stuck their service is top notch. Friendly and informative.

Thanks Guys.

Oco Meals

Great service, great app that's very powerful and saves a lot of development time. Loving this app.

Cake Creations by Kate™

Recently created some automations using this app which has saved my team hours of work. The support team helped us with some custom coding which is amazing due to our limited technical knowledge. This software is amazing!

Boutique Ernest

This app is a must-have. Automation options are endless and it can serve teams with various skill levels. Our store is fully automated using Arigato. We started with a couple simple automation rules and progressively went to more complex ones. It's being constantly improved. It works flawlessly and customer support is top-notch.

Jazz Night School

Amazing app. It's easy to understand and leads you step by step in a consistent way no matter what you are trying to do. The level of automation is almost unbelievable and we'll do things we thought only a developer could do for us. The test site is helpful in identifying problems as you're learning to create automations. Fantastic support site with a huge breadth and depth of help topics.

Lecomte Alpinisme & Randonnée

This app is the best multi-tool to automate about... everything (literally !) in Shopify. For beginners and for advanced users. And cheese on the cake, the support rocks !

Tuesday Bassen

The team here with Arigato Automation is fantastic. I had some fairly specific workflows that needed to use the Shopify API, tagging and Google sheets. They were very communicative and wanted to understand the end goal. It's been up and running for a couple weeks and I couldn't be happier to not have to do any of this manually. If you're trying to accomplish something that seems far out of Shopify's reach, use Arigato.

Smokeless

Lots of possibilities. Amazing support. The creator helped me think through potential solutions to a problem, both inside the app and out. At first I thought the app was a little pricing for what I originally wanted to achieve with it, but I later realized that it creates a ton of potential avenues for value.

Previous 1 3 4 5