Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

Lefkara

Lauren & Brett gave me excellent, super fast help whenever needed. My case wasn't easy but they deal with it perfectly.

The app itself is now working great, and it's Free! Especially the auto currency switch is something you wont find for free in any other currency app that I know off.

In all, VERY satisfied!

Cerebrodigital

I installed and had to wait till they let me know the app was installed. After 12 hours I got a response and it started working. Found some glitches which I reported to their support email and my surprise was that in less than 40 minutes I had everything working as a charm!
Cannot say anything else, just that it works as it says, simple and nicely. Also support is great. Thanks so much.

Pink N Proper

Best support team on Shopify by far! Very impressed with their efficiency and their level of professionalism! Would highly recommend anybody and everybody to use their apps!

Tiendabarbershop

Is a practical and functional application. Has a good support team that acts fast and makes a good customer service.
Excellent.

Plexus Wave

Great app.
Though I had few bugs when viewing in Internet Explorer, Brett from the support team got them fixed in no time. The response from the support team is fast and prompt and they work with you, till the issue is resolved.

www.plexuswave.ca

The Leader Of The New School

The app works great and Brett was very helpful in solving any problems and queries I had.

Byfareast

Great App, very helpful crew, excellent service!

Basalco

Excellent app that works really simply and has great customisation features. The team helped instal some of the backend code really quickly. Big thanks to Sean and Jevon.

Eurotrending

Excellent app and their customer support is extraordinary!

Northerlylife

Excellent customer services and very good App.