4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its exceptional customer support and user-friendly interface. It's praised for its features like multibox shipments, automatic box packing, and bulk shipping label processing. Many find it particularly useful for international shipping and label automation. It integrates well with Shopify, offering convenience and control over shipping costs. Merchants value its ability to simplify tasks such as order processing and label printing.

July 12, 2021

Prathyusha's meeting and guidance was very helpful. She was able to walk me through the set-up processes very quickly.

Lensbaby
4 days using the app
PluginHive replied July 22, 2021

Thanks a lot leaving us a review. We are glad to know that we were able to help you with a walk through of the app and the UPS SurePost rates.

June 28, 2021

Very well designed app with logical settings layout, customer support is excellent I was having difficulty adding my carrier FedEx - a quick chat with the online support and they linked it for my without an issue. Would highly reccomend.

Pennine Tea and Coffee
4 days using the app
PluginHive replied July 20, 2021

We are happy to know that we were helpful in the process of integration with FedEx. Thank you for recommending our app.

January 12, 2022

Cela fait deux fois que je dois appeler le service pour remettre l'application à jour. Le service est rapide et excellent mais il est difficile de parler avec la représentante en français, voir impossible. Elle a pris le contrôle de l'écran et finie par m'aider à remettre le tout en ordre. Très gentille et courtoise. Toujours, je ne comprends pas pourquoi le service s'est déconnecté de mon système deux fois en 1 mois.

Boutique Inten6t
4 months using the app
Edited June 13, 2022

THIS APP IS COSTING ME LOST SALES *DAILY*
I spoke with a rep last week who walked me through 'correcting' these issues. I configured the product sizes and weights accordingly. Now, after my two days off, I come in to see 'abandoned checkouts' trying to charge my customers a weight of 27 lbs ( a default shipping rate set up through Shopify) for a 2kg product. After speaking with Shopify customer support (who I can actually reach instantly, not need to start a support ticket), they told me that my products would only go to a default shipping size set in Shopify itself "if the app wasn't working". If you want to spend more time each day contacting customers about incorrect shipping rates presented online than actually filling out orders, then go ahead and use this piece of trash.

Rural Yard & Garden
3 months using the app
PluginHive replied July 1, 2022

Hi Jason,

Thanks for attending the zoom meeting.

As discussed, the weight 27 LBS was displayed by Shopify according to the Shopify Packaging setting - additional Box weight.

And our app calculated the Canada Post shipping rates based on the actual weight of the Product.

Do let us know if there is anything we could do to help you ease your shipping process.

December 14, 2021

I'm new at this and I'm still setting up my shop. So I might upgrade my review when I've had more of a chance to try it out. The customer service so far has been very quick and helpful. On the other hand, I was surprised that for my size business I would need to have a Stamps.com account to ship with USPS . . . so that's another $18/month. And that was upsetting—I wish I knew upfront. But after an hour or two of checking out my options and number crunching, I think it might be worthwhile to use this app with the free Shopify theme I chose as compared to the fees I have to pay on Etsy. And I DO feel that the ability to use dimensional shipping is essential for my business. How I feel about Shopify making you need an extra app for a normal essential function makes objectivity about rating this app a challenge! But some of the support people were particularly helpful so I feel encouraged about that. So we'll see how it goes.

Mama Love Organics Shop
PluginHive replied February 16, 2022

Thank you so much for your Feedback and kind words. It means a lot to us. Please feel free to reach out to us if you face any difficulty, we will be more than happy to help you.

February 11, 2022

Jon M was extremely helpful in helping me set up the app to work for the dimensions of our products and thoroughly explained every step of the set up process. He was also integral in helping integrate our already existing carrier accounts into the app. Thanks!

Pryor Custom Craft
February 10, 2023

Shashi has been super helpful both times I have needed customer support. He walked thru my exact problem and fixed the configuration. So much nicer than a bot sending you a link to FAQs. Thanks for the great support.

Halumin
December 3, 2021

This is a great app, was really helpful for my shipping needs. The customer support is incredible and very responsive as well

CANVII
PluginHive replied January 27, 2022

We are happy to know that our support was helpful in setting up the desired rates at checkout and the app is meeting your shipping requirements.

October 17, 2020

The app seemed so promising. Unfortunately it has generated problematic labels.
All my export shipment through DHL Express from India were sent back from Mumbai without leaving the country due to whatever wrong labels and info they used to generate these labels.
It has lead to massive loss of customer trust that we had accumulated over a long period which is the most hard thing to regain.
It has also lead to massive financial loss.
A look at their API call to generate the label shows that they are using completely wrong HS Codes , Quantity and Price.
They are only using 1 item instead of multiple and using wrong rates and quantities for that.
It is a big NOOO.

Khaucha Dabba
India
PluginHive replied November 3, 2020

Hello Ameya,

We are sad to hear about the trouble you are facing at this point.

As explained over call, the current situation is due to the instability of the DHL India system. They have not intimated about changes in the API.

We recommend you do not create any more shipments until we get a confirmation from the DHL India team.

Regarding losses incurred, Request you to respond to the DHL commercial team if you would like to claim the Invoice value or the freight charges as compensation?

Also, the FedEx International shipments are processed successfully and in the transit status now, Due to the COVID situation, there is a long delay in International shipments.

PluginHive team promises to stand behind you until the issues are resolved and the entire DHL India shipping process is streamlined.

Let me know if you need any help.

March 23, 2021

We started using this app when we built a new website and found it integrated very well with our shop and Canada Post. It took a bit to get all the details figured out but the support staff is outstanding and patient where we had everything figured out and running smoothly quite quickly. Would definitely recommend this app!!

Crawford Creek Designs
PluginHive replied March 30, 2021

Thank you so much for recommending the app and appreciating our team. It means a lot to us.