PH MultiCarrier Shipping Label

PH MultiCarrier Shipping Label

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
PluginHive
4.6
August 23, 2022

I wish I had better things to say about this app, because the people behind it are really nice. However, I used it for about a year and it was very difficult.
UI is complex and unintuitive. Only when we did high volume at Christmas could we remember the many tweaks and corrections that need to be added to many of the shipments. There is no documentation, and customer support is on a call-back basis. Setup was difficult, and even after using it for a long time we still had printing issues which we could not solve.
The developers promised a better UI, but that never happened. Positive point: the support person, when he did get back in touch with us, was very patient and willing to spend whatever time was necessary to make the app work.
With another round of development this app could work, but it became unusable for us.

Invisible World US
Time spent using app: 9 months
May 26, 2022

We have been using this app now for several days without any success. We are based in Scandinavia. Rates are not showing correct. Dual or confusing answers from support sometimes regarding setup and configuration. Tried for hours to connect a Thermal Printer without success thru this app. I like the idea for the app to arrange and handle freight labels thru one point but it has not worked out so far. Support seems quite fast in reply. We give this some more days. If everything not working out it is no point for us to have this app.

Sanojtape
Sweden
Time spent using app: 11 days
February 19, 2021

I am sure this app is great if it works, but support were unable to get it working for me and didn't seem to interested in working with me to resolve the issue.

Great Northern Larder
Ireland
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
PluginHive replied March 3, 2021

Dear Ruari Browne,

We apologies for the inconvenience caused.

The problem was with the extra "0000”s in the account number configuration. After removing the additional zeroes, we were able to generate a label successfully.

We would like to help you complete the shipping configuration over a call. We tried reaching you for the same.

You can contact us on this number : +1 831 267 6349