Arigato Automation

Arigato Automation | Reviews

by Bonify

Quickly create workflows that are as unique as your business

Harringtons Pet Food

A very powerful and flexible app that's been able to handle everything we chuck at it. Excellent support as well, with a fast turnaround.

Imagin Products Ltd

This app is awesome .... you can achieve all your workflows in a simple way. Their support is spot on too.... I've asked them for help 2 or 3 times and have always been available and have answered my questions immediately. So far, I can' t fault it!

MatchingCouples.com

Amazing customer Service Patrick is so helpful and with this app, I am able to create so many automations that makes my life so much easier. I used it for clients years ago and now using it on my own store keep up the good work everyone.

Book Larder

I used this app to setup a pre-order functionality, automate order tagging and mark events as passed or upcoming by setting up an HTTP workflow with book that app API. The support center is amazing, so quick to respond and very thorough. Truly amazing app. A great solution for those of us who can't afford to upgrade to Shopify Plus.

JEANS4YOU.LT

Thanks to Kenny and Patrick, they are the most dedicated guys I have ever met. Just tell them and they will make it happen!

Health-Ade

I've been on the trial for a week and really like how easy it is to make changes and think creatively. I hope the rules do what we expect them to do :)

JonRob Ribs

Works perfect! Every kind of automation was possible to apply with this great app. The service is responding very fast!

[Laborkampagne]

Perfect. The app works very well and the service was extraordinary. I asked for a paid service for setting up some workflows and they did it immediately without charging anything. Dear Arigato Team, you are doing a Great Job! Thanks a lot.

Totême

Great app for setting up automated workflows. Also really good and quick support from their support team.

Sunslice

I'm really impressed with this app. It helped me automate a number of tasks which I couldn't do with Zapier, at a better price tag too. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13