PH MultiCarrier Shipping Label

Live Shipping Rates, Bulk Label Printing & Order Tracking

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Sanojtape

Location Sweden

We have been using this app now for several days without any success. We are based in Scandinavia. Rates are not showing correct. Dual or confusing answers from support sometimes regarding setup and configuration. Tried for hours to connect a Thermal Printer without success thru this app. I like the idea for the app to arrange and handle freight labels thru one point but it has not worked out so far. Support seems quite fast in reply. We give this some more days. If everything not working out it is no point for us to have this app.

Great Northern Larder

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 18 hours

I am sure this app is great if it works, but support were unable to get it working for me and didn't seem to interested in working with me to resolve the issue.

March 3, 2021

Dear Ruari Browne,

We apologies for the inconvenience caused.

The problem was with the extra "0000”s in the account number configuration. After removing the additional zeroes, we were able to generate a label successfully.

We would like to help you complete the shipping configuration over a call. We tried reaching you for the same.

You can contact us on this number : +1 831 267 6349