PH MultiCarrier Shipping Label

PH MultiCarrier Shipping Label

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
February 5, 2023

Sibi was excellent and very helpful in answering any questions and helping set-up our store for success.

reineio
Time spent using app: 19 days
February 3, 2023

The customer support is absolutely over expectations! Fast replies and really putting in huge effort to help. After some help from the support we got a good understanding of how the app works. The app offers most of the tools we need for our store.

Dennis Maglić
Sweden
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 30, 2023

Shashi was very helpful in explaining the app and helping me configure it to my needs. Thank you so much!

Elissa Sharin Designs
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 23, 2023

Sibi is such a great helper for me.

The call has been absolutely fantastic!

Thank you so much for your help.

BRYCE Art
Thailand
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 23, 2023

Fantastic support. The app has a lot more functionality than I expected, and is very intelligent across global shipping and warehouses. Fast support responses. Thank you.

Lumiere Equestrian
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 23, 2023

Adina is extremely helpful & knowledgeable, support is immpresive and i am subscribing. Recommended for fellow Indians for excellent support by Sibi & Adina.

Prokare
India
Time spent using app: 11 days
January 23, 2023

Hello Team, Keerhi was the one who not only guided me but also the third party which was bluedart to overcome the problem, really appreciated.

AKSA
India
Time spent using app: 26 days
January 21, 2023

Excellent app, works really well, highly recommended. The support is very good to, always a fast response.

Smell Away Ltd
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 20, 2023

What Can I say...hmm....Great app, The best People, We have some many set up problems with our courier of choice but the Guys a Plugin Hive, Sibi & Addina are so good, walks us though the process. I can't thank them enough. So again many thanks for the hours of back and forth conversations.

Cheers Guys.

Yamina Rare Plants
Time spent using app: 16 days
January 17, 2023

This app really has saved us a lot of work and the support from the team is absolutely great. They respond super quick and have been of great help in setting up the app for our different stores. I can highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to futher automate the label processing part.

ProCardio France