Reviews (463)

4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for managing multi-box shipments of various sizes and weights. It's praised for its easy integration with multiple carriers, providing a comprehensive shipping solution. The intuitive interface and efficient support team, known for their quick and patient assistance, are also appreciated. It's particularly useful for Australian businesses and those needing to consolidate all couriers in one place. Merchants recommend it for gaining better control over shipping prices and streamlining shipping management.

Edited February 28, 2023

Setting up shipping was tricky for me, as I have products that need to be treated quite differently. This app seems to have all the features I need and they provided a great deal of support to me to get it functioning as needed. Two thumbs up and many thanks!
PS. Over a month later, we're still getting terrific support from the team behind PH MultiCarrier App. Many thanks!

Choro Shop
October 16, 2023

I had the pleasure of working with Sibi, He was very helpful, stayed with us on the call until we were comfortable with the app and we are now ready to ship!!

Poppy's Patina
About 2 months using the app
June 21, 2023

The service was very good the guy was very helpful with answering my questions and walking me through the site. This is going to make my orders a lot easier. Thank you for all the help.

Healthy Hydration
April 29, 2022

This app did wonders for us, We have a huge inventory of products, but we set up a data entry system to gather all the dimension data and weight so as to pass it on to shopify & the app. We had a few bumps along the road as we have a integration system with our back office system, which uploads products to shopify, it caused a problem which the app support team helped us pinpoint, and then they helped us in all our queries including reasons why price was off (We were using inches instead of centimeters for the boxes) Its these things that the support team is there to help you all the way through!

Steel and Pipes Inc.
December 15, 2023

Handles dimensional weight as expected, as well as handling stores that offer very small packages as well as very large ones. Customer service is nearly immediate, helpful, and will answer in the middle of the night in the United States often. Very recommended.

Skeleton Key MFG
8 days using the app
August 17, 2023

Great app with excellent back up and customer service. Had a telephone call in the evening which was way more than I expected. Very pleased so far! Highly recommended.

Pebble Records
December 14, 2021

I'm new at this and I'm still setting up my shop. So I might upgrade my review when I've had more of a chance to try it out. The customer service so far has been very quick and helpful. On the other hand, I was surprised that for my size business I would need to have a Stamps.com account to ship with USPS . . . so that's another $18/month. And that was upsetting—I wish I knew upfront. But after an hour or two of checking out my options and number crunching, I think it might be worthwhile to use this app with the free Shopify theme I chose as compared to the fees I have to pay on Etsy. And I DO feel that the ability to use dimensional shipping is essential for my business. How I feel about Shopify making you need an extra app for a normal essential function makes objectivity about rating this app a challenge! But some of the support people were particularly helpful so I feel encouraged about that. So we'll see how it goes.

Mama Love Organics Shop
PluginHive replied February 16, 2022

Thank you so much for your Feedback and kind words. It means a lot to us. Please feel free to reach out to us if you face any difficulty, we will be more than happy to help you.

January 9, 2024

Super support!

Basta Home
Sweden
About 24 hours using the app
October 17, 2020

The app seemed so promising. Unfortunately it has generated problematic labels.
All my export shipment through DHL Express from India were sent back from Mumbai without leaving the country due to whatever wrong labels and info they used to generate these labels.
It has lead to massive loss of customer trust that we had accumulated over a long period which is the most hard thing to regain.
It has also lead to massive financial loss.
A look at their API call to generate the label shows that they are using completely wrong HS Codes , Quantity and Price.
They are only using 1 item instead of multiple and using wrong rates and quantities for that.
It is a big NOOO.

Khaucha Dabba
India
PluginHive replied November 3, 2020

Hello Ameya,

We are sad to hear about the trouble you are facing at this point.

As explained over call, the current situation is due to the instability of the DHL India system. They have not intimated about changes in the API.

We recommend you do not create any more shipments until we get a confirmation from the DHL India team.

Regarding losses incurred, Request you to respond to the DHL commercial team if you would like to claim the Invoice value or the freight charges as compensation?

Also, the FedEx International shipments are processed successfully and in the transit status now, Due to the COVID situation, there is a long delay in International shipments.

PluginHive team promises to stand behind you until the issues are resolved and the entire DHL India shipping process is streamlined.

Let me know if you need any help.

December 29, 2021

Extremely knowledgeable support team and walked me through each and every step I was in need of to successfully configure the app. Very happy with the purchase.

City Lights SF Trade
PluginHive replied February 22, 2022

Thank you so much for the review. We’re are glad to know that you are happy with the app and our support could help you in setting up the UPS Sure Post rates.